The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama

for someone who has accomplished a lot, he was sure afraid to run on his record this past election.

Hey, I know what someone can get this stroke on the Christmas gift thread...a year supply of lotion.:D

for someone who has accomplished a lot, he was sure afraid to run on his record this past election.

All the Obama campaign did was attack....
All Obama's campaign staff...MSNBC that is was attack Romney non stop....

I would come home every night from work...and watch the evening lineup from MSNBC
and it was the same from 6 PM to 11 PM...
Never did they talk about what Obama has done or what he will do...
All it was about....
Attack the Republicans...

I would come home every night from work...and watch the evening lineup from MSNBC
All it was about....

Why would you waste your time watching that filth? There are so many better places to get information. And I am not talking about Fox at all.

All it was about....

Why would you waste your time watching that filth? There are so many better places to get information. And I am not talking about Fox at all.

I watch them to see what the other side is up to....
I am not shocked that the Democrat party is where it's at because this is where their
voters get their information.

MSNBC launches all these attacks but never has anyone from the right to offer their side....

The Washington Monthly - The Magazine - The Incomplete Greatness of Barack Obama

He’s gotten more done in three years than any president in decades. Too bad the American public still thinks he hasn’t accomplished anything.
We'll be able to tell just how true this article is by the number of really nasty insults and amount of name calling from the rw's.

That, and their impotent sputtering.
LOL! And this one:

Mike on August 19, 2012 12:23 PM: 13,000,000 unemployed, millions of small business DESTROYED
40,000,000 on food stamps
$15,400,000,000,000.00+ national debt
Your job or OweBama. You decide.
Numbers DONT lie, barry DOES. Baary wants Romney to release his tax records but barry has spent 1.4 million dollars HIDING his past! Hey barry, what are YOU hiding?
Hilarious!

Here's another:
Summerrain on September 25, 2012 4:27 PM: What has Obama done for us? He's increased the national debt, nearly doubled it. He shut down the explorative space shuttle program, ending the dreams of thousands of children who longed to go into space and explore the final frontier.
Stimulus? If you think of the cost compared to how many jobs were created, it still wasn't entirely worth it. Thousands of dollars per single job.
Foreign trade? And people have the nerve to get angry when things are made in China or Taiwan?
Gay marriage? Hello! Who cares?! There are way more serious issues to deal with. Like the national debt, for instance.
The war on terrorism. Eleven years have gone past since this thing started. There's terrorism all over the world. We can't get rid of all of it. If we don't stop now, when does it end?
What a list of "accomplishments"! :lol:

Forum List

Back