The Jewish Police State

"Israel’s anti-refugee policy reached a new peak this week when [4 Sept 2012] the Israeli daily Ha’aretz reported that a group of 20 asylum seekers was being denied entry and was stuck in the fenced area between the Sinai Desert in Egypt and the Israeli border.

"The group has been sitting outside the fence into Israel since last Thursday, without food.

"The soldiers in the field reported they were given an order to give the refugees 'as little water as possible.'

"On Tuesday night, Israeli activists decided to deliver food they bought to the refugees themselves, The Real News’ Lia Tarachansky joined them, and interviewed 'Yul', an Ivory Coast refugee about recent deportations and attorney Assaf Vitzan about the rising wave of anti-refugee laws and policies."

Lia Tarachansky: Israel denies food and entry to 20 Eritrean refugees | Israeli Occupation Archive

As little water as possible?
Maybe you should double up on stealing Palestinian aquifers?
Sieg Heil, Herr Drivel!
Perhaps George can tell us why the Egyptians didn't deliver food and water to these refugees. I'm not sure what religion these refugees are, but many Eritreans
are Muslims; and if these refugees were Muslims, one would think that the Egyptians would be humane to their fellow Muslims. Oh I forgot -- Egypt has shot many of these refugees in the back as they approached the fence.
Perhaps the Egyptians haven't been as successful at stealing Palestinian water as the "chosen people" have? Oh, I forgot, "Jew Crow" policies aren't that different from "Jim Crow", are they?

"Israel’s anti-refugee policy reached a new peak this week when [4 Sept 2012] the Israeli daily Ha’aretz reported that a group of 20 asylum seekers was being denied entry and was stuck in the fenced area between the Sinai Desert in Egypt and the Israeli border.

"The group has been sitting outside the fence into Israel since last Thursday, without food.

"The soldiers in the field reported they were given an order to give the refugees 'as little water as possible.'

"On Tuesday night, Israeli activists decided to deliver food they bought to the refugees themselves, The Real News’ Lia Tarachansky joined them, and interviewed 'Yul', an Ivory Coast refugee about recent deportations and attorney Assaf Vitzan about the rising wave of anti-refugee laws and policies."

Lia Tarachansky: Israel denies food and entry to 20 Eritrean refugees | Israeli Occupation Archive

Sieg Heil, Herr Drivel!
Perhaps George can tell us why the Egyptians didn't deliver food and water to these refugees. I'm not sure what religion these refugees are, but many Eritreans
are Muslims; and if these refugees were Muslims, one would think that the Egyptians would be humane to their fellow Muslims. Oh I forgot -- Egypt has shot many of these refugees in the back as they approached the fence.
Perhaps the Egyptians haven't been as successful at stealing Palestinian water as the "chosen people" have? Oh, I forgot, "Jew Crow" policies aren't that different from "Jim Crow", are they?
Maybe it depends on which way the wind is blowing. How the hell should I know?

georgie is also forgetting the hundreds of thousands of jews trapped in shariah shit holes strugging to get into Israel-----he is so disappointed that they had the opportunity to escape the rapes and enslavements that he so adores Poor georgie-----he looks back as the time of pogrom and throats in Iraq, and Yemen and Tunisia with LONGING ----if only it could have been MORE
Got any links for those "hundreds of thousands of Jews?"

You rancid, racist ramblings about Muslim crimes against Jews and others don't mitigate the crimes committed by the Jewish State against its own citizens and "others" seeking asylum; we should also never forget the $8 million/day from the US taxpayers that makes Israel possible in the first place.

georgie is also forgetting the hundreds of thousands of jews trapped in shariah shit holes strugging to get into Israel-----he is so disappointed that they had the opportunity to escape the rapes and enslavements that he so adores Poor georgie-----he looks back as the time of pogrom and throats in Iraq, and Yemen and Tunisia with LONGING ----if only it could have been MORE

You rancid, racist ramblings about Muslim crimes against Jews and others don't mitigate the crimes committed by the Jewish State against its own citizens and "others" seeking asylum; we should also never forget the $8 million/day from the US taxpayers that makes Israel possible in the first place.
Rankles your butt and twists a knot in your thong, doesn't it. Good.

That's what Sniffer said about Thongs...you two know each other?

Sieg Heil, Herr Drivel!
Why, George, if the Egyptians were that short of water, they wouldn't have had such a big tourist industry in the past. I would think the tourists like to take lots of showers in a hot country. Meanwhike, I imagine you have no problem with the Eyptians shooting so many refugees before they are able to get into Israel. Of course, George is going to tell us about all the Egyptian holding areas for refugees where they are supplied with food and water before they are sent back to their original country. Go ahead, George, tell us all about it. I think George thinks that Israel should just take in all these refugees from their impoverished countries. I wouldn't be surprised if, on the other hand, he doesn't want to see all those Hispanics arriving in Los Angeles illegally.

That's what Sniffer said about Thongs...you two know each other?
Why are you so obsessed with Say It? Even on the other board you would bring him up even when he wasn't posting (as well as of course other posters who stopped posting a long, long time ago). By the way, we can all chip in and buy you a pair of thongs if you want. We would be happy to accommodate you.

Hoss:Why are you so obsessed with Say It?

I don't think we like each other...

Why, George, if the Egyptians were that short of water, they wouldn't have had such a big tourist industry in the past. I would think the tourists like to take lots of showers in a hot country. Meanwhike, I imagine you have no problem with the Eyptians shooting so many refugees before they are able to get into Israel. Of course, George is going to tell us about all the Egyptian holding areas for refugees where they are supplied with food and water before they are sent back to their original country. Go ahead, George, tell us all about it. I think George thinks that Israel should just take in all these refugees from their impoverished countries. I wouldn't be surprised if, on the other hand, he doesn't want to see all those Hispanics arriving in Los Angeles illegally.

Deuteronomy 23:4-7 An Ammonite or a Moabite shall not enter into the assembly of the Lord, even to the tenth generation shall none of them enter into the assembly of the Lord forever, because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt. Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all thy days forever.

Did someone suggest that Israel is "STEALING WATER" from Gaza? who came up with that imaginative concept? Is Israel also STEALING WATER from the SINAI DESERT? Mecca? the MOON???? the problem some of out intellectual posters have is -----they do not actually understand----they simply parrot phrases thus ZIONIST STEAL WATER is easily instilled in their memory banks so that when they hear "they need water" the first comment that warbles out of their throats is "ZIONISTS STOLE THEIR WATER"

Hoss:Why are you so obsessed with Say It?

I don't think we like each other...
You are the one who is always mentioning him and calling him Sniffer. Many of us who were posting or just reading the other board are aware that someone with your mind set happened to change the numbers in his SNF screen name, using an I for the 1. I am not accusing you of doing it, but I want to give the readers here an idea of why you call him Sniffer.

Georgie I am married to one of those hundreds of thousands -----I do not need a link------I am related to a few hundred -------of course those waiting to enter were not all victims of islamic oppression-----the one brother of my grandfather who survived your program in europe----to wit auschwitz-----waited ----but did not make it. Interestingly enough Hubby's grandfather also died ------waiting

I do not understand the statement If the Eitrean refugees are in EGYPT how can Israel supply them with food and water? WHY are the Eitrean refugees not getting refuge in EGYPT? I do not believe that Israel has the resources to absorb so many refugees from islamic oppression at this time------they are certainly entitled to REFUGE how about saudi arabia ?

I do not understand the statement If the Eitrean refugees are in EGYPT how can Israel supply them with food and water? WHY are the Eitrean refugees not getting refuge in EGYPT? I do not believe that Israel has the resources to absorb so many refugees from islamic oppression at this time------they are certainly entitled to REFUGE how about saudi arabia ?
"Israel’s anti-refugee policy reached a new peak this week when [4 Sept 2012] the Israeli daily Ha’aretz reported that a group of 20 asylum seekers was being denied entry and was stuck in the fenced area between the Sinai Desert in Egypt and the Israeli border. The group has been sitting outside the fence into Israel since last Thursday, without food.

Since most of Israel's resources have been stolen, you might be right if Jews weren't inflicting their own oppression upon Islam at this time.

Rosie...quit deflecting and concentrate on relevant history:

1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews owning 16% of the land of Mandate Palestine.
1.2 million Arabs and others
UN gifts the Jews with 55% of Mandate Palestine and the Arabs object.

Fast forward to the present and the "chosen people" are about to annex all of Mandate Palestine.
That's some real crap.
Aren't you forgetting the 78 percent that was given to the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia, or do you have no problem with them getting such a huge portion to rule over?
I have a problem with western imperialists "giving" land to psychopathic bandits willing to subsume their national sovereignty to foreign interests. In 1948 Mandate Palestine existed from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River. Jews were one third of that population, and they owned about 16% of the land. The UN "gave" the Jews 55% of all the land on Mandate Palestine, and 700,000 Arabs and others lost every thing they owned. Why are you forgetting the concept of self-determination at the ballot box?

Those hapless "Palestinians" used their self-determination to elect a terrorist gov't.
So much for those "peaceful" Arabs.

What's your definition of "terrorism"?

Fuck you, George.
The US gov't as well as many others - including the EU - recognize Hamas to be a terror gang masquerading as a gov't.
Let's not play the same old game over and over. Stop acting like a pouty little girl. I have no patience for whiners.

Forum List

Back