The Largely Ignored Mexican Civil War The Media Rarely Tells You About

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And we want this crap spilling over into our country why?

GRAPHIC: Mexican Government, Media Silent as Civil War Executions Become Everyday Event

The Mexican government and local media remain silent while cartel violence and executions have become a common occurrence in this city as two rival factions of the Los Zetas cartel continue to fight for control.
While government officials and news outlet remain largely silent, citizens journalists continue to use social media and messaging applications to warn each other about the impending dangers outside of their front door.

As Breitbart Texas previously reported, two rival factions of the Los Zetas cartel, known as Vieja Escuela Zeta/Grupo Bravo and Cartel Del Noreste (CDN) have been fighting for control of this city. The violent turf war has resulted in a regular beheadings and gory executions.

One of the more disturbing trends deals with the increasing number of underage teenagers who have joined the ranks of organized crime. Last week, Mexican federal police tracked down and rescued a kidnapping victim. During the rescue attempt, one of the three kidnappers tried to fight off authorities and was quickly gunned down. The other two kidnappers were identified as being only 14- and 17-years-old respectively. ...

Also last week, a group of teenagers left an ice chest outside of a local school. The move drew a large deployment of law enforcement officials since, in recent weeks, cartel members have left multiple ice chests with human heads inside in various public places. The ice chest did not have a human head but had animal organs inside. The move was only a distraction of sorts as a team of cartel gunmen went into a home in the Miguel Aleman neighborhood.

Inside of that house, the gunmen fired their weapons at two unidentified women. One of the females died inside the house, while the second one was rushed to a local hospital where her condition was not released...

Now that the Narco Left has tied the hands of our policemen, they will begin to let the drug trafficking networks run wild like they currently do in Mexico as violent crimes start to upsurge across the country under the Ferguson Effect.

Sane Americans need to march to the White Mosque and demand Obama be tried for his anti-American activities. McCarthy was right. Never forget.

Hell no we don't want this crap here. And I live in Arizona, I'm already seeing this stuff going on here. You can't go one day without multiple news reports on Mexican drug gang shoot outs and murders, kidnappings, etc.

The biggest street gang in Phoenix is called "Wet Back Power". That should tell you something.

Didn't former Viet Nam war hero Johnny Kerry just tell a graduating class to expect a borderless world in their futures? Yeah, we don't need no stinking borders!

Ah, the la la land of the lefty idiots.

Sane Americans need to march to the White Mosque and demand Obama be tried for his anti-American activities. McCarthy was right. Never forget.

Hell no we don't want this crap here. And I live in Arizona, I'm already seeing this stuff going on here. You can't go one day without multiple news reports on Mexican drug gang shoot outs and murders, kidnappings, etc.

The biggest street gang in Phoenix is called "Wet Back Power". That should tell you something.

Well we need Obama out of the White House as he is dismantling this country from the inside. Defeating Hitlary is the first order of business since Romney an d McCain totally ficked it all up.

Once we have control of the White House and Congress, we need to start cleaning this nation up. Removing the Maxist control of humanities departments across the country will be difficult since many libertarians support them.

One of the most effective first steps would be to pass a law requiring all tax payer funded classes be podcast on the internet so that people can see what is going on in these classrooms. We paid for it, so we have a right to 100% total transparency there. Then as these morons trip all over themselves, fire them one by one and replace them with moderate to conservative academics.

Well we need Obama out of the White House as he is dismantling this country from the inside. Defeating Hitlary is the first order of business since Romney an d McCain totally ficked it all up.

Once we have control of the White House and Congress, we need to start cleaning this nation up. Removing the Maxist control of humanities departments across the country will be difficult since many libertarians support them.

One of the most effective first steps would be to pass a law requiring all tax payer funded classes be podcast on the internet so that people can see what is going on in these classrooms. We paid for it, so we have a right to 100% total transparency there. Then as these morons trip all over themselves, fire them one by one and replace them with moderate to conservative academics.
That is a damn good idea.

Didn't former Viet Nam war hero Johnny Kerry just tell a graduating class to expect a borderless world in their futures? Yeah, we don't need no stinking borders!

Ah, the la la land of the lefty idiots.

sorry, dude. Globalism is here to stay. Technology makes the world a smaller place.
Your part of la la land is west of Chicago, no?

Your part of la la land is west of Chicago, no?

Yes, it was the part where I had to make daily calls to China, the Czech Republic and Mexico because we live in a global economy.

Now, I'm not a fan of free trade, but I realize globalism is pretty much inevitable. The problem is, instead of preparing for it, your side just saw it as an excuse to fuck over working people by moving their jobs.

Apparently you haven't been reading my posts...

... it's actually a narco-war...

... mostly driven by our lust for drugs...

.... when we do something about the demand side...

... you'll see an effect on the supply side.

I do applaud Trump for being the first to bring up the gang issue in the US, and yes they are mainly from Mexico or Columbia.

I do applaud Trump for being the first to bring up the gang issue in the US, and yes they are mainly from Mexico or Columbia.
Which is why the press is so desperate to stop Trump; they cant lose their nose candy supply sources.

When you talk to Mexicans here in the states who claim they are afraid to return home to visit their families in Mexico, you know things are getting bad.

It's not just the cartels. Citizens are forming vigilante groups to go after corrupt and criminal politicians and local police.

Forum List

Back