The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Greer lies right here by saying he sped off after the second shot and after the first time he turned around. This is his official line and it's visually proven a lie because of the film. Remember this was a whitewash but in the real world Greer would have gotten the chair because of these epic lies.

Mr. GREER - Well, when we were going down Elm Street, I heard a noise that I thought was a backfire of one of the motorcycle policemen. And I didn't--it did not affect me like anything else. I just thought that it is what it was. We had had so many motorcycles around us. So I heard this noise. And I thought that is what it was. And then I heard it again. And I glanced over my shoulder. And I saw Governor Connally like he was starting to fall. Then I realized there was something wrong. I tramped on the accelerator, and at the same time Mr. Kellerman said to me, "Get out of here fast." And I cannot remember even the other shots or noises that was. I cannot quite remember any more. I did not see anything happen behind me any more, because I was occupied with getting away.

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!

Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.
The one you fired, you imbecile.:lol:
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

Hill heard 4-6 shots and saw the ss shooting back. She thought she was in a movie.LOL She kinda was! The only ss agent that we know for sure fired a shot was the driver. His name was William Greer and he fired the fatal shot that blew Kennedy's brains out.

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.
Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

4. 313 fatal shot
5. 323 dummie shot from knoll
WallPaint653.jpg

WallPaint205.jpg

If someone fired a shot right over his head you would except this type of testimony. GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD!

I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
FRAME 317
WallPaint554.jpg

These tools promoted a theory they knew was impossible because they knew the exit wound was on his right rear, therefore totally inconsistent with a right side shot from the fence. This was an alternative to the shocking truth which certainly directly indicted the us government for killing a president. They took the red herring by Kennedy's killers and sold it to the american public.

Here's an accurate angle of both the fence shot and driver.
WallPaint295.jpg

Taken from the movie. Impossible angle for rear exit.
WallPaint244.jpg

Excellent angle from fence IMPOSSIBLE.
WallPaint296.jpg

The driver's view of Kennedy was perfect.
WallPaint258.jpg

The exit wound caused by driver. The driver killing kennedy is stupid easy.
WallPaint199.jpg

WallPaint441.jpg

WallPaint189.jpg

case closed

No better witness than the killer himself. Greer describes a wound path only he could be responsible for.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
Specter confirmed that Greer pointed over his right eye.:eusa_shhh:
WallPaint305.jpg

FAKE SPRAY BEFORE HEADSHOT.:eusa_shhh:
jfkfakeredmistgif.gif

jfkslowjoltgif.gif

case closed

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.
WallPaint200-1.jpg

WallPaint441.jpg

The fake reflection and fake red mist are in PERFECT SYNC.
harrisfakeegiffast.gif

case closed

Last edited:
yeah thats how they always act when they cant refute the evidence or facts or they blantaly ignore it like this one disinformation agent troll named candycorn who goes around to all these message boards including this one to toot the horn of the governments version of events no matter how absurd and idiotic it is and how it has been disproven such as in this case it has been disproven that oswald was the lone assassian.

So we're now at 9/11 Rimjob convinced the Driver shot JFK...in front of the Governor of Texas, the First Lady of Texas, and the First Lady of the United States. None of whom saw him do it or were deafened by the sound of a shot from a foot away from their ears.

Ahh...I see.

You know...at times like these, it's always refreshing and, well, just fucking hilarious to go back in time and look at the many many kookie theories that have surfaced about JFK. Amazingly, their all his:

From February:

So apparently the guy driving JFK's limo was in the CIA; you'd think the background check would have revealed something like that. But wait; theres more:

The very next day in February of 2010:
the JFK murder has been solved alright RodISHI.It was the CIA,thats been proven.We know it was the CIA cause back in the 70's when the house select committe on assassinations was winding down its investigation,two CIA men came forward and said-We did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? The committe of course did not pursue that lead since it pointed towards government involvement.anything that pointed towards government involvement they ignored. a senator that served on that committe Gaston Fonzi wrote about that in his book.He resigned from that commission because of his disgust for the committe ignoring leads of government involvement not pursuing that lead of those two CIA men.He wrote about it in his book THE LAST INVESTIGATION. We also know that cause you can go up to national archives in washington and see those testimonys of those two CIA men are right there.

So now, not only did the driver shoot JFK; he either was a split personality or had another assassin sitting in his lap while driving.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
GREER'S LEFT ARM JERKS OVER HIS RIGHT SHOULDER, CLOSING THIS CASE, FINALLY.
nix.gif

CANDY CORN'S A KENNEDY KOOK.
lobotome.jpg

CASE CLOSED

Total shit.

If I fired a pistol within a foot or two of your unprotected ear, you'd be deaf. The driver supposedly did it within range of 5 people. None were deafened. None. Zilch. Zero. None. :cuckoo:

And for some strange reason; LHO decided to leave work in the middle of the day, go home, get his revolver, take busses, cabs, shoot a cop and hide in a theater....I guess to throw the trail off of Greer who was next to the murder victim for the rest of the afternoon.

EPIC FAILURE in every conceivable way shape and form. Due to your continued spamming, I am putting you on ignore. If you PM me and ask me nicely, I may again consider your disjointed and foolish arguments but it'd take a hell of a PM.

So we're now at 9/11 Rimjob convinced the Driver shot JFK...in front of the Governor of Texas, the First Lady of Texas, and the First Lady of the United States. None of whom saw him do it or were deafened by the sound of a shot from a foot away from their ears.

Ahh...I see.

You know...at times like these, it's always refreshing and, well, just fucking hilarious to go back in time and look at the many many kookie theories that have surfaced about JFK. Amazingly, their all his:

From February:

So apparently the guy driving JFK's limo was in the CIA; you'd think the background check would have revealed something like that. But wait; theres more:

The very next day in February of 2010:

So now, not only did the driver shoot JFK; he either was a split personality or had another assassin sitting in his lap while driving.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
GREER'S LEFT ARM JERKS OVER HIS RIGHT SHOULDER, CLOSING THIS CASE, FINALLY.
nix.gif

CANDY CORN'S A KENNEDY KOOK.
lobotome.jpg

CASE CLOSED

Total shit.

If I fired a pistol within a foot or two of your unprotected ear, you'd be deaf. The driver supposedly did it within range of 5 people. None were deafened. None. Zilch. Zero. None. :cuckoo:

And for some strange reason; LHO decided to leave work in the middle of the day, go home, get his revolver, take busses, cabs, shoot a cop and hide in a theater....I guess to throw the trail off of Greer who was next to the murder victim for the rest of the afternoon.

EPIC FAILURE in every conceivable way shape and form. Due to your continued spamming, I am putting you on ignore. If you PM me and ask me nicely, I may again consider your disjointed and foolish arguments but it'd take a hell of a PM.

This what you wrote...blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
GREER FIRED THE FATAL SHOT BEYOND ANY AND ALL DOUBT. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE TRUTH BUT FINALLY SOMEONE SPENT THE TIME TO PROVE ALTERATION AND THE NIX GIF NAILS THE TRUTH SHUT.
nix.gif

CASE CLOSED

I think I'm just going to drop the thread. this clown is rather boring.

The ironic thing is that he implicates probably one of the six people in the world who was alive at the time who couldn't possibly have shot JFK (the people in the car) due to the sound of the murder weapon being fired. And he quotes someone who supposedly heard the shot the driver fired so he impeached the soon-to-be-upcoming "silencer" caveat.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD
2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD
3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD
2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD
3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll
4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

In 2001, researcher D. B. Thomas studied the dictabelt recording and also determined that a shot fired from the grassy knoll killed the President. His study indicated a total of five shots with a 96.3% probability as follows:

? = Z147 No match
1st Shot = Z175 TSBD (hit a curb)
2nd Shot = Z204 "Rogue Shot"
3rd Shot = Z224 TSBD (hit JFK and Connally)
4th Shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll (Fatal wound)
5th Shot = Z326 TSBD

My line up.

1. 147-160 missed
2. 225 from front hit Kennedy in throat.
3. 234 Connally struck in back from behind
FOUR SECOND PAUSE
4. 313 Driver fires fatal shot
5. 323 give or take a few frames; a shot was fired from the fence/knoll immediately after Greer fired to confuse people standing on elm about the fatal shot coming from inside the limo. IT WAS A DUMMIE SHOT. THE LAST TWO SHOTS WERE BANG BANG.

This is from a man standing right next to the limo when the shot was fired and gives testimony of what everyone clearly sees in the film.

Kennedy's Limo Slowed After the Assassination Shooting Began
33) Alan Smith---"…the car was ten feet from me when a bullet hit the President in the forehead…the car went about five feet and stopped." [Chicago Tribune, 11/23/63, p. 9; Murder From Within by Fred Newcomb & Perry Adams (1974), p. 71];
harrisrecoil.gif

fakewhiteextendinggif.gif

I've looked at the film closely and here are some numbers which you can find yourself. The driver is looking at Kennedy before, during and immediately after the fatal shot. This is an anomaly of epic proportions if he didn't shoot Kennedy. He is driving the vehicle and manages to look at Kennedy a half second before the shot, at the moment, and right after in a moving car which he is driving. IT'S DNA IMPOSSIBLE.

And he lied about ever seeing Kennedy even though he was clearly looking at him twice in less than 2 seconds. He lied because he killed Kennedy and understood that that would raise questions as to why he didn't speed off after looking the first time. He was a stupid goon but managed to tell that much needed lie but we have the film to confirm he's looking right at jfk both times.

He turns around the first time at 272. Kellerman turned before at 260 so they are both looking at jfk at the same time until 289. They are both clearly aware that at least Kennedy has been hit and what do they do...slow the limo down and finish Kennedy off at point blank range. Greer turns back straight at 289, they both look at each around 290-292 and they know at that moment they are gonna shoot the sitting duck in the back seat. Greer starts his second turn at 301-302 and is looking right at Greer by 304 and turns away and pulls the gun down by 318. There are 45 frames between 272-317 and Greer's looking at Kennedy in those critical moments for 30 of those frames.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

Posner vs Harris 6
Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)
Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes

What Greer was told about the wound path and the entrance wound over the right eye is consistent with Dr. Mantik's interpretation of the x-ray showing fragments at the entrance site.

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. (GREER POINTED OVER HIS RIGHT EYE)

Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone
WallPaint441.jpg

312-314LOL
jfkfastsync.gif

The Head Shot from the Front
Dr. David Mantik, a radiation oncologist and physicist, is another doctor who has had the opportunity to study the original autopsy x-rays at the National Archives, and who has likewise concluded they show that two bullets struck the President in the skull, one from the front. Dr. Mantik notes that there is a "notch" in the right frontal bone, over the lateral orbit. "Such missing bone," says Dr. Mantik, "fits very well with a frontal entry at exactly this site." In addition, Dr. Mantik, in agreement with other experts, has observed that the two trails of fragments seen in the x-rays prove that two missiles must have struck the skull.

In anatomy, the orbital bone is the cavity or socket of the skull in which the eye and its appendages are situated.
The "orbit" can refer to the bony socket,[1] or it can also be used to also imply the contents.[2]
In the adult human, the volume of the orbit is 30 ml, of which the eye occupies 6.5 ml
The orbits are conical or four-sided pyramidal cavities, which open into the midline of the face and point back into the head. Each consists of a base, an apex and four walls. They are intended to protect the eye from mechanical injury.[4]
The base, which opens in the face, has four borders. The following bones take part in their formation:

Superior margin: frontal bone
WallPaint307.jpg

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill was in a unique position to report on the location of the large defect. SSA Hill got a close-up look at the wound as he was riding on the back of limousine on the way to Parkland Hospital. In addition, Agent Hill was present in the trauma room where Parkland doctors were trying to save JFK's life. Then, hours later in Washington, D.C., Agent Hill was called to the morgue at Bethesda Hospital for the express purpose of viewing the President's wounds. And where did Agent Hill say the large defect was located? He said it was in the right rear part of the head. Newsman Roy Stamps saw Kennedy's body in the limousine at Parkland Hospital shortly before it was taken inside. He said,I rushed up and saw Kennedy lying in the car on his side. His foot was hanging over the side of the car. The back of his head was gone.
Nurse Doris Nelson was the Emergency Room supervisor at the time of the shooting. She assisted in treating the President, and helped prepare his body for placement in the coffin. When asked about one of the autopsy photos which show the back of the head intact, she replied,
It's not true. . . . There wasn't even hair back there. It was blown away. All that area was blown out
.General Godfrey McHugh, one of Kennedy's top aides and was in attendance at the autopsy. He got a very good look at the President's head wounds. McHugh unmistakably placed the large defect in the back of the head. When asked by to define what he meant by "back of the head," McHugh replied,
The portion that is in the back of the head, when you're lying down in the bathtub, you hit the back of the head
WallPaint441.jpg

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)
Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

Forum List

Back