The interview with God

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by jimnyc, Feb 8, 2004.

1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I'm not trying to push religion on anyone. Just thought the words presented in this presentation were outstanding and could apply to everyone, regardless of your religion.

Click on "view presentation"

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/

2. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    i dont have much use for religion, but the pics were awesome!

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Forgot to add that! That's why it takes so long to load, it's preloading all the pictures you see. I wish there was a way to save them.

Even without the religious overtones, most of the words have great meaning. My favorite part was "Rich is not the one who has the most, but is one who needs the least" or the part where he said "That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again"

4. Joan

Joan Mommy Dearest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    That was beautiful! Surprise coming from you!!! There was even something in there about differing opinions - that should be practiced on this board!

5. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    yes they were good. but i have no desire to be a kid again, not in todays world

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I think that was great Jim! however, I do believe that today it's just a shame that something so simple as "GOD" is being taken away and not thought of anymore.

Look back to 9/11 - and all those that asked "if there were a God, then how could he have let that happen" answered "when all taken from us in the word of God, how was anyone to have asked for him?" maybe doesn't make sense, but if you look at all that has been taken, and complained about, it's no wonder the world has turned to what it is.

7. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Jim that was beautiful ! It really makes you think about yourself and your actions here in this world.

8. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    The photography alone makes it worth a look, and for any of you, who like me are still using dial-up, it loads fairly quickly. Wise words, simple lessons and nice music to boot. I encourage everyone to watch this, it isn't preachy at all.

acludem