The Inevitable Conclusion

You forgot to point out the horrible, major, groundbreaking lie

I'll help you, trolly troller.

I'm actually at a loss to find anything truthful in there as opposed to a major lie. You paint with a broad brush, claiming republicans are against abortion. They are against welfare. They are against, well everything according to you.

Furthermore, you indict them as being the ones who created the climate of corporatism/special interest group voting. As if democrats fought tooth and nail against it, while the mean ol' republicans were the guilty.

Then you make the false claim that citizens united means that a corporation can dump unlimited funds into the coffers of politiicans. But that's a lie. That's NOT what CU did. and this has been explained to you already.

trolly troller thread is trollin'.

It's either that, or :itsok:

Just like how dimocrap scum yell and scream about Women's Rights but will vote for (twice) a KNOWN, serial molester of and an accused rapist of, women.

Twice.

And it wasn't like it was covered up. I actually applaud the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM for doing their jobs on Clinton.

They weren't "fair' but they weren't literally cheering for him like they are for obama.

What about Ted Kennedy? He was even thought to be guilty of 2nd degree murder -- reckless homicide and leaving the scene of a homicide. That's 2nd degree, boys and girls.

And what about all the 'Sandwiches' Kennedy was involved in. Which is a form of rape when it's done against the woman's will, which it was on several occasions.

Let me give you an example.... We had two Senators (akin and mourdock) say bone-headed things about women before this last election. Both of them were in stone-cold, rock solid Republican States.

Both of them were defeated

BY REPUBLICANS!!!

dimocrap scum? Shit, you gotta be kidding me.

they elected a rapist to the White House -- Twice

They elected Ted Kennedy multiple times, they even re-elect that San Diego scumbag....

Filthy Filner? Remember that shit?

Now we got Bill the rapist Clinton connected to, and almost definitely involved in, offshore kiddie sex.

Not to mention Bob Menendez who absolutely was.

And dimocrap scum have the temerity to say they're 'for women'?

And too many in here believe them, too.

Which is sad. Very sad.

Kinda reminds you of the battered woman syndrome. Which I think most dimocraps are suffering from in one form or another.

Mostly, they're just dishonest scum

So despite Republicans advocating limited government because politicians are corrupt, you are seriously going to try to claim that Republicans don't see that politicians are corrupt?

The inevitable conclusion of that rant is you don't have a freakin clue what you're talking about.

Yep...he is the forum clown.

I thought Democrats were for cutting military spending, getting the budget under control, getting UE down, less to no wars, ending the stupid war on terror, closing Guantanamo, making Government more transparent, not spying on all US citizens, not killing innocents in other countries, not installing puppet governments in other countries, ending Homeland security, ending the patriot act, ending tax loop holes for the rich, ending bail outs for the rich.... Yet you keep voting for politicians that do all of these things.

They are...whats the problem?

So why would a hyper partisan hack like CC post a thread like this about Republicans when he comes with so much baggage?

He goes, trollin trollin trollin trollin trollin...

Huh? Why cant I post this again?

You can post anything you like, you're simply a hypocrite. And my list was of things currently supported and being done by Obama and Dems that own the Senate, so if you voted and support them, then you are not who you claim you are as Democrat.

Oh ok, because at first you made it seem like I shouldnt be posting this until I asked you then you say I should. You should stop chasing your tail then

You forgot to point out the horrible, major, groundbreaking lie

I'm actually at a loss to find anything truthful in there as opposed to a major lie. You paint with a broad brush, claiming republicans are against abortion. They are against welfare. They are against, well everything according to you.

You are against abortion, welfare and corruption arent you?

Furthermore, you indict them as being the ones who created the climate of corporatism/special interest group voting. As if democrats fought tooth and nail against it, while the mean ol' republicans were the guilty.

I didnt say anything about Dems so maybe thats why you think I lied. You are seeing things (or making comparisons) that just arent there

Then you make the false claim that citizens united means that a corporation can dump unlimited funds into the coffers of politiicans. But that's a lie. That's NOT what CU did. and this has been explained to you already.

Ok, my bad, how was what I said about CU a lie? :D

A huge amount of Democrats (voters) are anti abortion you dumb chit. I'm pro choice, but then I'm not a silly religious Republican, nor a anti science/logic/reality Democrat.

They are...whats the problem?

Huh? Why cant I post this again?

You can post anything you like, you're simply a hypocrite. And my list was of things currently supported and being done by Obama and Dems that own the Senate, so if you voted and support them, then you are not who you claim you are as Democrat.

Oh ok, because at first you made it seem like I shouldnt be posting this until I asked you then you say I should. You should stop chasing your tail then

Can you even find the words that you quoted from me that would in any way suggest you're idiotic claim? No wonder you hate Republicans yet mindlessly follow all their policies when Dems do them, you're an ignorant anti logic Dem, I almost forgot lol.

I've explained this to you already. You clearly can not comprehend so it seems silly to bother. Especially since you're a troll. A trolls troll, if you will. Sort like a gentlemen's Club member for trolls.

So you are pro abortion then?

I didnt say anything about Dems so maybe thats why you think I lied. You are seeing things (or making comparisons) that just arent there

A huge amount of Democrats (voters) are anti abortion you dumb chit. I'm pro choice, but then I'm not a silly religious Republican, nor a anti science/logic/reality Democrat.

I know, Did you see me say otherwise? If not, why you mad?:eusa_shifty:

I've explained this to you already. You clearly can not comprehend so it seems silly to bother. Especially since you're a troll. A trolls troll, if you will. Sort like a gentlemen's Club member for trolls.

No all Republicans are 100% anti abortion, like all people their views on a subject very widely. The one thing the vast majority of Republican agree on, is that if you want an abortion they shouldn't have to pay for it, and they are 100% correct.

If I want a gun, should you have to pay for it CC?

That was in regard to CU scotus decision. But since you asked, I have no position on the matter. It's up to the doctor and patient to make the decision. It's not the governments, or anyone elses business.

Too bad you can't manage to get all the way through your ideological positions without being a flamboyant hypocrite, and then in turn liar. Because we agree a lot more than you like to make out. it's just that hypocrite thing is extremely distasteful and discrediting.

Throw a rock and the hit dog will always yelp.

I'm honored really to see so many hit dogs here. Lets me know I'm on to something and the fact that not one of them has found one lie warms the cockles of my heart :smiliehug:

You suggest that the problem is caused by Republicans, not Republicans and Democrats alike. You are sounding less and less intelligent as you go on. In trying to "trap" me into saying something stupid you keep pretending you have not made one stupid statement one right after another.

That sir, is the definition of trolling.

But it's fun making progressives look to the public as stupid as they truly are. SO troll away =D

Throw a rock and the hit dog will always yelp.

I'm honored really to see so many hit dogs here. Lets me know I'm on to something and the fact that not one of them has found one lie warms the cockles of my heart :smiliehug:

You did lie when you made a false blanket statement that you are factually in every way wrong about. The silly thing is when you are pretending to look for accountability from Republicans on causing "issues" due their position on topics like abortion, yet Democrats and yourself hold many of the same positions as the Republicans you attack here.

And why the fuck are you talking about hitting dogs with rocks you sick fuck.... No that's not a question, it's me calling you out as a sick fucker who thinks it's "warming" to abuses animals.

Last edited:

Can you even find the words that you quoted from me that would in any way suggest you're idiotic claim? No wonder you hate Republicans yet mindlessly follow all their policies when Dems do them, you're an ignorant anti logic Dem, I almost forgot lol.

Suggest? Sure, you asked why I'm starting this thread when I have baggage of my own. As if I cant or should have trouble doing so. Pretty simple. Why else would you ask the question?

I understand that they feel no one should be paid more than what people pay already (which is like...it's happening so just deal with it) but what happens after those people are paid wages that do not sustain them? This is the question republicans refuse to ask because it leads to the very thing they dont like = Welfare.
What if a minimum wage law will force businesses to pack up shop and move to China because it’s cheaper? What if minimum wage laws force McDonalds to replace half of its force with machines? Just because Republicans may disagree with YOUR solution doesn’t mean they’re “against fair wages”.

Sure someone could just go hungry and "tough it out" but they wont. Republicans should know this or at least KNOW its a possibility. But when it happens they howl like welfare is really bad while applauding lower wages which will lead people toward welfare.
MOST people are OK with safety nets to help out our nation’s poorest and people catching bad breaks in life. What I think most Republicans oppose is long-term welfare with no INCENTIVE to get off it.

They are against abortion. I understand. But when you are against abortion (pro birth) and oppose it in all circumstances you have to know or at least expect that some of the people are going to have a hard time.
Killing a tiny living human is not an acceptable solution to solving the “state dependency” problem. You can’t kill your problems; that’s a sick thought.

Republicans are for Citizen United. I understand, you are making this a freedom of speech issue. I get it. But when corps can donate unlimited money, and money is power. How is the bigger or biggest contributor viewed by the recipient? Republicans refuse to ask this questions because it will expose the next thing they dislike. Corruption. Since we all know that money is valuable promoting unlimited money in politics will inevitablely lead to corruption.

I don’t think all Republicans are in favor of the Citizen’s United decision.

Again repubs say we should elect better people. Elect people who will represent us while promoting the candidates being bankrolled by special interests. How will they represent us when they've been propped up by cash that didnt come from you? Is there people that do not value money? Who can run for office on a shoestring budget?

You do realize Barack Obama raised $700,000,000 this last election cycle, right? You do realize a lot of that money is from Special Interest groups, right? You’re describing a problem that both sides of the aisle are guilty of.

You suggest that the problem is caused by Republicans, not Republicans and Democrats alike. You are sounding less and less intelligent as you go on. In trying to "trap" me into saying something stupid you keep pretending you have not made one stupid statement one right after another.

That sir, is the definition of trolling.

But it's fun making progressives look to the public as stupid as they truly are. SO troll away =D

Ahahaha...You're scared of being trapped into saying something stupid? :badgrin: I wonder why, could it be because you are prone to saying something stupid?

I dont have that fear...you do and its telling:lol: So when I start a thread ASKING WHY REPUBLICANS DO SOMETHING I should include Dems even when I am not asking them? Because if I dont then I'm lying about Abor...Dem....Something? :cuckoo:

See if I'm talking about cats would you run in and call me a liar because I'm talking about cats scratching and didnt include dogs too in a thread about cats? :badgrin:

You're so mad about it you're not even making sense. Why would I bring up Dems when the topic is not about them?

Suggest? Sure, you asked why I'm starting this thread when I have baggage of my own. As if I cant or should have trouble doing so. Pretty simple. Why else would you ask the question?

So why would a hyper partisan hack like CC post a thread like this about Republicans when he comes with so much baggage?

That's not what I did at all. In fact you claimed I suggested you should not be allowed to post *and I quote* "until I asked you then you say I should".... Where did I "suggest" you should be asking permission from me to make a post?

My question was to people reading that why would someone make a post while they are being such an obvious hypocrite. I didn't ask you directly and it was clear that the point was you are a hypocritical troll... As I actually said many times during this thread, not suggested, outright said.

Forum List

Back