The inept and corrupt federal government

Ineptitude:
Astounding ineptitude...
The results of the tests showed that the TSA screeners failed to detect weapons, drugs, and explosives almost 80% of the time.
And to think progressives want the federal government to have complete and total control over every aspect of civilization.

Here's How Bad the TSA Is Failing at Airport Security. It's Time for Privatization.

TSA is another bullshit money grab our tax dollars and control mechanism of the government.

It’s a dog and pony show. It’s fiction. It’s a fraud. It’s not effective. It’s a waste of time and money.

Ineptitude:
Astounding ineptitude...
The results of the tests showed that the TSA screeners failed to detect weapons, drugs, and explosives almost 80% of the time.
And to think progressives want the federal government to have complete and total control over every aspect of civilization.

Here's How Bad the TSA Is Failing at Airport Security. It's Time for Privatization.

We started with privatization. But the government is never concerned with competency, efficiency or effectiveness, only that they get control of it.

Crooked Donnie has the most corrupt Presidency that Russia could buy
President Trump’s campaign aren’t the ones who commissioned a “dossier”. Your inability to accept reality is tragic.
And none in the trump group ever met with any Russians lol lol " I forgot I don't remember" lol lol traitors

If just meeting with someone from Russia was bad or made you a traitor then most all of the Obama Administration including the Clintons would be Public Enemy #1.

President Trump’s campaign aren’t the ones who commissioned a “dossier”. Your inability to accept reality is tragic.
And none in the trump group ever met with any Russians lol lol " I forgot I don't remember" lol lol traitors

If just meeting with someone from Russia was bad or made you a traitor then most all of the Obama Administration including the Clintons would be Public Enemy #1.
But they forgot meeting russians WHAT were they afraid of or did all of them have fed up memories?? Face it Your repub scum were looking for russians to help them beat Hillary

I don’t know snowflake...did Russia ever funnel millions of dollars to a Trump foundation?
Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state
Mmmm...how odd. Russian nuclear officials suddenly had this deep desire to make “donations” to the Clinton Foundation. And not only that, it just happened to coincide with Hitlery Clinton approving the sale of uranium mines to Russia.

The Real Russia Scandal the Media Is Ignoring

But they forgot meeting russians WHAT were they afraid of or did all of them have fed up memories?? Face it Your repub scum were looking for russians to help them beat Hillary
Nobody needed help to beat Hitlery. The moment that Hitlery received the nomination, I said “the Dumbocrats just handed the White House to the Republicans”. She was the most beatable candidate in U.S. history. Heck, her own husband hates her. :laugh:

Nobody needed help to beat Hitlery. The moment that Hitlery received the nomination, I said “the Dumbocrats just handed the White House to the Republicans”. She was the most beatable candidate in U.S. history. Heck, her own husband hates her. :laugh:
Yeah and the moron in our WH now has 3 exes and 1 to come hating him

True. But he sits in the White House this evening while Hitlery sits at home crying. It speaks volumes that the American people think President Trump is more likable than Hitlery.

True. But he sits in the White House this evening while Hitlery sits at home crying. It speaks volumes that the American people think President Trump is more likable than Hitlery.
You and others like a pervert, a supporter of a pedophile,,,,,Republicans, the pedophile party

Only the left could worship and defend this...

A45A3115-3A2C-453B-A18D-E7875FE0F248.jpeg

4B25F1BB-8D5E-4159-97FF-4959D9F7BAE7.jpeg

Just think...if Barack Insane Obama hadn’t destabilized the previous government (our allies), then he wouldn’t have needed to spend $8.2 million in propaganda to convince the Libyan people that Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood are “good” people to have in charge.

View attachment 167758

Just think...if Barack Insane Obama hadn’t destabilized the previous government (our allies), then he wouldn’t have needed to spend $8.2 million in propaganda to convince the Libyan people that Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood are “good” people to have in charge.
And repubs just blew through 1.5 trillion ,,,When you talk about real money let us know Pat

View attachment 167758

And repubs just blew through 1.5 trillion ,,,When you talk about real money let us know Pat
What a joke republican s the fiscal conservative party is Only when Dems are in the WH

View attachment 167758

$1.5 trillion? Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats used to spend that much by breakfast. :laugh:

Forum List

Back