The Jewish-Hebrew Bible proves Jesus is the Messiah

I didn’t chase any Jews away from the Judaic precepts of God. They did that to themselves.

If anything I am helping them remember God.
So you admit Jesus can't be Moshiach then.
Moshiach brings people to the Torah not fleeing from it. Never mind the whole lifted higher then God thing that is taking you from God.
Thanks for helping make my point.

I didn’t chase any Jews away from the Judaic precepts of God. They did that to themselves.

Moshiach brings people to the Torah not fleeing from it. Never mind the whole lifted higher then God thing that is taking you from God.
Did I? I don’t believe I did.

I am afraid you are going to have to come to terms that Christianity reformed Judaism and brought God to all nations.

I am afraid you are going to have to come to terms that Christianity reformed Judaism and brought God to all nations.
YOU BROUGHT BAAL to all the Nations, not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.
You lifted high Baal's son the morning star through the dying god mythology of the Canaanites-anyone can research this stuff if they weren't so lazy and happy with being brainwashed.

You lifted high Baal's son the morning star through the dying god mythology of the Canaanites-anyone can research this stuff if they weren't so lazy and happy with being brainwashed.
That’s crazy talk.

Do you even believe in God. Most Jews don’t.

That’s crazy talk.

*L* your reply just proved it, as you admitted
"Your god" is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. But the cherry on top was you calling Jesus crazy for calling himself Baal's son (morning star) in Rev 22:16 (or in your words "crazy talk")
a13d949c622ca1a372f5e27053a6e6e4.jpg

Last edited:

That’s crazy talk.

*L* your reply just proved it, as you admitted
"Your god" is not the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. But the cherry on top was you calling Jesus crazy for calling himself Baal's son (morning star) in Rev 22:16 (or in your words "crazy talk")View attachment 262854
I don’t believe I did, but it’s ok if you think I did.

Revelations is about the fall of Rome. You should avoid reading more into it than that lest you start acting like a JW. Which BTW may already be too late.

The majority of the world doesn’t believe in Jesus.
The African nations were lied to that the Christians would save them.
The RCC simply wanted a body count and left them to their voodoo and tribal wars.
And the civilized Muslims made Jesus a prophet for the same reason that your Popes lie to Africans...Body count.

The RCC simply wanted a body count and left them to their voodoo and tribal wars.
And the civilized Muslims made Jesus a prophet for the same reason that your Popes lie to Africans...Body count.
Believe in what about Jesus?

The Chinese and Hindus believe in Jesus?
The Africans will say they believe anything to get free infrastructure and food.

I'm still waiting for the child-god of Cronus to make his triumphant return and smites all the unbelievers.

The Chinese and Hindus believe in Jesus?
The Africans will say they believe anything to get free infrastructure and food.
Again I ask, believe what about Jesus.

Given that so many Jews have abandoned their faith and forgotten God, I would think the remaining Jews would be happy if anyone read any translation.
You do realize that you are admitting your Jesus Myth and the religion made from that image chased people from God, right?
1)THROUGH THE OLE Roman switch narrative trick, by torturing and destroying various cultures they then say to those cultures that their God and godesses didn't love and favor them anymore seen by their non protection.
YOU ARE DOING THAT NARRATIVE by chasing people from the Judaic precepts of God then saying "many of you people no longer have faith".
2)how did you chase them away besides persecution and prejudices? By denying their equal rights to a central source of inspiration and teachings that the Temple would have been.
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Taoist , Buddhist all have main Temples, but for some reason you deny Jews equal rights in this world, then you have the nerve to say many who have no temple and who are denied their Shiloh somehow no longer have faith.
3)that above is liken to the Neo Nazis and a good number of Christians who say the holocaust proves God is not with them, instead of seeing the truth that the righteousness we call God is not in those who do destructive, sinister, and evil acts against his people.

All these prove we need a Mikdash.
So when are you laying the first stone?
By not doing so you have proved it is actually you without the faith.
Checkmate!
View attachment 262671
No. I don’t realize that. I realize that is you constructing a logical fallacy strawman.

Shouldn’t you be more worried about all of the Jews who have forgotten God?

"forgotten" ? as in "where da-hell is my keys" ?

Christianity is not "reformed Judaism" ----it is Pauline romanism

Given that so many Jews have abandoned their faith and forgotten God, I would think the remaining Jews would be happy if anyone read any translation.
You do realize that you are admitting your Jesus Myth and the religion made from that image chased people from God, right?
1)THROUGH THE OLE Roman switch narrative trick, by torturing and destroying various cultures they then say to those cultures that their God and godesses didn't love and favor them anymore seen by their non protection.
YOU ARE DOING THAT NARRATIVE by chasing people from the Judaic precepts of God then saying "many of you people no longer have faith".
2)how did you chase them away besides persecution and prejudices? By denying their equal rights to a central source of inspiration and teachings that the Temple would have been.
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Taoist , Buddhist all have main Temples, but for some reason you deny Jews equal rights in this world, then you have the nerve to say many who have no temple and who are denied their Shiloh somehow no longer have faith.
3)that above is liken to the Neo Nazis and a good number of Christians who say the holocaust proves God is not with them, instead of seeing the truth that the righteousness we call God is not in those who do destructive, sinister, and evil acts against his people.

Checkmate!
View attachment 262671
No. I don’t realize that. I realize that is you constructing a logical fallacy strawman.

Not exactly. Don’t you know the account of your own people?

Checkmate!
View attachment 262671

Not exactly. Don’t you know the account of your own people?

yup----I do and you don't-------you can bang your head against the church
steeple and still not know JEREMIAH (or even Ezra)

Forum List

Back