The Intrinsically Biased Liberal Mass Media Shows Itself for What It Is

Originally posted by acludem
Bill O'Reilly is a loudmouth, hypocritical bully. He has lied repeatedly about his own life and record. He doesn't know how to debate, he simply shouts down people who might actually be beating him, and he calls his show "the no-spin zone" and then spends the entire time spinning every story.

acludem

If by "loudmouth, hypocritical bully," you meant "strong-willed, political voice who doesn't back down," and by "lied repeatedly," you meant, "corrected a prepetuated fallacy put forth by the LMM," and by, "spinning every story," you meant, "presenting unaltered facts, followed by his opinion," then you would be correct.

Uh, no. Lies: let's see, stated he came from a "tough working class neighborhood" raised in an upper middle class suburb of New York. What else: Claimed he won two Peabody awards while on Inside Edition, whoops, Inside Edition has NEVER won a Peabody, they won another award after O'Reilly left the show, looks like a bald-faced lie to me. Calls himself an Independent, oh wait, he's been a registered Republican for well over 20 years.

Bullying: Had the son of 9/11 victim who was opposed to the war on the show. He cut the man's microphone, went to commericial and then cursed the guy out and threw him off the show.

Hypocrisy: "This is the no-spin zone" then proceeds to spin each and every story he talks about.

Any questions?

acludem

Until the new liberal talk radio network was launched, Talk radio, especially of the nationally syndicated variety, has been the bastion of conservatives.

I can't wait until the liberal talk shows are on in my area, for now I'll have to listen online when I have time.

acludem

Why im sure you can find Aging commedians on tape at your local bookstore.

Uh, no. Lies: let's see, stated he came from a "tough working class neighborhood" raised in an upper middle class suburb of New York. What else: Claimed he won two Peabody awards while on Inside Edition, whoops, Inside Edition has NEVER won a Peabody, they won another award after O'Reilly left the show, looks like a bald-faced lie to me. Calls himself an Independent, oh wait, he's been a registered Republican for well over 20 years.

Bullying: Had the son of 9/11 victim who was opposed to the war on the show. He cut the man's microphone, went to commericial and then cursed the guy out and threw him off the show.

Hypocrisy: "This is the no-spin zone" then proceeds to spin each and every story he talks about.

Any questions?

acludem

I'd like to see you prove it, especially that part about spinning all the stories. Show me a quote with a link to a statement personally made by Bill O'Reilly that has been spun. If you're going to make accusations, back them up.

Forum List

Back