The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

After looking at this for several days I am satisfied that T3 is accurate based on several diagram comparisons. It also makes sense that Humes & Company told Dr. Burkley this location which is why he put it on JFK's death certificate. His neck was scrunched backward giving the appearance of being higher than it actually was, but even so, it can't be any higher than T2.

After looking at this for several days I am satisfied that T3 is accurate based on several diagram comparisons. It also makes sense that Humes & Company told Dr. Burkley this location which is why he put it on JFK's death certificate. His neck was scrunched backward giving the appearance of being higher than it actually was, but even so, it can't be any higher than T2.

The kooks claimed T1 was fractured. Where's the proof dawz? The give-away is the distance between T3 and where the neck meets the shoulder. It looks damn close to a match.

I thought I'd post this here...he was amazing thank you! RIP Mark Lane.

Mark Lane (February 24, 1927 – May 10, 2016) was an American attorney and former New York state legislator, civil rightsactivist, and Vietnamwar-crimes investigator. He is best known as a leading researcher, author, and conspiracy theorist[2] on theassassination of US President John F. Kennedy. From his 1966 number-one bestselling critique of the Warren Commission, Rush to Judgment,[3] to Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK, published in 2011, Lane wrote at least four major works on the JFK assassination and no fewer than ten books overall.

with JFK 1960

Gerald Ford forced to admit the Warren Report fictionalized

The bullet hole is precisely in the upper back and could never be considered at the base of the neck without being wholly dishonest. It matches the hole in his shirt and suitcoat. A lie is never validated. When Gerald Ford and the WC changed the word, back to neck, they lied. When a person claims the bullet hole is on the neck they are lying. T1 could be considered (at least visually) at the base of the neck, but definitely not T3 or the bullet hole Jfk suffered to his upper back.

The final report said: ''A bullet had entered the base of the back of his
neck slightly to the right of the spine.''

''My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory,'' he said in a
telephone interview from Beaver Creek, Colo. ''My changes were only an
attempt to be more precise
.'' Gerald full of crap Ford

Gerald Ford forced to admit the Warren Report fictionalized

The bullet hole is precisely in the upper back and could never be considered at the base of the neck without being wholly dishonest. It matches the hole in his shirt and suitcoat. A lie is never validated. When Gerald Ford and the WC changed the word, back to neck, they lied. When a person claims the bullet hole is on the neck they are lying. T1 could be considered (at least visually) at the base of the neck, but definitely not T3 or the bullet hole Jfk suffered to his upper back.

The final report said: ''A bullet had entered the base of the back of his
neck slightly to the right of the spine.''

''My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory,'' he said in a
telephone interview from Beaver Creek, Colo. ''My changes were only an
attempt to be more precise
.'' Gerald full of crap Ford

I proved the driver's shot, not Bill Cooper or anyone else.

I dont think you did

sdsdsdsds.gif

the guy on the right has his hand up 1/2 way between waist and chin then reaches forward thats all I see

The passenger retrieved the handgun Greer used on Kennedy, which is seen in frame 319 and around 30 earlier frames during which Greer transferred it to his left hand. Kellerman's head literally went face down toward the floorboard on the driver's side.

The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retrieves the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm. The only time in recorded history where a hair reflection fell off a head is in Zapruder frame 318. You can see his head go right down to the driver's side floor. Note the white seen in frame 320, confirming that it was not an artifact or shadow but something very real that could not be removed, apparently.

slow-roy-reach_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkroyreaches.jpg

jfkgungifslow.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

The passenger retrieved the handgun Greer used on Kennedy, which is seen in frame 319 and around 30 earlier frames during which Greer transferred it to his left hand. Kellerman's head literally went face down toward the floorboard on the driver's side.

The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retrieves the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm. The only time in recorded history where a hair reflection fell off a head is in Zapruder frame 318. You can see his head go right down to the driver's side floor. Note the white seen in frame 320, confirming that it was not an artifact or shadow but something very real that could not be removed, apparently.

jfkroyreaches.jpg

jfkgungifslow.gif

Delusional.

jfkroyreaches.jpg

jfkgungifslow.gif

dawgshit got taken to school by you after you gave him his usual ass beating.:biggrin::beer:

Forum List

Back