The Israeli-Palestinian war and taking sides

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Hamas sucks dead donkey dick in hell.

That said, the Palestinians are almost certainly more likely victims of Hamas than devoted enemies of Israel.

With that in mind, it is unimaginable to forgive Hamas for their cowardly terrorist attack against Israeli civilians (and others). But it is difficult to blame all Palestinians.

Therefore, I can’t root for more misery on any of the largely innocent Palestinian civilians any more than I’d ever root for the infliction of such things on the innocent Israeli civilians.

I lean toward rooting for Israel by a huge margin. But I’d love it if the world community could manage to make it happen without any of the bloodshed now taking place or the bloodshed likely to soon follow.

That said, the Palestinians are almost certainly more likely victims of Hamas than devoted enemies of Israel.

With that in mind, it is unimaginable to forgive Hamas for their cowardly terrorist attack against Israeli civilians (and others). But it is difficult to blame all Palestinians.

Therefore, I can’t root for more misery on any of the largely innocent Palestinian civilians any more than I’d ever root for the infliction of such things on the innocent Israeli civilians.

I lean toward rooting for Israel by a huge margin. But I’d love it if the world community could manage to make it happen without any of the bloodshed now taking place or the bloodshed likely to soon follow.
I'll just leave this here as it highlights all the crap that is going on about Israel.

BTW, Douglas Murray hits it out of the park. Tommy Tainant should take a lesson.

Hamas supporters should be arrested, and deported.

Palestinians supported Hamas and gave them supplies and aid to launch that attack. And so did Joe Biden.

Palestinians supported Hamas and gave them supplies and aid to launch that attack. And so did Joe Biden.
I don’t doubt that doubt that some Palestinians supported and aided Hamas. I just don’t know that the percentage was high. And also, whatever the percentage may have been, I feel that it’s wrong to visit death and destruction on the many to punish the few.

Sadly, I have no idea what the duck else Israel can do.

I'll just leave this here as it highlights all the crap that is going on about Israel.

BTW, Douglas Murray hits it out of the park. Tommy Tainant should take a lesson.

Hamas supporters should be arrested, and deported.

That guy said 13K when it was 1300, I'm done. Words and numbers mean things.

I don’t doubt that doubt that some Palestinians supported and aided Hamas. I just don’t know that the percentage was high. And also, whatever the percentage may have been, I feel that it’s wrong to visit death and destruction on the many to punish the few.

There is nothing else except reduce numbers. Numbers by the thousands.

I had some ideas kicking around earlier in my head, but they're not pretty and probably not socially acceptable.

Oh, it's a majority and then some.

There is nothing else except reduce numbers. Numbers by the thousands.

I had some ideas kicking around earlier in my head, but they're not pretty and probably not socially acceptable.
My mind rebels against the notion that alternative solutions cannot be found other than disgraceful violence.

Note: I’m not saying that Israel has to be the unilateral side choosing peace or pacifism. I fully support the right of Israel to exist as a nation.

All I am saying is that there really ought to be another way out of the mess. Until then, I agree they need to go in and root out the rocket launching sites and eliminate the fucking tunnels.

My mind rebels against the notion that alternative solutions cannot be found other than disgraceful violence.

Note: I’m not saying that Israel has to be the unilateral side choosing peace or pacifism. I fully support the right of Israel to exist as a nation.

All I am saying is that there really ought to be another way out of the mess. Until then, I agree they need to go in and root out the rocket launching sites and eliminate the fucking tunnels.
They don't share the same sentiment, brah.

They are the "Teach children to be suicide bombers in the UN funded school" people.

I learned about them back in 2013-2015. They are scum.

All they know is "Kill the Jew and Kafir" and they are stuck on it.

Last edited:
In a decade or so if the world is still solvent with a civilization, the United States may be on the Palestine side the way our politics are evolving. Joe has given the elites near everything they wanted. He will pass the torch to anti Americans and pro globalists in everything they legislate now.

A slip of the tongue is your line? Fuck you.

Well the guy in your vid is right, but fuck you, too!

Fuck me?! What about you? Fuck You!

kennypower-FU.gif

Let's see how much of what he advocates for becomes policy. I would hope all of it, but I have doubts.

Palestinians can be Arab or Jewish. Hamas is just a terror group funded by Iran which is the real problem.

99% of the Palestinians reject hamas

There’s a video showing Jewish rabbis and soldiers telling supporters to kill Palestinian children. They’re the same as hamas

Hamas won a rigged election in 2006.

I know Palestinians they hate hamas, and loved Jews

The American media is mostly doing a terrible job covering this thing. In some cases yes it is like it’s more like the Israeli media. We have 100,000 Americans die each year from drug abuse drugs brought over the border. Record inflation. Americans can’t afford basic cost of living. Concentrate on that.

There’s all sorts of wars and brutal crimes going on around the world that are not even known in America. our media talks so much about the Ukraine and Israel conflict. Many Americans don’t know that in late September there was a conflict in Armenia where hundreds of people died in a few days of fighting.

Forum List

Back