The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

March 17 2022
As one oil company CEO put it, high oil prices “certainly helped” to give their industry some of the highest profits companies have seen in nearly a decade.

Combined, the four companies raked in $24.4 billion in quarter four of 2021, bringing their total profits for last year to over $75.5 billion. Chevron, Shell, BP, and Exxon used these bloated profits to shower billions onto their shareholders – including their wealthy executives whose salaries are heavily padded with stocks.

In 2021, the four companies bought back over $6.6 billion in stocks while hiking up their dividends. And the oil giants are planning for an “even better” 2022 for shareholders, with plans already in place to buyback over $22 billion in stock thanks to high oil prices. Meanwhile, average Americans are being forced to downsize their homes, miss seeing family and friends, and consolidate medical visits in order to cover high gas costs.
  1. Isn’t it fascinating how your disinformation never includes a link to where you pulled your disinformation from??
  2. Corporations exist to make money for their shareholders, snowflake
  3. Gas isn’t the only thing through the roof, snowflake. Wood prices are off the charts. Food is way up.
  4. Notice how the CEO said the high prices “helped”? Yeah, the prices aren’t high because the companies are making profits. The companies are making profits because the prices are high - thanks to ignorant & failed left-wing policies. Like promising to “end” fossil fuels.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell​

(How long will you reject your “lying” eyes and ears to advance the agenda of the Dumbocrat Party that controls you? I’m asking for a friend.)

1. Taxes (on imports)
Democrats raised taxes in India, Canada and Europe? So, India, Canada and Europe approved this?
Bwahahaha!! We control all sales tax in the U.S. snowflake. Including on products imported.

Either you know the Dumbocrat Party has failed miserably and you’re desperate to cover for them or you are so uneducated about this subject matter, that you don’t even understand basic sales tax, tariffs, etc.

Either one doesn’t look very good for you. Which is it?

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell​

Ooohhh...Joe Biden’s administration “criticized” China. Wow, they really know how to swing the hammer.

China knows now that China Joe sits in the Oval Office, they have free reign. As is always the case when the Democrats win an election, the entire world will suffer for the next 4 years.
China? Wuhan's country? Peter Navarro was just on Newsmax a minute ago and was saying that if Trump gets elected, they're gonna fire Tony Fauci who lied to the American people, funded China's development of the covid virus, which has killed almost one million Americans to date.

Be sure Fauci gets Fired!
Restore President Trump!
Do it now!

Good Riddance the big liar, Tony Fauchi
Biden's a coward and won't fire vicious liars!!!!!
But Peter Navarro says Trump will.​

So you do agree?

By the way, your Trump Derangement Syndrome is severe. They have treatments for that now.
I think TDS is on the road labeled "Outbox" because even sufferers didn't know what it's like to go to a grocery store where they can't buy food, because it's too expensive or it isn't even there anyway, because they couldn't sell the products at the prices inflation brought to the kitchen table. A lot of former TDS folk are now MAGA observers because Joe Biden wiped out our pipeline project and did nothing to encourage drilling to get even with people who didn't vote for him. Pretty funny for somebody they say got elected by dirty tricks on election day at the polls. I think "they" are right. I think those boxes and bags of last-minute votes were not the real deal. They were the Democrats adding and readding the same Biden/Harris votes over and over and over. I think they stuffed the ballots for a whole bunch of Democrat House and Senate voters. And I think impeachment is overdue for Nancy Pelosi for the disgraceful way she manipulated, threatened to remove from office her own "metoos" she put in the House and Senate illegally with made-up Democrat votes, not to mention the "advisers" who filled in ballots for illegals and chalked it up to being in the right place at the right time which is puaj! (smells bad!) The Democrats did a grandoise cheat in the November 2020 Trump landslide that they obliterated with millions of repetitive votes reinserted between when the polls closed and 5 o'clock the next morning when nobody was looking over their shoulders to stop the cheat, cheat, cheating American voters out of their votes. :cranky: That's what I think, and I think that's why it seemed like Joe Biden Won. I know he didn't. $40 million dollars paid by one superrich Tech guy buys a lot of evil at the polls, and there were numerous billionnaires who wanted Biden in to impress certain women into going out with them. :doubt:

It's normal for leftists to leach on to that which belongs to others, insults included.

Own it
Rod Blogovich in a Fed prison in Colorado for a dozen years didn't impress leftists into behaving themselves??? I'm gonna faint!

Oh, and according to former politician Blogovich, it's everybody else's fault, not his that he went to prison. :rolleyes-41: Yeh, right. Not.

Isn’t funny how anyone who won’t bow to the failed and fucked-up left-wing extremist ideology you subscribe to is “full of shit”? Even though these are fucking experts!!
TWO, you stupid fuck, from the Dallas federal reserve branch.
They are economists and the Federal Reserve. Biden and the failed left-wing ideology are responsible for inflation and everybody knows it.
Of course he is, the entire world blames Biden, LOL.

Trump: "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening." At a Veterans of Foreign Wars Convention in Kansas City, Mo.

So he brought home the hostages surrendered by weak Democrat Jimmy Carter and your big mad about that? :whatsign:
The way the traitor did it, selling US government property to a regime that kidnapped Americans?
That’s all kinds of fucked-up. Tell me you hate America without telling me you hate America.
You're the one, of many that defends and supports the Trump, not me.

A tax cut is not a hand-out. That's like saying the person who didn't steal from you actually gave you something.
Yes, it is.

What if the government gave them electricity?
That's a bill someone else has to make up for, not having to pay a bill is welfare, just like SNAP benefits.

May 17 2018
Companies are on track to plow a record $1 trillion into boosting dividends and buying back their own stock this year, says Howard Silverblatt, senior index analyst S&P Dow Jones Indices.

Buybacks are a strategy to boost stock prices – by reducing the number of shares outstanding, which artificially increases a company's earning per share. But they do little to improve the economy.

Companies in the S&P 500 have also increased dividend payments to shareholders 182 times so far this year, giving investors greater incentive to buy and hold their shares, according to Silverblatt.

1. Apple – $100 billion
  2. Cisco – $25 billion
  3. Wells Fargo – $22.6 billion
  4. Pepsi – $15 billion
  5. AbbVie – $10 billion
  6. Amgen – $10 billion
  7. Google parent Alphabet – $8.6 billion
  8. Visa – $7.5 billion
  9. eBay – $6 billion

Bwahahaha!! So you’re admitting that corporations are losing money in their attempt to keep record-high gas prices from getting worse?!?

And you think that article is a “win” for you?? :lmao:
WTF? Retard.

NOT price gouging is "losing" $$$?

Yes, it is.

That's a bill someone else has to make up for, not having to pay a bill is welfare, just like SNAP benefits.
You fucking moron, a tax cut is not giving them anything. It's taking less money from them. You marxist useful idiots are all the same, assuming money someone else earned is yours to spend. GFY.

1. Isn’t it fascinating how your disinformation never includes a link to where you pulled your disinformation from??
Of course.

www.nbcnews.com › business › economyCompanies used Trump's tax cut for record stock ... - NBC News

money.com › companies-spending-trump-tax-cutsHow Companies Are Spending the Trump Tax Cuts | Money

www.vox.com › 2018/8/2 › 17639762Tax cuts and stock buybacks, explained - Vox

www.thebalance.com › cost-of-trump-tax-cuts-4586645Cost of Trump Tax Cuts - The Balance

1. Corporations exist to make money for their shareholders, snowflake

No shit.​

1. Gas isn’t the only thing through the roof, snowflake. Wood prices are off the charts. Food is way up.
1652767514286.png

1. Notice how the CEO said the high prices “helped”? Yeah, the prices aren’t high because the companies are making profits. The companies are making profits because the prices are high - thanks to ignorant & failed left-wing policies. Like promising to “end” fossil fuels.
Really?
The policies the entire world embraces, retard?

(How long will you reject your “lying” eyes and ears to advance the agenda of the Dumbocrat Party that controls you? I’m asking for a friend.)
Sure, moron.

Trump: "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening." At a Veterans of Foreign Wars Convention in Kansas City, Mo.

"Mexico is going to pay for it," obviously, I never said this and I never meant they're going to write out a check. I said, "They're going to pay for it." They are," Trump said, going on to repeat his repeatedly debunked claim that Mexico would pay for the wall.

You fucking moron, a tax cut is not giving them anything. It's taking less money from them. You marxist useful idiots are all the same,
You're another stupid teabagger who thinks not paying a bill, isn't a handout.
assuming money someone else earned is yours to spend. GFY.
Like the middle and working classes hard earned $$$ going to millionaires and billionaires, because they didn't pay their bill.

Who do you think makes up the difference you moron?

Yes, it is.

May 17 2018
Companies are on track to plow a record $1 trillion into boosting dividends and buying back their own stock this year, says Howard Silverblatt, senior index analyst S&P Dow Jones Indices.

Buybacks are a strategy to boost stock prices – by reducing the number of shares outstanding, which artificially increases a company's earning per share. But they do little to improve the economy.

Companies in the S&P 500 have also increased dividend payments to shareholders 182 times so far this year, giving investors greater incentive to buy and hold their shares, according to Silverblatt.

1. Apple – $100 billion
  2. Cisco – $25 billion
  3. Wells Fargo – $22.6 billion
  4. Pepsi – $15 billion
  5. AbbVie – $10 billion
  6. Amgen – $10 billion
  7. Google parent Alphabet – $8.6 billion
  8. Visa – $7.5 billion
  9. eBay – $6 billion
So you think all money belongs to the government.

What a dope. :auiqs.jpg:

TWO, you stupid fuck, from the Dallas federal reserve branch.
Exactly. Two. Not one. Two experts (ie economists at the Federal Reserve).

Watching you work so hard to deny reality is fascinating. Seems exhausting and frustrating. So much easier to just accept reality my friend.

Forum List

Back