The Kremlin hacking for Trump...Again

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.

The only idiot here is you - the delusional moron who thinks dirty geopolitics hasn't been happening since civilization began.
You are beyond stupid. Go back to your Breitbart safe space. You are too brainwashed by right-wing media to have a discussion with.

Says the guy still promoting the Russia boogeyman theory.
What do you think the Russians are doing hacking the Burisma computers?

I think they are doing the same shit they've been doing for 50 years.

Are you people seriously this fucking dense? You actually believe that foreign interference in our elections just started 4 years ago?

No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.

The only idiot here is you - the delusional moron who thinks dirty geopolitics hasn't been happening since civilization began.
You are beyond stupid. Go back to your Breitbart safe space. You are too brainwashed by right-wing media to have a discussion with.

Are you people seriously this fucking dense? You actually believe that foreign interference in our elections just started 4 years ago?
What do you think they targeted Burisma for, specifically? Try answering the question.

What do you think they targeted Burisma for, specifically? Try answering the question.

How the fuck should I know why they do what they do?

You could argue it's to help Trump. But you could also argue that it's to make Trump look bad because "REEEEEE RUSSIAN COLLUSION" and further the division in this country. They're not our friends, you know...

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Oh my...

upload_2020-1-14_13-23-9.png

How the fuck should I know why they do what they do?

You could argue it's to help Trump. But you could also argue that it's to make Trump look bad because "REEEEEE RUSSIAN COLLUSION" and further the division in this country. They're not our friends, you know...
They're nosing around to find the "goods" to help Trump's campaign. He's done a b
Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?

It seems you and the others who seem to be strong supporters of Donald Trump have used ad hominems, attacking the author of the OP and all Democrats. If you have any evidence to support this "circle jerk" of ad hominems, please do so.

You want evidence? How about 3 years of Russia boogeyman bullshit that was proven completely BUNK by your own partisan investigation.

So excuse the fuck out of me while I take your latest Russian boogeymen claim with a grain of salt.
Proven completely "bunk?" 13 Russians indicted, if I recall, and their actions to interfere with and manipulate the election with fake news and stolen information. They are thugs! How can that be alright with you?

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Really ruined another day for you, Coleslaw, that once again, the progressive libtard crooks of the left are getting exposed soon to have their ass handed to them again?
How the hell are we having our ass's handed to us? We made historic gains in 2018 with congress, women and minorities. With Trump being so popular, the economy so great, why has his approval rating, NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER got pass 50% since taking office? If anybody is blind, it you red white and vomit conservative retards

You didn't make historic gains in Congress in 2018
2018 was a disaster, historically speaking for Dems.
That is plainly wrong. It was a huge defeat for the Republicans. It may be a harbinger of things to come.
Huge defeat of the Republicans.

View attachment 300191
and what do you have to show for it?? Incompetent judges elected, a tax cut that supports only the rich and what else? Please remind me.

They're nosing around to find the "goods" to help Trump's campaign. He's done a b

That is pure speculation. Prove it.

You can't.

Proven completely "bunk?" 13 Russians indicted, if I recall, and their actions to interfere with and manipulate the election with fake news and stolen information. They are thugs! How can that be alright with you?

Toothless indictments against foreign nationals where we don't have jurisdiction. It's entirely meaningless. And do you recall who those "13 Russians" were? It was a goddamn troll farm making memes on social media and promoting them. Whoop-dee-fuckin-doo.

Completely and utterly absurd.

Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

It seems you and the others who seem to be strong supporters of Donald Trump have used ad hominems, attacking the author of the OP and all Democrats. If you have any evidence to support this "circle jerk" of ad hominems, please do so.

You want evidence? How about 3 years of Russia boogeyman bullshit that was proven completely BUNK by your own partisan investigation.

So excuse the fuck out of me while I take your latest Russian boogeymen claim with a grain of salt.

or a shaker

Really ruined another day for you, Coleslaw, that once again, the progressive libtard crooks of the left are getting exposed soon to have their ass handed to them again?
How the hell are we having our ass's handed to us? We made historic gains in 2018 with congress, women and minorities. With Trump being so popular, the economy so great, why has his approval rating, NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER got pass 50% since taking office? If anybody is blind, it you red white and vomit conservative retards

That is plainly wrong. It was a huge defeat for the Republicans. It may be a harbinger of things to come.

View attachment 300191
and what do you have to show for it?? Incompetent judges elected, a tax cut that supports only the rich and what else? Please remind me.

What is your basis for saying that the (appointed) judges are incompetent?
The tax cuts directly affect everyone who pays taxes ( that makes sense that non- tax payers would not see a "cut" yes?
The tax cut indirectly affects as all.

Oh, really, The latest that you clown have latched onto like a greedy dog onto a bone is the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden thing. That is straight out of the Russian GRU play book. How many votes will that end up costing Biden in both the Primary and the General election? We know it came directly from the GRU mill but you think it's real. I know you will never believe otherwise but most of all the rest of us know better and more are coming to that conclusion each day.
What specifically with regard to Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden and his loser son are you referring to?
I "think" it's real that Burisma gave Biden's kid a highly paid position at this Ukrainian gas and oil company with zero experience in that business or in Ukraine at all, for that matter because that's what happened!
It's a fact! Facts are real things we can all examine and discuss and go over.

By the way, after your sad deflection you haven't denied that Russian hacking in the 2016 campaign was not designed to benefit Trump in particular so let's just admit the point is conceded and the OP is based on a tiresome lie.

Please quote Robert Mueller, who spent over two years investigating the matter, claiming that Russia hacked the presidential election with the intent of gifting Trump the election. I haven't pored over every word of his report but I think had he claimed that it would have made at least a few news headlines. And partisan liars pushing that fake meme would really have a point instead of none at all as this entire bullshit filled thread demonstrates.

You can't.

Toothless indictments against foreign nationals where we don't have jurisdiction. It's entirely meaningless. And do you recall who those "13 Russians" were? It was a goddamn troll farm making memes on social media and promoting them. Whoop-dee-fuckin-doo.

If their contributions were so unremarkable, why did they hide who they were and use false names when they bought ad space, etc.

And I was more pissed off about the criminal stuff--the HACKING--the breaking in to private property, stealing it and then broadcasting it to the four winds. Do NOT tell me that selling the DNC emails to Wikileaks didn't help Trump's campaign and hurt Hillary's, because you know better.
The hacking was actually criminal.

You can't.

Their crime was not filling a form out.
Everything that they did was legal - if they had simply registered.

Oh, really, The latest that you clown have latched onto like a greedy dog onto a bone is the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden thing. That is straight out of the Russian GRU play book. How many votes will that end up costing Biden in both the Primary and the General election? We know it came directly from the GRU mill but you think it's real. I know you will never believe otherwise but most of all the rest of us know better and more are coming to that conclusion each day.
What specifically with regard to Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden and his loser son are you referring to?
I "think" it's real that Burisma gave Biden's kid a highly paid position at this Ukrainian gas and oil company with zero experience in that business or in Ukraine at all, for that matter because that's what happened!

By the way, after your sad deflection you haven't denied that Russian hacking in the 2016 campaign was not designed to benefit Trump in particular so let's just admit the point is conceded and the OP is based on a tiresome lie.

Please quote Robert Mueller, who spent over two years investigating the matter, claiming that Russia hacked the presidential election with the intent of gifting Trump the election. I haven't pored over every word of his report but I think had he claimed that it would have made at least a few news headlines. And partisan liars pushing that fake meme would really have a point instead of none at all as this entire bullshit filled thread demonstrates.

You can't.

If their contributions were so unremarkable, why did they hide who they were and use false names when they bought ad space, etc.

And I was more pissed off about the criminal stuff--the HACKING--the breaking in to private property, stealing it and then broadcasting it to the four winds. Do NOT tell me that selling the DNC emails to Wikileaks didn't help Trump's campaign and hurt Hillary's, because you know better.

Why do you think that it was hacked?

You can't.

Why are you posting on here - promoting your "truths" under a fictitious name?

View attachment 300191

• Six years of blocking Obama.
  • Trump in the White House.
  • Hillary NOT in the White House.
  • Lots and LOTS of Constitutional conservative judges.
  • The Supreme Court.
  • Out of TPP.
  • Out of JCPOA.
  • Out of Paris Accord.
  • Tons of deregulation.
  • NK put in its place.
  • Military rebuilt.
  • ISIS all but destroyed.
  • New trade deals with China in the works.
  • Stronger economy than ever.
  • Cracking down on crime, gangs, and illegals.
  • Protections for gun owners and religion.
  • 100 miles of border fence repaired, improved or built.
  • Billions of dollars by progressives wasted fighting Trump.
  • Millions of Leftard heads exploded.
  • A president who is proud of America and puts us first.
  • A couple in the White House I can respect.
  • A really nice tax refund for me.

You can't.

Because they were TROLLS you tard. Jesus H Christ. Is this your first day on the internet? Why don't you share your real name with everyone here on USMB, smartass?

Shit gets hacked every day. Once again, you're presenting NOTHING that hasn't happened 100 times before. The only difference is CNN told you to be mad about this one, so you are.

View attachment 300191

• The Supreme Court.
  • Out of TPP.
  • Out of JCPOA.
  • Out of Paris Accord.
  • Tons of deregulation.
  • NK put in its place.
  • Military rebuilt.
Uhmmmm, no mentioning of the really good shit, we no longer have reliable allies, reliable intelligences sourcs, the world hates us, our deficits is shit, wages still stagnent, no real healthcare reform, no wall, our farmers are on welfare, homeland security at risk, our elections at risk, mass shootings are up, our country divided, white ppl gone cra cra, he golfs more than Woods, never says anything that isn't a lie, he's corrupt, deranged and stupid..BUT DUMB MF'S LIKE YOU...its all good...bye felicia

View attachment 300191

• The Supreme Court.
  • Out of TPP.
  • Out of JCPOA.
  • Out of Paris Accord.
  • Tons of deregulation.
  • NK put in its place.
  • Military rebuilt.

Here is her problem with that -

She Luv Obama
She Luv Hillary
She Hates Conservatives
She Luv agreements that hurt the USA
She Luv regulations because only Government cares about her.
She hates money being left in the citizens hands because people don't spend it to her liking.
She Hate guns.
She Luv open borders.

So you can see that President Trump - no be too good for her.

View attachment 300191

• The Supreme Court.
  • Out of TPP.
  • Out of JCPOA.
  • Out of Paris Accord.
  • Tons of deregulation.
  • NK put in its place.
  • Military rebuilt.

Here is her problem with that -

She Luv Obama
She Luv Hillary
She Hates Conservatives
She Luv agreements that hurt the USA
She Luv regulations because only Government cares about her.
She hates money being left in the citizens hands because people don't spend it to her liking.
She Hate guns.
She Luv open borders.

So you can see that President Trump - no be too good for her.
Really? The only people that hate republicans and those who are humans!!

What is may be even more important, Dems are mediators of the foreign influence by their very nature. How many of their "democratic ideas" were not imported?
How many foreigners (including illegal migrants) are working for Dems, and how many foreigners are working for Respublicans?

View attachment 300191

• The Supreme Court.
  • Out of TPP.
  • Out of JCPOA.
  • Out of Paris Accord.
  • Tons of deregulation.
  • NK put in its place.
  • Military rebuilt.
Uhmmmm, no mentioning of the really good shit, we no longer have reliable allies, reliable intelligences sourcs, the world hates us, our deficits is shit, wages still stagnent, no real healthcare reform, no wall, our farmers are on welfare, homeland security at risk, our elections at risk, mass shootings are up, our country divided, white ppl gone cra cra, he golfs more than Woods, never says anything that isn't a lie, he's corrupt, deranged and stupid..BUT DUMB MF'S LIKE YOU...its all good...bye felicia

We do have reliable allies - (turn off that Maddow guy)
We do have reliable intelligence
We have a military and a citizenry that loves this President.

The world doesn't hate us - they all want to be us.
Wages are not stagnant.
We had great health care until Obama and the Dems wrecked it - fixing that will take time.
Wall is being built - even with all the bullshit that people like you have tried to use to stop it.
Elections aren't at risk, except maybe Democrats shuttling in illegal voters.

He doesn't lie - the people that are telling you that he lies are lying to you.

Not corrupt at all - may literally be the cleanest politicians since George Washington.

But dumb MF's like you ------

Forum List

Back