The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

By the nerds who voted him in. Climate change is real.

Says every religious believer ever.... Think about it.... People who subscribe to religion, hold deep beliefs in the tennants of their religion, so to just say Climate change is real, sounds like religious proclaimation...

He will forever be the impeached president twice.

And forever be known that the Senate failed to convict twice....So, in that respect, a true look at the circumstances surrounding said impeachments will be known as failed, emotional attempts to smear the man....

p.s. there is no "Trumpism", only America First Populism, get used to it, its here to stay

Isn’t it funny that according to lefties, believing in things like “Make America Great Again” with policies like standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and protecting them with tariffs is considered “Trumpism” or being a part of a “cult”? It’s okay when other countries use these same policies, but when we do it, it’s “stupid” or “starting a trade war”.

It’s funny that believing we shouldn’t overthrow foreign governments that never attacked us and pose no threat to us, makes us “fascists”. President Trump was “dangerous” according to the MSM and Dems, yet he started no new wars, and drew down our forces in the Middle East, and in fact signed several peace deals. But, but, but, he is “unhinged”.
We were for tariffs before you were. That trump stole from us and no republican politician agreed with him.

you want to tariff certain imports? So do the unions. We agree
Then why did the liberal media and every Dem oppose them? Because they all have been bought off by China.

I agree most of the GOP has been against them, that has been my number one complaint about the GOP for the last 30 years. But thankfully, President Trump has set them straight. Only the RINOs now are against tariffs.
One thing I like about them. Good. Keep pushing for bringing jobs back and tariffs where it makes sense.

And I don’t care if those jobs come home and go to red states where they are safe from unions. Then republicans in my state will move to those red states where life is wonderful

Tariffs won't bring jobs back.

The ONLY thing that will bring jobs back is penalties for moving.

Start imposing penalties that make it too expensive for the company to move.

America used to do that with the tax system. High taxes on revenues, profits and unearned income kept jobs here in America.

When reagan lowered the tax rates that is when jobs started to move out of America. In that time it was to Japan.

If we make it way too expensive for them to move, they will stay.

We already tried showering them with money and deregulation. That didn't bring the jobs back. That just made already filthy rich companies even more filthy rich.

Nor will tariffs. They just pass that tax on to the consumer.

But if you tax revenues, profits and unearned income at very high rates, the companies will stay in America.

They have no allegiance to America. Their only allegiance is to money and themselves.

Make it way to expensive for them to move and they won't move.

Just like we did before reagan.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

All we've seen is the Dim attempt to paint all Republicans as traitors. No one is surprised that Dims resort to such NAZI propaganda tactics. They are indistinguishable from NAZIs.

GOP activists wake up and harass democrats in DC with US flags
They beat people with those flags. Smashed windows and broke down doors with those flags.

Stop trying to minimize what happened that day.

I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.
Of course they will continue to obsess about President Trump. He was one of the greatest Presidents in the history of this nation. They will have to attempt to belittle and destroy his proven policies over and over.

Lock'em up eh?
Only until we can cure you

How do you propose "curing" us?
Therapy.

tenor (4).gif

Kidding. By educating you. Teaching you how to tell.the difference between the truth and a whacky conspiracy theory.

there is no "Trumpism",
That's a bigger lie than usual for you.
Prove its a lie. You can't.
Trump came up with the "America First" policy and fell into the "populist" movement that attracted many democrats, especially union construction workers.
The democrat's trying to label 74m Trump voters as Trump cultists misses the point. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.

They beat people with those flags. Smashed windows and broke down doors with those flags.

What really happened that day compared to the "peaceful" antifa/BLM riots that went on for 9-months, that the democrats encouraged? Lets compare:
1612629955028.png

Last edited:
I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.

Only because the right thinks of him a the "messiah"

I don’t think of him as anything more than an average president. His administration helped eased oppressive, redundant laws and regs, however he like you, is an agitator and if the shit isn’t stirred, you aren’t happy,that was his downfall. Your messiah BS tells me Trump still lives rent free inside your head.

He will always be a memory of the worst Potus of the USA and formally impeached twice and a big loser. He is a fake Christian bowing down to Evans and fundies.

He will go down as impeached, his laws and accomplishments will go down as average. His religion is irrelevant to me, are you a Christian? If not, why is it relevant to you to even care?

there is no "Trumpism",
That's a bigger lie than usual for you.
Prove its a lie. You can't.
Trump came up with the "America First" policy and fell into the "populist" movement that attracted many democrats, especially union construction workers.
The democrat's trying to label 74m Trump voters as Trump cultists misses the point. You'll see in 2022 and 2024.
I can't? How many other republican leaders have proclaimed themselves "the chosen one" and not been contradicted by the the right's religious leaders?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

What really happened that day compared to the "peaceful" antifa/BLM riots, that the democrats encouraged. Lets compare:
View attachment 453846
Your meme is full of lies and misinformation.

Sorry for your luck.

Nor will tariffs. They just pass that tax on to the consumer.
Bullshit, tariffs work perfectly fine to protect domestic manufacturing. That’s why China uses them, and that’s why the EU uses them, because they work.

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

You may be wrong. I've heard plenty of stories about people who were once caught up in a belief or an idea who eventually come to their senses. One thing working in our favor in that regard is the fact that Trump is no longer a constant presence in the media in much the same way that getting away from a manipulative and self-serving preacher who works hard to keep you away from your family and friends can clear one's mind and eventually break the spell. Don't get me wrong here. I have no illusions that's going to happen to everyone, but if only 20% have that kind of a wake up call, those people can possibly persuade others.

Lock'em up eh?
Only until we can cure you

How do you propose "curing" us?
Therapy.

View attachment 453845

Kidding. By educating you. Teaching you how to tell.the difference between the truth and a whacky conspiracy theory.

Ok, what's that look like? Mandated? Forced? And please explain how what you are advocating is any different than say Pol Pot and his re education camps when they came to power?

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

You may be wrong. I've heard plenty of stories about people who were once caught up in a belief or an idea who eventually come to their senses. One thing working in our favor in that regard is the fact that Trump is no longer a constant presence in the media in much the same way that getting away from a manipulative and self-serving preacher who works hard to keep you away from your family and friends can clear one's mind and eventually break the spell. Don't get me wrong here. I have no illusions that's going to happen to everyone, but if only 20% have that kind of a wake up call, those people can possibly persuade others.

You problem is that no one who voted for Trump is suffering from any delusion. It's precisely the other way around. Biden voters are the ones who's brains are in a cloud.

Forum List

Back