The Key To Meeting With Obama Is Question Everything

I'm expecting a LOT of good to come from this.

Chiefly being the TRUTH about the Republican Party's agenda will be exposed.

The only people that are AGAINST this are the people that have an agenda to keep the TRUTH...FROM the population.

Me....? I can't wait.

How's it going so far? Anybody have a link online to watch and/or listen to it live?

LOL!!
roflmao.gif

Yes. The truth of the GOP agenda is that they want less government, lower taxes, and more competition in the insurance industry leading to lower rates for everyone.
Let's expose their dirty secret!

Has anyone noticed that everytime BarryO does one of these it comes out he has lied about something?

the GOP wants less government like a crackhead wants less crack.

get a grip

Jeezus, Lamar Alexander is already off on a rant about 'tyranny of the majority'.

Where in the FUCK did Republicans get the notion that our government was designed so that they win when they're in the majority, and then, they win when they're in the minority?

from Democrats.

no need to thank me. virtue is its own reward.

That seemingly clever retort would have worked better had the Republicans agreed with the Democrats back then.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Has anyone bothered to question why they're doing this at all? I mean, Obama has already posted his proposals. He did this BEFORE the meeting. So he was never interested in hearing ideas from the Republicans.
All of this is window dressing. It is pro forma. It is a giant fake designed to make Obama look bipartisan when in fact he is old style Chicago partisan.
What a crock. he can't even lie convincingly.

exactly, i posted a whole thread on this and it was soundly ignored by libs

Jeezus, Lamar Alexander is already off on a rant about 'tyranny of the majority'.

Where in the FUCK did Republicans get the notion that our government was designed so that they win when they're in the majority, and then, they win when they're in the minority?

from Democrats.

That seemingly clever retort would have worked better had the Republicans agreed with the Democrats back then.

it works just fine as it is.

the only reason the reps had to learn it from the dems is because the dems were here first. the whigs felt the same way.

go figure

from Democrats.

Actually they did and never did use the nuclear option to confirm judges.
Let's see if the Democrats are as principled. I'm not taking bets.

I won't watch it on FOX, can't stand the spin.

Just logged on to C-Span though.

Duhhh...I shoulda tawt a dat earlier.

What spin? the live feed is the live feed.

I don't listen to talking heads on the boob tube anyway.

Got it, Fox is showing the EXACT same live feed you're going to see on C-Span, but somehow just because it's on Fox, it's going to somehow be spun? Let me know how Fox does this please, because it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Rick

Got it, Fox is showing the EXACT same live feed you're going to see on C-Span, but somehow just because it's on Fox, it's going to somehow be spun? Let me know how Fox does this please, because it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Rick

The derangement of one of the many left wingers on here

What spin? the live feed is the live feed.

I don't listen to talking heads on the boob tube anyway.

Rick

Guys, please don't be so willfully dense.

FOXNews constantly has a text ticker during their live events "telling" the viewers what they are watching live. Retelling actually. Spinning in reality.

I can't stand it.

Obama is about to start his dog and pony show.

The only safe way to treat him is like you would treat N. Korea. Nether practices honesty.

So Obama is using this sham to appear presidential and he's gonna hog the time never answering questing with yes or no answers.

Does anyone expect anything good to come from this?

Obama is well know for talking the talk but never walking the walk.

Jobs are being lost in increasing numbers so this is all just bad timing that they're back to talking about health care.

We just can't afford to work on something when people are about to lose their homes and haven't been working for one maybe two years now.

What a waste of time and money.

Yesterday the gaudawful display with Toyota's CEO was bad. I expect this to be even worse.

What say you??

blah blah lbah, another Obama bashing, unsubstantiated bullshit opinion trying to pass off as a legitimate point

LOL...

i'm the president so i get special privileges at this summit

IOW, i won, get over it :lol:

Well...dem or rep...he is chairing the summit....so I will give him that one.
Actually found it kind of cool the way he said it...not arrogant....pretty much like ..."uh...HELLO....I AM the President!"

Nice to see wingnuts going from complaining about closed door meetings to complaining about televised meetings.

You know, once in awhile you people could at least aspire to demonstrating an ounce of credibility.

televised meetings are cool,, I saw obama roll his booger! Never knew that about hymn.. :lol::lol::lol:

[Yes. The truth of the GOP agenda is that they want less government, lower taxes, and more competition in the insurance industry leading to lower rates for everyone.
Let's expose their dirty secret!

Has anyone noticed that everytime BarryO does one of these it comes out he has lied about something?

No. The GOP just wants less of the other guys' government, so they can spend more on their pet projects.

Nice to see wingnuts going from complaining about closed door meetings to complaining about televised meetings.

You know, once in awhile you people could at least aspire to demonstrating an ounce of credibility.

Yeah, remember when you heard complaints about Obama always being on TV and campaigning for health care reform, and then when it didn't get passed they claimed he didn't do anything.

televised meetings are cool,, I saw obama roll his booger! Never knew that about hymn.. :lol::lol::lol:

You put a prodigious amount of effort into making yourself as unattractive as possible...is that some sort of self esteem problem? Or are you under orders?

Forum List

Back