The is a clown fest in Iowa today.

Such hypocrisy. I thought you leftwads were pro-gay?

Oh, right. That only applies if those sodomites are democrats. gay-bashing is fine as long as you don't agree with their politics. Just like you people hate blacks who aren't dependent on the Democratic Party to feed and house them.

Maybe that's why you people refer to free blacks like Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain, as "house *******".

Oh, right. That only applies if those sodomites are democrats.

What are you babbling about? Did you forget to take your meds in the right order this morning, or what?

LOL. How very Stalinesque of you for assuming one is "crazy" for not agreeing with you. Nice try, Komrade Klownface.

Truthfully, one would have to be doped up to agree with you fuckers.

Last edited:
the only clown fest has been on this board

and it hasn't been pretty

people who irrationally hate others do it out of self loathing

closeted gays hate gays as a cover

So can we also assume that I'm a closet radical Muslim, since I hate those fuckers too? Maybe I'm a super secret liberal since I think they're a bunch of shitheads.

What are you babbling about? Did you forget to take your meds in the right order this morning, or what?

LOL at your Stalinesque tactic of assuming one is "crazy" for not agreeing with you. Nice try, Komrade Klownface.

Outstanding case of Butthurt!!! Fantastic!

Tell me, just for the future, what is your sensitivity level to criticism, on a scale of 0-10?

0 = "look at me, I die"
1-3 = "words crush me like paper"
4 = "I reach down and hope that I do indeed have a penis"
5-7 = "healthy criticism is ok, I now let go of my penis"
8-9 = "I am strong within myself and independent. I am a Liberal."
10 = "I can handle anything Don Trump can, and then some, Goshdarnit!"

Don't worry. I will be gentle with you. I specialize in healing the worst of the nutcases.

:D

At least we have choices. You poor underprivileged Democrats are stuck with choosing between a self-proclaimed communist, a sickly post-menopausal ratbag, the pedophile Joe Biden, and a couple other losers whose name nobody can remember.

It must really suck to be a Democrat these days, and know you're going to lose everything you've worked so hard for.

LOL at your Stalinesque tactic of assuming one is "crazy" for not agreeing with you. Nice try, Komrade Klownface.

Tell me, just for the future, what is your sensitivity level to criticism, on a scale of 0-10?

0 = "look at me, I die"

Don't worry. I will be gentle with you. I specialize in healing the worst of the nutcases.

Lay off the crack pipe. You're giving your party a bad name.

At least we have choices. Those poor underprivileged are stuck with choosing between a self-proclaimed communist, a sickly post-menopausal ratbag, the pedophile Joe Biden, and a couple other losers whose name nobody can remember.

It must really suck to be a Democrat these days, and know you're going to lose everything you've worked so hard for.

Ok, that's interesting.

So, to you, women are "post-menopausal ratbag"s, n'est ce pas?

Ohh, la, la! Strike another one for that GOP female voter outreach!!!

Oh, and since when can one claim that the VPOTUS is a pedo? Is this one of your really interesting RWNJ wet-dreams?

0 = "look at me, I die"

I still promise to be gentle with you. Conservativism is a serious illness and takes a good while to cure. Rabies would be a lot easier.

At least we have choices. Those poor underprivileged are stuck with choosing between a self-proclaimed communist, a sickly post-menopausal ratbag, the pedophile Joe Biden, and a couple other losers whose name nobody can remember.

Ok, that's interesting.

So, to you, women are "post-menopausal ratbag"s, n'est ce pas?

Ohh, la, la! Strike another one for that GOP female voter outreach!!!

Oh, and since when can one claim that the VPOTUS is a pedo? Is this one of your really interesting RWNJ wet-dreams?

Hillary doesn
t fit the description of what I'd consider to be a "woman". She's a sickly post-menopausal ratbag with Communistic tendencies, who's only accomplishment was being born with something that resembles a vagina. Too bad she likes other women, I sure hate to see any kind of pussy go to waste.

It's no wonder her husband Bill spent so much time getting his dick sucked from other women.

0 = "look at me, I die"

I still promise to be gentle with you. Conservativism is a serious illness and takes a good while to cure. Rabies would be a lot easier.

Funny you should actually believe that because anyone with half a brain knows that liberalism is actually a mental disorder. When's the last time you saw a bunch of rabid conservatives occupy Wall Street, commit acts of vandalism, and crap on police cars?

Never. That's because you leftwads are the token lunatics in this country. I think maybe some serious anti-psychotic drugs and shock therapy would fix your problem, so you could maybe be useful members of society.

Forum List

Back