The Indictment of Former President Trump Is An Abuse of Prosecutorial Power For Political Purposes – The Motive Is Clear on Its Face

I've already explained in detail that when Black people are racially profiled and pulled over that they are victims and the perpetrators are violators of the U.S. Constitution. The case that most readily comes to mind involves New Jersey state troopers racially profiling & targeting Black & Hispanic drivers, while white drivers passed on through. This case has been adjudicated and has a final disposition if I recall correctly.

Trump taking classified documents from the White House in addition to being bone-headed, shows an appalling lack of knowledge of the rules surrounding ensuring that everything that documents the work that our government does on behalf of "the people of the United States" is preserved. The fact that they're highly classified documents goes beyond the pale especially if Trump believes he can simply deem them "unclassified" and that doing so would allow him to keep them in his possession. It's embarrassing that someone so ignorant of the workings of our government was actually president of the U.S at one point.

So yes Trump did this to himself by flouting the laws that the was expected and required to comply with.

You never did answer my question asking if the reason you don't consider Trump having violated the law is because you don't believe the laws he violated are criminal laws, but instead are only civil violations. What say you?

1. People were looking to frame Blacks and got them on traffic violations. No one is looking to frame Trump at all--this has never happened to him, ever?

2. I never said Trump didn't violate the law. That's not even the issue. The issue is more like lying in wait for someone to commit a benign traffic violation, then attempting to give them a 20 year prison sentence after the first offense.

1. People were looking to frame Blacks and got them on traffic violations. No one is looking to frame Trump at all--this has never happened to him, ever?

2. I never said Trump didn't violate the law. That's not even the issue. The issue is more like lying in wait for someone to commit a benign traffic violation, then attempting to give them a 20 year prison sentence after the first offense.
To your second point, why isn’t the ridiculous overcharge by the Biden Administration - using the Espionage Act - considered prosecutorial misconduct? The DOJ knows that retaining the documents after they had been asked back is merely a civil violation. The Espionage Act is for acts of treason, such as that used to convict the Rosenbergs in the 50s.

Secondly, can he not argue a violation under the equal protection clause? When Hillary was asked to submit the classified documents she was illegally housing on a private server, she smashed the server - and no charge whatsoever! Biden had more than a thousand classified documents stored at the Biden-Penn Center, along with however many at his house and in his open garage - and no charge whatsoever!

Aside from the relatively small percent of deluded far-leftists, and we have examples of them here, decent people object to such unfair and unequal treatment.

To your second point, why isn’t the ridiculous overcharge by the Biden Administration - using the Espionage Act - considered prosecutorial misconduct? The DOJ knows that retaining the documents after they had been asked back is merely a civil violation. The Espionage Act is for acts of treason, such as that used to convict the Rosenbergs in the 50s.

Secondly, can he not argue a violation under the equal protection clause? When Hillary was asked to submit the classified documents she was illegally housing on a private server, she smashed the server - and no charge whatsoever! Biden had more than a thousand classified documents stored at the Biden-Penn Center, along with however many at his house and in his open garage - and no charge whatsoever!

Aside from the relatively small percent of deluded far-leftists, and we have examples of them here, decent people object to such unfair and unequal treatment.

But Trump and Teixeira do share one dangerous and pathetic characteristic that has led them to federal indictments and upcoming trials. Both are insecure individuals who have stolen sensitive documents from the government in order to brandish their access to classified materials and thus enhance their status and their reputations.

The 44-page indictment against Trump strongly suggests that he stole the documents in order to impress friends, colleagues, and political operatives. Trump bragged about having secret documents dealing with Iran, and displayed a sensitive map, conceding that “he should not be showing the map” and you should “not get too close.” On another occasion, he boasted that “this is secret information. Look, look at this.”

Nevertheless, there is one major difference in their current status. Teixeira is in jail, facing an extremely long prison sentence.

Low-ranking individuals, like the Jack Teixeiras of the world, face very severe punishment for their crimes. High-ranking individuals, like the Donald Trumps of the world, encounter a judicial slap on the wrist, if that, for their perfidy.

It would be satisfying to believe that Trump could actually face a prison sentence for his egregious acts that compromised U.S. national security, but the historical record suggests that he will not.

Who the fuck are you kidding? You and the rest of your ilk have always been enemies of the nation.
Your need to lash out at the majority of patriotic Americans who voted in 2020, and respect democratic elections and national security, is taken for what it's worth, Sunshine.

Try to face up to reality.

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said that
Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 8.47.05 AM.png

Trump is “scared shitless!”

Last edited:
Who the fuck are you kidding? You and the rest of your ilk have always been enemies of the nation.

Maybe you will listen to Nikki Haley

I have a particular message for my fellow Republicans: We've lost the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections. Our cause is right—but we have failed to win the confidence of a majority of Americans. Well—that ends today. If you're tired of losing, then put your trust in a new generation.

No your cause is not right. So she's wrong but she's right that your message doesn't sit well with the majority of Americans. We are Americans not enemies of our own nation, you nazi.

So if you don't love OUR country leave bitch!!! We aint goin no where.

So, despite four years of former President Donald Trump's policies limiting the admission of foreigners, the United States is on track to reach its anticipated 2044 “majority minority” milestone: the moment when the majority ethnic group, non-Hispanic white people, becomes one of multiple minorities.

Your need to lash out at the majority of patriotic Americans who voted in 2020, and respect democratic elections and national security, is taken for what it's worth, Sunshine.

Try to face up to reality.

You and the rest of the Left are worthless pond scum. I would hope that once the nukes start dropping, they'll hit the urban shitholes you live in, sunshine.

Maybe you will listen to Nikki Haley

I have a particular message for my fellow Republicans: We've lost the popular vote in seven of the last eight presidential elections. Our cause is right—but we have failed to win the confidence of a majority of Americans. Well—that ends today. If you're tired of losing, then put your trust in a new generation.

No your cause is not right. So she's wrong but she's right that your message doesn't sit well with the majority of Americans. We are Americans not enemies of our own nation, you nazi.

So if you don't love OUR country leave bitch!!! We aint goin no where.

So, despite four years of former President Donald Trump's policies limiting the admission of foreigners, the United States is on track to reach its anticipated 2044 “majority minority” milestone: the moment when the majority ethnic group, non-Hispanic white people, becomes one of multiple minorities.
Nikki Haley, the NeoCon prom queen. Sorry, but you are still and always will be the enemy.

As he should be. These are serious charges.
The scheme now will be to focus upon propaganda rather than litigation, lash out irrationally, flail the victim card hysterically, bilk the dupes shamelessly, and postpone justice for as long as possible.

You and the rest of the Left are worthless pond scum. I would hope that once the nukes start dropping, they'll hit the urban shitholes you live in, sunshine.
Just keep imagining whatever brings you joy amidst the dire portents of reality, Luv.

Nikki Haley, the NeoCon prom queen. Sorry, but you are still and always will be the enemy.

Well then she's the enemy too right?

So then let's figure out who isn't the enemy.

54% of Republicans prefer Trump over the other Republican candidates. Nikki worked for Trump so if she's no good, I'm assuming all the other candidates are bad too right? So if Trump dies you're fucked right? Who's your plan B if not Nikki? Probably someone not running because any Trump supporter would not run against the Messiah right? Okay then so

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast.

That means 34 million Republicans are also your enemy.

81 million plus 34 million is 105 million are your enemy.

40 million you consider good Americans.

You're a nutjob.

As he should be. These are serious charges.

I would sentence him to a chain gang where they cut cotton 16 hours a day. We know he can do it
images

He golfed that many hours a day when he was POTUS.

Remember when Republicans said Obama or Clinton golfed too much? Guess which president is number 3 on the list of which presidents golfed the most?

Forum List

Back