The insanity of Trumpism and the insurrection explained

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

The problem you have with your analysis here is that 1. you are trying to be as insulting as possible to those who have differing ideological beliefs than yourself, and 2. You seem to be advocating that everyone must buy into your ideological agenda in order for you to be accepting of those who opposed you in the past...

One of our strengths in this country has always been that ideas, and rational deliberation wins the day. NOT some asshole on cable TV who makes his ratings through shock value, and pure vitriolic attack against those who don't agree with him...

You hate those who voted for and supported Trump so much, that you have no ideas in which to debate, so the only thing you can come up with are boogeymen, and attack, in a vapid attempt to push a singular agenda that half of America disagrees with....It's ultimately a losing proposition unless you want a dictator like rule yourself...

This thread serves as an example of what I am saying, what ideas are you putting forth here? None, it is little more than an attack, and trolling attempt....No real substance...

p.s. there is no "Trumpism", only America First Populism, get used to it, its here to stay

Isn’t it funny that according to lefties, believing in things like “Make America Great Again” with policies like standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and protecting them with tariffs is considered “Trumpism” or being a part of a “cult”? It’s okay when other countries use these same policies, but when we do it, it’s “stupid” or “starting a trade war”.

It’s funny that believing we shouldn’t overthrow foreign governments that never attacked us and pose no threat to us, makes us “fascists”. President Trump was “dangerous” according to the MSM and Dems, yet he started no new wars, and drew down our forces in the Middle East, and in fact signed several peace deals. But, but, but, he is “unhinged”.

He didn't have time to start wars, but he did sanction Iran to death and started a trade war with China.

I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.

Only because the right thinks of him a the "messiah"

Trumpism is a Christian Nationalist movement where the Republican party went to die. Actually, the party is already dead. With the invasion of Marjorie Taylor Green and her Jewish space lasers, while others pedal in pedophilia pizza parlors, seven headed dragons, Jesus shooting swords out of his mouth, Trump being the chosen one, and, should I go on? No, this is my thread, and I don't think I can think of another one of these illusions without puking my guts. This movement has no relationship with the Republican party at all. That's why it is dead. They've turned into a religious party because they lost. They simply couldn't handle the losing, so they masked their anxieties with illusions and make believe.

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument about these illusions from these religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

These folks aren't coming back from their religious Trumpism, insanity, lies, and make believe, so strap yourself in people. It's not going to get any better. This is going to be one hell of a nut fest dealing with these people from now on.

I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.

Trumpism tapped into something that was much deeper than I realized. These people have been radicalized over the past several years by their media, and Trump knew how to tap in to it. He spoke to them at their level, on their issues, in their words, in their phrases. It was like a bottle of water for a person dying of thirst.

The questions going forward will be how many of them will have the fog lift, how long that will take, and what damage this will do to a party that's about to split apart. We need two strong parties (at least), and this isn't good.

The fog? So, IOW, submit
I didn’t realize how obsessed the regressive left is with Trump. I wonder if in 30 plus years they will still be obsessed with Trump the way were with Reagan. Trump looks like he will continue to live rent free inside the regressive left’s head.

Says who? Labels like that are laughable...I don't know of anyone who refered to President Trump as a "messiah"....

He was simply a plain talking President that implemented his term inacting policies that were popular with Conservatives, and that Liberal progressives hated...

Face it, the only thing you had to disagree with him on was seemingly style, because you let hate win the day the entire four years....

And here's the worst part, you and I aren't going to win the argument against these illusions from the religious Qanon nuts. We never will. Isn't going to happen. This is why we had an insurrection; "RELIGION." They believed their messiah Trump, when he said the election was rigged, go fight, then they went to the Capitol, got some people killed, threatened to kill more, and? We have people dead, Biden is president, and they still believe in six headed snakes, and the election was stolen. Those on the Left can say that they won, but the only thing they won formally was the election, and not even that really. Because the new religious party of illusion and make believe, are going to make it almost impossible for the country to govern. The only government is the government of Trump for them. A false illusion. But the cult party is here now, and Trump has gone nowhere. These nuts are still going to believe in Pedophile pizza parlors, Jewish lasers, stolen elections with no evidence, and a criminal messiah as their leader.

The problem you have with your analysis here is that 1. you are trying to be as insulting as possible to those who have differing ideological beliefs than yourself, and 2. You seem to be advocating that everyone must buy into your ideological agenda in order for you to be accepting of those who opposed you in the past...

One of our strengths in this country has always been that ideas, and rational deliberation wins the day. NOT some asshole on cable TV who makes his ratings through shock value, and pure vitriolic attack against those who don't agree with him...

You hate those who voted for and supported Trump so much, that you have no ideas in which to debate, so the only thing you can come up with are boogeymen, and attack, in a vapid attempt to push a singular agenda that half of America disagrees with....It's ultimately a losing proposition unless you want a dictator like rule yourself...

This thread serves as an example of what I am saying, what ideas are you putting forth here? None, it is little more than an attack, and trolling attempt....No real substance...

You know what, I'd rather pedal the insult, instead of buying into insurrection and murder at the hands of a religion that causes death.

And by the way, as your truth is insurrection, Pedophile pizza parlors, and Jewish space lasers, my insults involve my own truth about not getting people killed over lies regarding a stolen election. That's a problem I have, that I welcome.

So you can have your religious beliefs and killing people over non-existent stolen elections.

Ah yes, that’s it, all Christians are now the enemy.

You tools just can’t help yourselves.
You always deliver with nothing, and say even less as always. Keep up the good work

I don’t think of him as anything more than an average president. His administration helped eased oppressive, redundant laws and regs, however he like you, is an agitator and if the shit isn’t stirred, you aren’t happy,that was his downfall. Your messiah BS tells me Trump still lives rent free inside your head.

Don’t forget hitler was thrown in jail for treason yet ten years later he took power.

Like I said, this shit isn't going anywhere. A religious cult full of wackos isn't something you just legislate away.

Gotta say I was a bit startled to see a bunch of redneck meth heads pause in the middle of that deadly riot and start some idiotic prayer standing in the Senate Chamber

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I never thought I'd see this. A group pathology, also called a "shared psychopathy", with so many Americans involved. My assumption was that this kind of behavior was a thing of the past.
You just described the 8 years of the Obama cult. .... :cool:
What a crock of shit. No such thing ever existed.

Gotta say I was a bit startled to see a bunch of redneck meth heads pause in the middle of that deadly riot and start some idiotic prayer standing in the Senate Chamber
Me too. That was the revealing moment for me. A lost election and they all turn to religion and crazy talk. It's amazing what a cultism or some fantasy religion can do to people.

You know what, I'd rather pedal the insult, instead of buying into insurrection and murder at the hands of a religion that causes death.

And by the way, as your truth is insurrection, Pedophile pizza parlors, and Jewish space lasers, my insults involve my own truth about not getting people killed over lies regarding a stolen election. That's a problem I have, that I welcome.

So you can have your religious beliefs and killing people over non-existent stolen elections.

Why the strawman argument BWK? Are you really so far gone that you have to make shit up about me to argue about?

In this reply to me you absolutely confirm what I posted in response to your OP.... Two things that have to happen in this country to actually move forward in continued freedom....

1. Liberal progressives have to abandon their obsession with Trump, and get back to governing for the people, instead of the heavyhanded approach that is getting us nowhere...

and

2. Republican's have to admit to themselves that continued bitching about the steal is unproductive, and focus on what they can do to ensure that going forward that kind of funny business doesn't happen again....

BOTH parties have to return to governing for the American people, and get back to the way things are supposed to work...

p.s. there is no "Trumpism", only America First Populism, get used to it, its here to stay

Isn’t it funny that according to lefties, believing in things like “Make America Great Again” with policies like standing up to China, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US and protecting them with tariffs is considered “Trumpism” or being a part of a “cult”? It’s okay when other countries use these same policies, but when we do it, it’s “stupid” or “starting a trade war”.

It’s funny that believing we shouldn’t overthrow foreign governments that never attacked us and pose no threat to us, makes us “fascists”. President Trump was “dangerous” according to the MSM and Dems, yet he started no new wars, and drew down our forces in the Middle East, and in fact signed several peace deals. But, but, but, he is “unhinged”.
We paid for the tariffs you idiot, and China didn't budge. That's not protection.

We paid for the tariffs you idiot, and China didn't budge. That's not protection.

Trump sold the Chineese rice.....nuff said....(mic drop)

Why the strawman argument BWK? Are you really so far gone that you have to make shit up about me to argue about?

In this reply to me you absolutely confirm what I posted in response to your OP.... Two things that have to happen in this country to actually move forward in continued freedom....

1. Liberal progressives have to abandon their obsession with Trump, and get back to governing for the people, instead of the heavyhanded approach that is getting us nowhere...

and

2. Republican's have to admit to themselves that continued bitching about the steal is unproductive, and focus on what they can do to ensure that going forward that kind of funny business doesn't happen again....

BOTH parties have to return to governing for the American people, and get back to the way things are supposed to work...

You missed the point of the OP. It isn't Trump. It's radicalized religion as a replacement for a political party. Trump is nothing more than the vehicle that got the Right there. It could easily be Marjorie Greene who carries that torch next. Trump is the symptom and old news, who needs to be held to account for his crimes. Trump has expired, but his damage is irreversible. Others will take his place now.

I don’t think of him as anything more than an average president. His administration helped eased oppressive, redundant laws and regs, however he like you, is an agitator and if the shit isn’t stirred, you aren’t happy,that was his downfall. Your messiah BS tells me Trump still lives rent free inside your head.

He will always be a memory of the worst Potus of the USA and formally impeached twice and a big loser. He is a fake Christian bowing down to Evans and fundies.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

and

You missed the point of the OP. It isn't Trump. It's radicalized religion as a replacement for a political party. Trump is nothing more than the vehicle that got the Right there. It could easily be Marjorie Greene who carries that torch next. Trump is the symptom and old news, who needs to be held to account for his crimes. Trump has expired, but his damage is irreversible. Others will take his place now.

Crimes? What you mean not aquiesing to Democrat demands? Rep. Greene is not the path of the Republican's, that is little more than a continued attack, and attempt to generalize an entire party over one Rep....

If you want to talk about turning a political issue into a religion, we should be looking at things like Climate change....Now there is a religious set up right there....

He will always be a memory of the worst Potus of the USA and formally impeached twice and a big loser. He is a fake Christian bowing down to Evans and fundies.

And aquitted twice....So, if history is accurate, then the "impeachments" will forever be seen as weak attempts to remove a President over emotional tantrums....

And aquitted twice....So, if history is accurate, then the "impeachments" will forever be seen as weak attempts to remove a President over emotional tantrums....

By the nerds who voted him in. Climate change is real.

He will forever be the impeached president twice.

You just described the 8 years of the Obama cult. .... :cool:
What a crock of shit. No such thing ever existed.
They will say absolutely anything, no matter how absurd, to change the subject.

Forum List

Back