The Kremlin hacking for Trump...Again

That is not the issue. The issue is did the Russians actively interfere in our elections during the cold war? If so, how so? Please cite examples.

That is not the issue.

It is the issue.
Obama said Russia wasn't the biggest threat.
Or even much of a threat at all.
Was he wrong? Was he lying?

Did memes on Facebook trick Dems into voting for Trump?

The issue is did the Russians actively interfere in our elections during the cold war?

Did they help Teddy Kennedy to beat Reagan in 1984?
Teddy was awesome!
Obama was an wrong with Russia and he let Putin walk all over him at least in 2016.

Well for the record, Ted Kennedy never ran against Reagan. Kennedy ran against Carter for the Democratic nomination and lost. Carter ran against Reagan.

Conservatives have been arguing that Russians have been interfering in our elections on the same level as 2016 for the 90 years. All I am asking for is proof. Show me where that is true.
Putin walking all over OBama? Putin didn't fuck with Obama because number one, Putin the china guy was racist and Putin knew Obama was all about business over the Ukraine shit and he never went there with him after we start having their backs.....but walking over Obama??? PUTIN HAS TRUMP SO FAR UP HIS ASS, YOU CAN SEE ORANGE HAIR COMING OUT HIS MOUTH WHEN HE TALKS!!
I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is that Obama should have confronted Putin in 2016 when he knew Putin was hacking into the DNC and actively interfering in our elections. Obama may have a point when he says he did not want to be seen as interfering in the election himself. Be that as it may, you are right about Trump and Putin.

Why do you think that someone hacked the DNC?
It was in the Mueller Report.

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Really ruined another day for you, Coleslaw, that once again, the progressive libtard crooks of the left are getting exposed soon to have their ass handed to them again?
How the hell are we having our ass's handed to us? We made historic gains in 2018 with congress, women and minorities. With Trump being so popular, the economy so great, why has his approval rating, NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER got pass 50% since taking office? If anybody is blind, it you red white and vomit conservative retards

You didn't make historic gains in Congress in 2018
2018 was a disaster, historically speaking for Dems.
That is plainly wrong. It was a huge defeat for the Republicans. It may be a harbinger of things to come.

That is not the issue.

It is the issue.
Obama said Russia wasn't the biggest threat.
Or even much of a threat at all.
Was he wrong? Was he lying?

Did memes on Facebook trick Dems into voting for Trump?

The issue is did the Russians actively interfere in our elections during the cold war?

Did they help Teddy Kennedy to beat Reagan in 1984?
Teddy was awesome!
Obama was an wrong with Russia and he let Putin walk all over him at least in 2016.

Well for the record, Ted Kennedy never ran against Reagan. Kennedy ran against Carter for the Democratic nomination and lost. Carter ran against Reagan.

Conservatives have been arguing that Russians have been interfering in our elections on the same level as 2016 for the 90 years. All I am asking for is proof. Show me where that is true.
Putin walking all over OBama? Putin didn't fuck with Obama because number one, Putin the china guy was racist and Putin knew Obama was all about business over the Ukraine shit and he never went there with him after we start having their backs.....but walking over Obama??? PUTIN HAS TRUMP SO FAR UP HIS ASS, YOU CAN SEE ORANGE HAIR COMING OUT HIS MOUTH WHEN HE TALKS!!
I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is that Obama should have confronted Putin in 2016 when he knew Putin was hacking into the DNC and actively interfering in our elections. Obama may have a point when he says he did not want to be seen as interfering in the election himself. Be that as it may, you are right about Trump and Putin.

Why do you think that someone hacked the DNC?
It was in the Mueller Report.

Do you know who supplied that info to the Mueller team?

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Really ruined another day for you, Coleslaw, that once again, the progressive libtard crooks of the left are getting exposed soon to have their ass handed to them again?
How the hell are we having our ass's handed to us? We made historic gains in 2018 with congress, women and minorities. With Trump being so popular, the economy so great, why has his approval rating, NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER got pass 50% since taking office? If anybody is blind, it you red white and vomit conservative retards

You didn't make historic gains in Congress in 2018
2018 was a disaster, historically speaking for Dems.
That is plainly wrong. It was a huge defeat for the Republicans. It may be a harbinger of things to come.

You should look it up-
Get mommy to walk down the stairs and explain it to you.
It wasn't.

Anybody with a brain, thinking that this Nov. Russia will not have a hand in our elections, is on OPIOD induced Trump meds....the only reason Mitch, the GOP and Trump crap all over the congress and us, is because they know that Putin has all but garuanteed them a win in Nov. No rational reasonable thinking GOP politician would put so much of their souls into corruption, where it not for
a wink from Trump on whats to occur in NOV.

almost 4 years in on our last hacked elections and nothing has been done to protect our votes.

Putin is going to give the Republicans another 100 seats in the House.

It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!
Keep dreaming....listen, although turnout will be the key this nov....I want to bet now, not only will we keep the congress, I see us gaining seats in the senate....I have yet to talk to one person that likes the GOP and Im in a red state.

I don't know how long (you believe) that you have been paying attention, but turnout is always the key.
If you claim that Hillary lost due to lower turnout - you would be incorrect, turnout for that election was statistically the same as all recent Presidential
that didn't have a first time (half) black person run.

What Senate seats do you think that you will pick up?
I never blamed turnout on why Hillary lost, I do know for a fact, nobody cared for Hillary nor Trump, but he was the lesser of two evils BACK THEN and of course the dreaded electoral college votes that gave Trump a victory also

Collins, Mitch, Tillis, hell I don't know, I do know that ppl are fed up with the GOP neck hold, Mitch is holding over the nation.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.
Tell me exactly what did Russia do to make you vote for Trump.
That is not the point is it. It is that Russians are taking the US for a feckless paper tiger that they think they can ride roughshod over this nation's electoral system. Either that or their asset in the White House is permitting the Russians either implicitly or explicitly to interfere in our elections because it benefits Trump personally or the Russians.

Take your pick. Which is it?

My Pick?
You are a fucking retard - with stupidity that directly flies in the face of known reality.
You are a lost soul. Get you head out of Trump's ass and take a look at reality. There must be something in that ass that has so many Trumpers unwilling to leave it.

You're replying to a russian bot. It's that person's job to be on this board posting for trump and doing all they can to divide our nation.

This person usually divides using sex. That is that women are stupid, shouldn't vote and are basically the problem in our nation that is ruining it.

That is poster isn't an American and is only here to help reelect trump and harm our nation.

Anybody with a brain, thinking that this Nov. Russia will not have a hand in our elections, is on OPIOD induced Trump meds....the only reason Mitch, the GOP and Trump crap all over the congress and us, is because they know that Putin has all but garuanteed them a win in Nov. No rational reasonable thinking GOP politician would put so much of their souls into corruption, where it not for

almost 4 years in on our last hacked elections and nothing has been done to protect our votes.

Keep dreaming....listen, although turnout will be the key this nov....I want to bet now, not only will we keep the congress, I see us gaining seats in the senate....I have yet to talk to one person that likes the GOP and Im in a red state.

I don't know how long (you believe) that you have been paying attention, but turnout is always the key.
If you claim that Hillary lost due to lower turnout - you would be incorrect, turnout for that election was statistically the same as all recent Presidential

I never blamed turnout on why Hillary lost, I do know for a fact, nobody cared for Hillary nor Trump, but he was the lesser of two evils BACK THEN and of course the dreaded electoral college votes that gave Trump a victory also

Collins, Mitch, Tillis, hell I don't know, I do know that ppl are fed up with the GOP neck hold, Mitch is holding over the nation.

Do you not understand how the EC works?

Never thought they stopped. He is still their favored candidate and American party. "If you steal something never give it back", Frank Burns, M.A.S.H., 1975.

Doesn't sound like it at Trump rallies.
Didn't sound like it at the National Championship game last night.
The crowd went Nuts for President Trump and the first lady.
It was so overwhelming even the Democratic Media had to admit it.

No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.
Tell me exactly what did Russia do to make you vote for Trump.
That is not the point is it. It is that Russians are taking the US for a feckless paper tiger that they think they can ride roughshod over this nation's electoral system. Either that or their asset in the White House is permitting the Russians either implicitly or explicitly to interfere in our elections because it benefits Trump personally or the Russians.

Take your pick. Which is it?

My Pick?
You are a fucking retard - with stupidity that directly flies in the face of known reality.
You are a lost soul. Get you head out of Trump's ass and take a look at reality. There must be something in that ass that has so many Trumpers unwilling to leave it.

You're replying to a russian bot. It's that person's job to be on this board posting for trump and doing all they can to divide our nation.

This person usually divides using sex. That is that women are stupid, shouldn't vote and are basically the problem in our nation that is ruining it.

That is poster isn't an American and is only here to help reelect trump and harm our nation.

Congrats -
Every single thought stated is wrong.

Please reply to the OP with a coherent post without the unnecessary invective.

OK. I bet the Kremlin gets the goods on that little fucker Hunter and his queer for kids dad Joe, and bust the matter wide open that Adamo Schiffy tried to muzzle up because unlike you, Wheezledick, Russians, Conservatives and non-tard voters everywhere don't have brains made out of chopped cabbage!

Captains-Coleslaw_ExtraLarge1000_ID-1069799.jpg

Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.

Tell you what. When President Trump finally admits to and starts cracking down on the Russian interferance (much less, admits it's happening and he's benefiting from it) then maybe we will stop bring up the Russian Interference. Sounds fair to me.

Trying to fine dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden, what they won't do for tramp.

Tramp already soiled the Biden name, and tramp can never be exonerated by the Senate , he will always be guilty, just like Clinton still had the affair.

If the Senate does dismiss and do not call witnesses, we should impeach him again and call witnesses and go to court.
Did Russia play the YouTube of Biden admitting to bribing The Ukraine?

Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.
Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?

The only idiot here is you - the delusional moron who thinks dirty geopolitics hasn't been happening since civilization began.

It seems you and the others who seem to be strong supporters of Donald Trump have used ad hominems, attacking the author of the OP and all Democrats. If you have any evidence to support this "circle jerk" of ad hominems, please do so.

We made historic gains in 2018 with congress, women and minorities

Wow, really? Historic gains with congress? What kind of polarized, filtered lenses must I wear to see that?

Historic gains for women? Funny I can't find a single woman who's aware of that!

Historic gains with minorities? How so? More federalized standards criminalizing anyone questioning their forced superposition over the mainstream of society?

These must some momentous gains that Obama couldn't accomplish in all of his 8 long years! And all done in ONE year by a hackneyed House that has spent 94% of all its time on hearings trying to impeach Trump! Supermen indeed!

Too bad you didn't claim any historic gains with the 98% of the mainstream America that will again be pulling the lever for Donald, no matter how skewed the polling you try to present.

TrumpHershey.jpg

And this rally was in a "must win" blue state! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Tell you what. When President Trump finally admits to and starts cracking down on the Russian interferance (much less, admits it's happening and he's benefiting from it) then maybe we will stop bring up the Russian Interference. Sounds fair to me.
But I'm sure you won't and you won't stop lying about Trump "benefiting" from Russian hacking. That's just a popular myth that the left can't let go of and cannot prove either. Sort of like all the rest of their lies.

Here to help:
Here is a list.

Arizona, Colorado, Georgia (2), Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Texas Arkansas, Alaska, Idaho, Louisiana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wyoming and North Carolina.

Chances are not good that any of those seats flip in those Red States.

Susan Collins could be vulnerable though I think her reasonableness during the Kavanagh Hoax, helped her immensely.

However -

Democrat Doug Jones in Alabama, sure to lose as long as the Republicans do not run Roy Moore.
Democrat Jeanne Shaheen seems vulnerable in New Hampshire, Tom Udall is not running for reelection in New Mexico, that seat likely to flip.

The rest of the Dems are most likely safe.

It seems you and the others who seem to be strong supporters of Donald Trump have used ad hominems, attacking the author of the OP and all Democrats. If you have any evidence to support this "circle jerk" of ad hominems, please do so.
The OP rests on a lie, that Russian hacking was for the benefit of Trump, so why shouldn't the source be attacked?
Try first off proving the OP lie, that Russians are/were hacking for Trump. speaking of a circle jerk of ad hominem nonsense and we'll go from there.

Trying to fine dirt on Joe and Hunter Biden, what they won't do for tramp.

Tramp already soiled the Biden name, and tramp can never be exonerated by the Senate , he will always be guilty, just like Clinton still had the affair.

If the Senate does dismiss and do not call witnesses, we should impeach him again and call witnesses and go to court.
Did Russia play the YouTube of Biden admitting to bribing The Ukraine?

Misrepresenting what we all see is lying. So please wash your own mouth out with soap. Or at least wash your hands after you ejaculate all over your keyboard next time.

Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

I really don't think we are hacking into private business computers in foreign countries to help get one of their people elected.

Forum List

Back