The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

It was just one example. There are many more. But you can’t bring yourself to accept anything the Democrat Party didn’t condition you to believe. Sad.
This attention you think I give the Democratic Party is delusional. But if pretending like I’m a spoon fed drone makes it easier for you avoid engaging with me then so be it. Whatever floats your boat

How was Trump Hitler like?

Did he persecute his political opponents with his DOJ?

Did he institute vaccine or mask mandates?

Did he get us involved in foreign wars?
He has turned his voters into a cult! Look at every rally and how they dress!
Bill Barr covered up so many crimes by POS45. And he tried, and is trying, to have all of his political enemies prosecuted! As smart as you think you are you should notice it!
Yes! He required masks! And he shut down the economy in March/ April 2020!
E stopped the Iran agreement. Now they will soon have nukes!
You should get better news sources to learn what he doing and planning. Did you know that he will come for your guns? Project 25. Read it! Don't be a follower. A sheep. Try to learn something contrary to your beliefs!

It was intentional.
It wouldn’t surprise me. But the Democrats are so incompetent and incapable, it also wouldn’t surprise me if this was merely just another example of their complete and total ineptitude.

Either way, it illustrates that they are unfit to govern.

It wouldn’t surprise me. But the Democrats are so incompetent and incapable, it also wouldn’t surprise me if this was merely just another example of their complete and total ineptitude.

Either way, it illustrates that they are unfit to govern.
You’re totally right. They should just hand power over to Mike Johnson and the republicans. Let them show everybody how it’s done!

You’re totally right. They should just hand power over to Mike Johnson and the republicans. Let them show everybody how it’s done!
They failed to file proper legal paperwork on 200,000 cases. Two-hundred thousand.

Not 2. Not even 200. Two-hundred thousand. That’s either “criminal aiding & abetting” or it’s unimaginable ineptitude.

You can’t mask this one, my friend. There is no way around it. This proves they are unfit to govern. They are either actively assisting criminals or they are derelict in their most basic responsibilities.

They failed to file proper legal paperwork on 200,000 cases. Two-hundred thousand.

Not 2. Not even 200. Two-hundred thousand. That’s either “criminal aiding & abetting” or it’s unimaginable ineptitude.

You can’t mask this one, my friend. There is no way around it. This proves they are unfit to govern. They are either actively assisting criminals or they are derelict in their most basic responsibilities.
I’m agreeing with you. Didn’t you read what I wrote. Let Mike Johnson take control and show us how to lead!

I’m agreeing with you. Didn’t you read what I wrote. Let Mike Johnson take control and show us how to lead!
Well you were being sarcastic. You still are. Because you’re incapable of honestly acknowledging that Democrats are wholly incapable of governing.

Well you were being sarcastic. You still are. Because you’re incapable of honestly acknowledging that Democrats are wholly incapable of governing.
Ohh I think many Dems are horrible at governing and many republicans are horrible as well. I’m just not ignorant enough to clump everybody into the same bucket. Unfortunately the inept on both sides are the ones with the spotlight right now because us idiot citizens would rather see drama and name calling instead of boring and productive governing.

Serious question: do you believe the Republicans would at least do an adequate job of governing? Be honest.
I would love to see the right Republicans gain power as I think they would do a good job if they could be principled and collaborative. But the Yahoos I see in Congress right now that are unfortunately appearing to be the majority are useless, dishonest and destructive... Just like Trump

It’s either 1) treason, or 2) gross incompetence. Either one is justification for removal from office, and instead we have him running again, with libs planning to vote for him.

Ohh I think many Dems are horrible at governing and many republicans are horrible as well.
So we actually agree on something.

Which then begs the question…why aren’t you voting small, limited government (Tea Party, Libertarian Party, etc.) if you acknowledge that government is so horrible?

The fact that people like you know Democrats (and Republicans) suck at governing, but you keep supporting the side that wants more government controlling everything and everyone, is why we have the problems we have.

Which then begs the question…why aren’t you voting small, limited government (Tea Party, Libertarian Party, etc.) if you acknowledge that government is so horrible?
Most of the time I do… well not for the Tea dudes, they come off as more of an obstructionist movement, not helping anything

The fact that people like you know Democrats (and Republicans) suck at governing, but you keep supporting the side that wants more government controlling everything and everyone, is why we have the problems we have.
You really don't know anything about who I support. Too many assumptions

Well I can only go on what you post, and your posts come across as extremely pro-Democrat 🤦‍♂️
I do enjoy pressing those on the right more as I expect better from them and am very disappointed how they crumbled into the pit of stupidity that Trump dug

Forum List

Back