The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

I didn’t chase any Jews away from the Judaic precepts of God. They did that to themselves.

If anything I am helping them remember God.
So you admit Jesus can't be Moshiach then.
Moshiach brings people to the Torah not fleeing from it. Never mind the whole lifted higher then God thing that is taking you from God.
Thanks for helping make my point.
Did I? I don’t believe I did.

I am afraid you are going to have to come to terms that Christianity reformed Judaism and brought God to all nations.

Christianity is not "reformed Judaism" ----it is Pauline romanism
Nope. Jesus was a Jewish reformer much like Buddha was a Hindu reform.

Given that so many Jews have abandoned their faith and forgotten God, I would think the remaining Jews would be happy if anyone read any translation.
You do realize that you are admitting your Jesus Myth and the religion made from that image chased people from God, right?
1)THROUGH THE OLE Roman switch narrative trick, by torturing and destroying various cultures they then say to those cultures that their God and godesses didn't love and favor them anymore seen by their non protection.
YOU ARE DOING THAT NARRATIVE by chasing people from the Judaic precepts of God then saying "many of you people no longer have faith".
2)how did you chase them away besides persecution and prejudices? By denying their equal rights to a central source of inspiration and teachings that the Temple would have been.
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Taoist , Buddhist all have main Temples, but for some reason you deny Jews equal rights in this world, then you have the nerve to say many who have no temple and who are denied their Shiloh somehow no longer have faith.
3)that above is liken to the Neo Nazis and a good number of Christians who say the holocaust proves God is not with them, instead of seeing the truth that the righteousness we call God is not in those who do destructive, sinister, and evil acts against his people.

All these prove we need a Mikdash.
So when are you laying the first stone?
By not doing so you have proved it is actually you without the faith.
Checkmate!
View attachment 262671
No. I don’t realize that. I realize that is you constructing a logical fallacy strawman.

Shouldn’t you be more worried about all of the Jews who have forgotten God?

"forgotten" ? as in "where da-hell is my keys" ?
Not exactly. Don’t you know the account of your own people?

yup----I do and you don't-------you can bang your head against the church
steeple and still not know JEREMIAH (or even Ezra)
What do your people say happens when man becomes satisfied, Rosie?

Moshiach brings people to the Torah not fleeing from it. Never mind the whole lifted higher then God thing that is taking you from God.

I am afraid you are going to have to come to terms that Christianity reformed Judaism and brought God to all nations.
The majority of the world doesn’t believe in Jesus.
The African nations were lied to that the Christians would save them.
The RCC simply wanted a body count and left them to their voodoo and tribal wars.
And the civilized Muslims made Jesus a prophet for the same reason that your Popes lie to Africans...Body count.
Believe in what about Jesus?
The Chinese and Hindus believe in Jesus?
The Africans will say they believe anything to get free infrastructure and food.
Again I ask, believe what about Jesus.
Are you retarded?
The majority of the world does not believe in Jesus.

the phrase "believe in...." has always intrigued me. "believe in THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR" ....seems a little vulgar to me. "BELIEVE IN
PUBLIC SCHOOL" duh?

I didn’t chase any Jews away from the Judaic precepts of God. They did that to themselves.

Which, of course, is why the world is such a shit show.

The RCC simply wanted a body count and left them to their voodoo and tribal wars.
And the civilized Muslims made Jesus a prophet for the same reason that your Popes lie to Africans...Body count.
The Africans will say they believe anything to get free infrastructure and food.
Are you retarded?
You keep saying they don’t believe in Jesus but you never say what they don’t believe about Jesus.

You do realize that you are admitting your Jesus Myth and the religion made from that image chased people from God, right?
1)THROUGH THE OLE Roman switch narrative trick, by torturing and destroying various cultures they then say to those cultures that their God and godesses didn't love and favor them anymore seen by their non protection.
YOU ARE DOING THAT NARRATIVE by chasing people from the Judaic precepts of God then saying "many of you people no longer have faith".
2)how did you chase them away besides persecution and prejudices? By denying their equal rights to a central source of inspiration and teachings that the Temple would have been.
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Taoist , Buddhist all have main Temples, but for some reason you deny Jews equal rights in this world, then you have the nerve to say many who have no temple and who are denied their Shiloh somehow no longer have faith.
3)that above is liken to the Neo Nazis and a good number of Christians who say the holocaust proves God is not with them, instead of seeing the truth that the righteousness we call God is not in those who do destructive, sinister, and evil acts against his people.

All these prove we need a Mikdash.
So when are you laying the first stone?
By not doing so you have proved it is actually you without the faith.
Checkmate!
View attachment 262671
No. I don’t realize that. I realize that is you constructing a logical fallacy strawman.

how do you say that in Hebrew------I mean the word "satisfied" as sometimes
translated from some Hebrew passages? I bet you have no idea

Are you retarded?
You keep saying they don’t believe in Jesus but you never say what they don’t believe about Jesus.
They never even heard of him.

Are you retarded?
Just go into a Chinese nail polish shop and they’ll say, “Who Jesus? Husband of client?”.

The world is a shit show because man is effectively a rebel who is at war with God.

Do you even Genesis?

Are you retarded?
Just go into a Chinese nail polish shop and they’ll say, “Who Jesus? Husband of client?”.
You still didn’t answer the question. What is it that they don’t believe about Jesus?

there is a "saying" "who is fortunate or 'wealthy'......."he who" is satisfied with his 'portion' <<<<< portion as in WHAT HE'S GOT from what word is the
'satisfied' taken? (hint----not 'well fed')

The world is a shit show because man is effectively a rebel who is at war with God.

Do you even Genesis?
But...Jeezus!

Are you retarded?
They never even heard of him.
What’s the fastest growing religion in China?

Do you even Genesis?

I "genesis" every morning-----with a CUP OF COFFEE FIRST THING
I called it BERESHIT B'BOKER

Do you even Genesis?
But...Jeezus!
Looks like you forgot too.

Do you even Genesis?

You might as well be using it as toilet paper.

how do you say that in Hebrew------I mean the word "satisfied" as sometimes
translated from some Hebrew passages? I bet you have no idea
It’s ok that you don’t know. I didn’t really expect you to know.

Do you even Genesis?

You might as well be using it as toilet paper.

coffee? I would not even use the filter as toilet paper.
Genesis "b'reshit" is my fave book----very sublime---

Forum List

Back