The Kremlin hacking for Trump...Again

Ad hominem, your safe harbor. Putin is conservative, and Putin worked to put trump in the White House because he knew trump would be, and has proved to be, a useful idiot.
You make a string of ridiculous comments and then are unaccountable for them. That is cowardly and disingenuous and your special modus operandi.

A) In what way is Putin a "conservative" and how does his "conservatism" align with our understanding of the term?

B) If Putin put Trump in the White House how come Robert Mueller could find no collusion between Russia and Trump?
Let me repost this link since you ignored it the first time. Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
Maybe this time you can explain this.

C) In what way is Trump a "useful idiot"? Is it the way he has strengthened ties with NATO with a particular eye towards
heading off Russian aggression? NATO head: Trump's tough talk has added $100B to alliance, helped deter Russia
Or the way Trump provided Ukraine with the means to repel Russian aggression in Crimea? Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine

Explain yourself, troll.

I will address your ad hominem after I respond to your specious questions.

A. All despots are conservative. Once in power they want to keep power by all means. Change is not in their tool box. One can never consider him to be a progressive or a liberal.

B. I suggest you read the Mueller Report, Vol. II:
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report_volume2.pdf

Mueller explained within his testimony that his contact did not allow/require him to report on collusion.

C. I'll give you one way he is Putin's useful idiot. He left Putin an American base in Syria and left Putin to replace our influence in the middle east to him; Putin now has hegemony in the Middle East putting Israel in jeopardy.

Personal attacks are the safe harbor for those who are incapable of writing an expository rebuttal.

Ad hominem, your safe harbor. Putin is conservative, and Putin worked to put trump in the White House because he knew trump would be, and has proved to be, a useful idiot.
You make a string of ridiculous comments and then are unaccountable for them. That is cowardly and disingenuous and your special modus operandi.

A) In what way is Putin a "conservative" and how does his "conservatism" align with our understanding of the term?

B) If Putin put Trump in the White House how come Robert Mueller could find no collusion between Russia and Trump?
Let me repost this link since you ignored it the first time. Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
Maybe this time you can explain this.

C) In what way is Trump a "useful idiot"? Is it the way he has strengthened ties with NATO with a particular eye towards
heading off Russian aggression? NATO head: Trump's tough talk has added $100B to alliance, helped deter Russia
Or the way Trump provided Ukraine with the means to repel Russian aggression in Crimea? Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine

Explain yourself, troll.

I did. And as much as I want to attack you personally for your comments, I will defer to civility.

Mueller explained within his testimony that his contact did not allow/require him to report on collusion.
Well, of course! The whole reason for his two year investigation was to investigate Trump collusion with Russia and Mueller could not comment on it. Makes perfect sense.

Sort of like the first man on Mars telling the waiting world he could not discuss what he found
and made his journey for.
I think it's useful to note Mueller did not report collusion with Russia on Trump's part. End of story.

. I'll give you one way he is Putin's useful idiot. He left Putin an American base in Syria and left Putin to replace our influence in the middle east to him; Putin now has hegemony in the Middle East putting Israel in jeopardy.
The US pulled out of Syria and abandoned their base there. Maybe you wanted Trump to go to war over the matter?
Is your position that Trump should remain in areas not deemed to be in our interests any more purely to stop Russia
from occupying that space?

That seems ummm...brilliant. I sincerely doubt Israel is now in peril because Putin is in Syria.

Last edited:
Wait... are we back on the Russian shit again? I seriously can't keep up with you leftists and your delusions.
Instead of the usual knee jerk reaction read the story. The Russians are gearing up for election interference II. This is the first salvo.

Big fucking deal. They've been doing it for decades, as has the USA. Why do you tards act like this is something new?
No you are delusional. The Russians never interfered as they did in 2016. That is just so much right-wing lies and misinformation. The Russians are gearing up again. My advice to you and others like you: stop being useful idiots for the Russians.

And where did Russiagate go ?

We only heard about for about 500 days straight.

Was there an article associated with it ?

Did Muellers report screw Trump ?

WTF ?

Of course someone like you will make the claim this is all fake reporting. However, other readers not like you will read and understand why Putin wanted trump to be his useful idiot.
So Putin wanted American energy independence, and strongest sanctions ever on Putin and his Iranian allies?

Putin wanted conservative judges, a strong American economy, record high American employment?

Odd that Putin loves America more than you do.

Putin wants to be the head of an all-powerful government.

Putin is undeniably leftist.

Of course someone like you will make the claim this is all fake reporting. However, other readers not like you will read and understand why Putin wanted trump to be his useful idiot.
So Putin wanted American energy independence, and strongest sanctions ever on Putin and his Iranian allies?

Putin wanted conservative judges, a strong American economy, record high American employment?

LOL

LOL
Reality is what it is, not what you wish it to be.

Leftists seek governmental power to rule over people.

Conservatives want to be left alone.

Your acceptance and acknowledgement are neither sought nor required.

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.
It's no longer needed to prove how stupid you are, we know.

Last edited:
You apparently are too stupid to know when to use “to” or “too”.
Clearly the Russians thought they could throw America into political upheaval by doing some hacking and it's worked so well they are back at it again.

Morons like you are all Putin could ever ask for. Even though no one has ever proved that Russian hacking gave one candidate an advantage over another (Mueller denied it flat out) your paranoia is ready for another thrill ride this election.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back