The Kremlin hacking for Trump...Again

What do you think they targeted Burisma for, specifically? Try answering the question.

How the fuck should I know why they do what they do?

You could argue it's to help Trump. But you could also argue that it's to make Trump look bad because "REEEEEE RUSSIAN COLLUSION" and further the division in this country. They're not our friends, you know...
They're nosing around to find the "goods" to help Trump's campaign. He's done a b
It seems you and the others who seem to be strong supporters of Donald Trump have used ad hominems, attacking the author of the OP and all Democrats. If you have any evidence to support this "circle jerk" of ad hominems, please do so.

You want evidence? How about 3 years of Russia boogeyman bullshit that was proven completely BUNK by your own partisan investigation.

So excuse the fuck out of me while I take your latest Russian boogeymen claim with a grain of salt.
Proven completely "bunk?" 13 Russians indicted, if I recall, and their actions to interfere with and manipulate the election with fake news and stolen information. They are thugs! How can that be alright with you?

How many are found guilty in the court of law?

By the way, what makes you think they were not helping Hillary?

1?: Plenty, most take a plea, admit wrong doing and don't go to trial.

2? Why would Putin help HRC, she was instrumental as Sect. of State to hold his feet to the fire.

Delusional.

Please see my post above, #212:

Why Putin hates Hillary

and,

WATCH: The Election Clash That Fueled Putin's Ire Against Clinton

and,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...75f9fa-a116-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

Of course someone like you will make the claim this is all fake reporting. However, other readers not like you will read and understand why Putin wanted trump to be his useful idiot.

Of course someone like you will make the claim this is all fake reporting. However, other readers not like you will read and understand why Putin wanted trump to be his useful idiot.
So Putin wanted American energy independence, and strongest sanctions ever on Putin and his Iranian allies?

Putin wanted conservative judges, a strong American economy, record high American employment?

Odd that Putin loves America more than you do.

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.

Tissue ?

So Putin wanted American energy independence, and strongest sanctions ever on Putin and his Iranian allies?

Putin wanted conservative judges, a strong American economy, record high American employment?

Ad hominem, your safe harbor. Putin is conservative, and Putin worked to put trump in the White House because he knew trump would be, and has proved to be, a useful idiot.

Based on the totality of his posts, I don't find it odd.

Ad hominem, your safe harbor. Putin is conservative, and Putin worked to put trump in the White House because he knew trump would be, and has proved to be, a useful idiot.
You make a string of ridiculous comments and then are unaccountable for them. That is cowardly and disingenuous and your special modus operandi.

A) In what way is Putin a "conservative" and how does his "conservatism" align with our understanding of the term?

B) If Putin put Trump in the White House how come Robert Mueller could find no collusion between Russia and Trump?
Let me repost this link since you ignored it the first time. Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
Maybe this time you can explain this.

C) In what way is Trump a "useful idiot"? Is it the way he has strengthened ties with NATO with a particular eye towards
heading off Russian aggression? NATO head: Trump's tough talk has added $100B to alliance, helped deter Russia
Or the way Trump provided Ukraine with the means to repel Russian aggression in Crimea? Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine

Explain yourself, troll.

With President Trump facing an impeachment trial over his efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son Hunter Biden, Russian military hackers have been boring into the Ukrainian gas company at the center of the affair, according to security experts.

The hacking attempts against Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company on whose board Hunter Biden served, began in early November, as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States.

It is not yet clear what the hackers found, or precisely what they were searching for. But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment.

The Russian tactics are strikingly similar to what American intelligence agencies say was Russia’s hacking of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman and the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 presidential campaign. In that case, once they had the emails, the Russians used trolls to spread and spin the material, and built an echo chamber to widen its effect.

Russians Hacked Ukrainian Gas Company at Center of Impeachment

Yeah, the Kremlin is once again hacking for their man, Donald J. Trump. They want to find dirt on Hunter Biden to assist their asset in his White House in his reelection bid.
you being an idiot.

again.

all well and good to look for dirt on trump but when done in return - cry foul and wah around like the nipple fell out of your ass.

You make a string of ridiculous comments and then are unaccountable for them. That is cowardly and disingenuous and your special modus operandi.

A) In what way is Putin a "conservative" and how does his "conservatism" align with our understanding of the term?

B) If Putin put Trump in the White House how come Robert Mueller could find no collusion between Russia and Trump?
Let me repost this link since you ignored it the first time. Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
Maybe this time you can explain this.

C) In what way is Trump a "useful idiot"? Is it the way he has strengthened ties with NATO with a particular eye towards
heading off Russian aggression? NATO head: Trump's tough talk has added $100B to alliance, helped deter Russia
Or the way Trump provided Ukraine with the means to repel Russian aggression in Crimea? Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine

Explain yourself, troll.
You're responding to a troll as if he was an adult

Trolls are children that lie for effect. Telling them the truth doesn't affect them.

This particular troll is one of those that get embarrassed if someone else tells a stupider lie than they do.

Are you saying Putin is smarter than you? Since you can't convince me that you are right you must be saying Putin is smarter than you are

Are you saying Putin is smarter than you? Since you can't convince me that you are right you must be saying Putin is smarter than you are

Everyone be smarter than he are.

The Safe Harbor once again a place for you and other trump supporter to drop anchor.

Q. Do you wonder why, during all the controversies on threads such as this one, why no supporter here, or in The Congress, has every brought forth one iota of exculpatory evidence in support of Donald J. Trump?

The Safe Harbor once again a place for you and other trump supporter to drop anchor.

Q. Do you wonder why, during all the controversies on threads such as this one, why no supporter here, or in The Congress, has every brought forth one iota of exculpatory evidence in support of Donald J. Trump?

I wonder why you think that

Wow you believe Putin is smarter than you are.

I can't respond to the level of Putin's intelligence, nor can you. I'm comfortable in stating that both Putin and I have read The Prince,

[see: The Prince, by Nicolo Machiavelli] by Nicolo Machiavelli

and Putin has built on this work in his efforts to restore Russia's power and hegemony in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. With Trump in power here, Putin is a threat to return to Cuba, Venezuela and other parts of the Americas.

I don't think "that", it's a fact. But, maybe you do have probative exculpatory evidence you'd like to share. Please do.

Another "when did you stop beating your wife" post from a lying troll.
Perhaps you'd like to respond to #247 first? And this makes the third time
I have asked you to provide some evidence yourself.

I don't need to wonder why you didn't and couldn't respond to my question, in re exculpatory evidence to defend Donald Trump. There is none.

I can't respond to the level of Putin's intelligence, nor can you. I'm comfortable in stating that both Putin and I have read The Prince,

and Putin has built on this work in his efforts to restore Russia's power and hegemony in Eastern Europe and the Middle East. With Trump in power here, Putin is a threat to return to Cuba, Venezuela and other parts of the Americas.
make your case that Putin is not smarter than you convince me why Trump should be impeached and I should no longer support him.

make your case that Putin is not smarter than you convince me why Trump should be impeached and I should no longer support him.

I may or may not be smarter than Putin, you don't know nor do I. That is a totally irrelevant question.

Trump has been impeached, so that too is an irrelevant question.

Why would you support him?

Forum List

Back