The inept and corrupt federal government

you don't know that for sure .. thats bull shit ... right now several have shown up as alter ... Donna Brazile has stated that the one that said she gave out question in the debates out is one that's false ...she never did that ...so far you have stated one untruth after another to justfy your means ...you said we dems controlled the congress we never controlled it we had the majority and having the majority doesn't control the congress ...
Actually we do know that because we don't wear tinfoil hats like you do. Donna Brazile is a typical progressive liar trying to deny what she is guilt of. Idiot.
oh thats the reason ... the right wing nut job crazy reason my bad

you don't know that for sure .. thats bull shit ... right now several have shown up as alter ... Donna Brazile has stated that the one that said she gave out question in the debates out is one that's false ...she never did that ...so far you have stated one untruth after another to justfy your means ...you said we dems controlled the congress we never controlled it we had the majority and having the majority doesn't control the congress ...
So let me get this straight....in your mind....these emails are all "altered" and yet Hitlery Clinton and her staff are not denying them because???

You are such a tool. Everything I've said is 100% truth (and I've add the links to back it up) and like Bill Clinton you just "deny, deny, deny". Come on hillbilly...take off the tinfoil hat and just accept that the progressives in Washington are just as big of dirt-bags as you are.

Why respond to them when you can just ignore them?
heres why he respond ... several times I prove this poster to be a liar ... he needed to be like the donald ... he needed to make a fool of himself ... and a job well done might I ad was well done ... by him making us all realize what a liar he is

Last edited:
The federal government has reached levels of ineptitude and corruption the likes of which have never been seen before by man. They are nearly $20 trillion in debt, have far exceeded the 18 enumerated powers they were authorized to oversee, and are now oppressing the very people they are supposed to answer to and represent.

Yes, the Federal government is indeed a perfect reflection of the values of a majority of American voters and the cult of materialism and self-indulgence. Why is this news to anybody?

So let me get this straight....in your mind....these emails are all "altered" and yet Hitlery Clinton and her staff are not denying them because???

You are such a tool. Everything I've said is 100% truth (and I've add the links to back it up) and like Bill Clinton you just "deny, deny, deny". Come on hillbilly...take off the tinfoil hat and just accept that the progressives in Washington are just as big of dirt-bags as you are.

I like to correct their lies for the other readers.... :wink_2:

heres why he respond ... several I prove this poster to be a liar he need to be like the donald and make a fool of himself ... and a job well done was done by him making us realize what a liar he is
Congrats...you just set the record for the worst grammar ever. What grade did you drop out of junior high?

Now imagine that in the WH. It will be a scandal a minute, and we can count on the MSM to cover it all up. She will be unconstrained by the media and we know the Rs in Congress will do their usual disappearing act.

Hillary The All Powerful....
Gipper, I remember hearing that kind of talk when Ike was elected, him being a general and all. It was going to be scandal (the Kay Weatherby (sp?) affair) and war enhanced (Korea already in progress), a military take-over, and the doom of democracy. I thought of that when it seemed possible that Trump may be elected, if he could just stop shooting himself in the foot, although he is not my choice. Ike turned out to be a peacemaker, an infrastructure upgrader, and a darn nice guy who saw danger in the Industrial/Military complex that we have ignored all these years. So I learned long ago to cool the doom talk. The Constitution is safe, my friend.

I am a lot more concerned with another side effect of the Trump candidacy. I do care about who Trump will take down with him. I think there is a move afoot to dethrone Paul Ryan out of sheer spite. I like Ryan, and if Hillary wins (likely) and Republicans keep the House, I believe Ryan would be the President's best foil, not some emotional tantrum screecher. In fact, he would a Trump best foil too, as a level headed legislator.
I find much of your post unacceptable.

Ike was not a peacemaker. He allowed the military industrial complex to grow uncontested, allowed the CIA enormous power resulting in coups in Iran and elsewhere causing terrible harm. He approved the Bay of Pigs...he was a terrible interventionist. He had to know the assassination of JFK was a coup by the Deep State, but did nothing. That said, Hillary is a thousand times worse than Ike. He was not a notorious crazed liar like she is. He was not so dumb as to call the head of Russia another Hitler.

To think the Constitution is safe, when it clearly is under assault by the Left, is delusional. The Bill of Rights is steadily and gradually being eliminated. The American ruling elite is so corrupt and criminal, the end is near. But I admire your ability to deceive yourself...and live in a dream world. I can't.

Ryan will be Hillary's butt boy. He will do as instructed as will Little Bitch McConnell, but you won't see it.
Gipper, the depth of your bitterness and cynicism is fearsome. Clearly we are all like the nine blind men describing an elephant, seeing only parts of the issues. What you see in Hillary, I see in Trump only worse. sigh.

Now imagine that in the WH. It will be a scandal a minute, and we can count on the MSM to cover it all up. She will be unconstrained by the media and we know the Rs in Congress will do their usual disappearing act.

Hillary The All Powerful....
Gipper, I remember hearing that kind of talk when Ike was elected, him being a general and all. It was going to be scandal (the Kay Weatherby (sp?) affair) and war enhanced (Korea already in progress), a military take-over, and the doom of democracy. I thought of that when it seemed possible that Trump may be elected, if he could just stop shooting himself in the foot, although he is not my choice. Ike turned out to be a peacemaker, an infrastructure upgrader, and a darn nice guy who saw danger in the Industrial/Military complex that we have ignored all these years. So I learned long ago to cool the doom talk. The Constitution is safe, my friend.

I am a lot more concerned with another side effect of the Trump candidacy. I do care about who Trump will take down with him. I think there is a move afoot to dethrone Paul Ryan out of sheer spite. I like Ryan, and if Hillary wins (likely) and Republicans keep the House, I believe Ryan would be the President's best foil, not some emotional tantrum screecher. In fact, he would a Trump best foil too, as a level headed legislator.
I find much of your post unacceptable.

Ike was not a peacemaker. He allowed the military industrial complex to grow uncontested, allowed the CIA enormous power resulting in coups in Iran and elsewhere causing terrible harm. He approved the Bay of Pigs...he was a terrible interventionist. He had to know the assassination of JFK was a coup by the Deep State, but did nothing. That said, Hillary is a thousand times worse than Ike. He was not a notorious crazed liar like she is. He was not so dumb as to call the head of Russia another Hitler.

To think the Constitution is safe, when it clearly is under assault by the Left, is delusional. The Bill of Rights is steadily and gradually being eliminated. The American ruling elite is so corrupt and criminal, the end is near. But I admire your ability to deceive yourself...and live in a dream world. I can't.

Ryan will be Hillary's butt boy. He will do as instructed as will Little Bitch McConnell, but you won't see it.
Gipper, the depth of your bitterness and cynicism is fearsome. Clearly we are all like the nine blind men describing an elephant, seeing only parts of the issues. What you see in Hillary, I see in Trump only worse. sigh.

Trump is worser! Trump is worser!

Ironically, this sound identical to the mating call of the wild African bore.

Feel free to talk about Trump dingleberry. He has no chance and never had a chance to become elected.

you do realize none of those leaks have been corroborated don't you ...i realize you don't like the Idea that 17 government and private security companies have said they can't be trusted because they appear to be altered from the original email ...
"Altered" :LMAO:

Look at the cute little tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist denying reality (denying reality is what progressives do best). Dude...even Hitlery and her team are not denying the emails at all. You really are the ultimate little "useful idiot" to the Dumbocrats, uh sparky?
they have made no such statement yet...
Yeah...stupid. That's what I just said. They are not denying it. Nothing was "altered" you immature, tinfoil hat conspiracy theory freak.
he hates it when he's proven to wrong ... this fool has no idea how congress works ... he doesn't know the difference between the majority and the super majority and you can prove Nothing was "altered" you immature, tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists ??? didn't think so ... just the ramblings of a right wing, uneducated, tin foil hat wearing, nut job ...

so when you said the dems controlled the congress in 2009 was 100% true ??? I've notice you have dodge that statement so far ... could it be you're 100% wrong !!!! could that be it???

he hates it when he's proven to wrong ... this fool has no idea how congress works ... he doesn't know the difference between the majority and the super majority and you can prove Nothing was "altered" you immature, tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists ??? didn't think so ... just the ramblings of a right wing, uneducated, tin foil hat wearing, nut job ...
And after being humiliated with facts, hillbilly here resorts to the "I'm rubber - you're glue" defense.

We have already established that you are the tinfoil hat nitwit here. Denying the WikiLeaks hack... :lmao:

I like to correct their lies for the other readers.... :wink_2:
but you failed everytime you tried

And after being humiliated with facts, hillbilly here resorts to the "I'm rubber - you're glue" defense.

We have already established that you are the tinfoil hat nitwit here. Denying the WikiLeaks hack... :lmao:
and yet you still didn't respond to how you came to the conclusion we had control of the congress in 2009 ... why do you keep dodging that statement ??? is it your tin foil hat is on too tight???

Last edited:
so when you said the dems controlled the congress in 2009 was 100% true ???
So wait - you're latest tinfoil hat conspiracy theory now is that the Dumbocrats didn't have the majority in both the House and the Senate?!? :lmao:
didn't say that ... I realize you're trying to tap dance your way out of where you said they had control of the congress ....:dance:having control and have the majority are two different things ... I realize you don't know the difference, like I said I never made no such statement that they didn't have the majority ...you made the statement they had control that's a lie:lmao:

and yest you still didn't respond to how you came to the conclusion we had control of the congress in 2009 ... why do you keep dodging that statement ??? is it your tin foil hat is on too tight???
Tell me something billyerock1991 - how does it feel to be my personal bitch???

The truth....then....is this: Democrats had "total control" of the House of Representatives from 2009-2011, 2 full years. Democrats, and therefore, Obama, had "total control" of the Senate from September 24, 2009 until February 4, 2010. A grand total of 4 months.

Did President Obama have "total control" of Congress? Yes, for 4 entire months. And it was during that very small time window that Obamacare was passed in the Senate with 60 all-Democratic votes.

When Obama Had

:dance::dance::dance:

still waiting for your answer...
didn't say that ... I realize you're trying to tap dance your way out of where you said they had control of the congress ....:dance:having control and have the majority are two different things ... I realize you don't know the difference, like I said I never made no such statement that they didn't have the majority ...you made the statement they had control that's a lie:lmao:what cat got your tongue

and yest you still didn't respond to how you came to the conclusion we had control of the congress in 2009 ... why do you keep dodging that statement ??? is it your tin foil hat is on too tight???
Tell me something billyerock1991 - how does it feel to be my personal bitch???

The truth....then....is this: Democrats had "total control" of the House of Representatives from 2009-2011, 2 full years. Democrats, and therefore, Obama, had "total control" of the Senate from September 24, 2009 until February 4, 2010. A grand total of 4 months.

Did President Obama have "total control" of Congress? Yes, for 4 entire months. And it was during that very small time window that Obamacare was passed in the Senate with 60 all-Democratic votes.

When Obama Had

:dance::dance::dance:
I see you're still tap dancing again here over your statement ... you clearly said the democrats had total control of the congress ... that means both the house and the senate ... by your post here alone it tell us all you were lying when you said they had total control ... now you're trying to back step your statement ... we get it ... most liars do this kind of thing ... its when they get caught the squeal like a pig the most and pal your squealing is quite loud

Forum List

Back