The Hypocrisy On The Right Is Out Of Control Over SettlementGate

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's telling that all his supporters are propping him up so. They, these people who so vigorously and vociferously attacked and maligned Anthony Weiner, and President Clinton, are now in FULL support of a pervert. Alleged or not.

It's the Bush Syndrome all over again.

These people don't learn.

*sigh*

It's telling that all his supporters are propping him up so. They, these people who so vigorously and vociferously attacked and maligned Anthony Weiner, and President Clinton, are now in FULL support of a pervert. Alleged or not.

*sigh*

I am one of the people supporting cain...please go pull up my posts bashing clinton for lying under oath about monica or bashing clinton for the harassment charges by jones and others.

Wiener and Cain are like apples and oranges.........but still pull up my posts being all over weiner about it, I made jokes that he was an idiot to take pictures of his junk but thats it.

So much FAUX RAGE from you MarcATL oh and "alleged or NOT"

Last edited:

*sigh*

I don't see any conservative denying anything.. I see conservatives asking for PROOF.. or is it your contention that a simple allegation should convict someone now? If so, speak up over Barry and the allegation of his birth??? I'm sorry , I didn't hear you? It was also alleged he's gay.. should we all crucify him now and believe he's cheated on his wife with a gay lover??? Be careful for what you wish.

Yeah, crazy for us to want to actually know facts before condemning him like you clearly have.

Oh, there is a significant difference between and alleged and and actual pervert. The Lord has said "Thou shall not bear false witness." There is a reason for this.

You remain one of the dumbest fuckers posting at USMB...

Kudos....

Coming from the biggest butt-hurt cry baby on this board...that sure means a lot. :rolleyes:

Lebron-Cry-baby.jpg

*sigh*

I am one of the people supporting cain...please go pull up my posts bashing clinton for lying under oath about monica or bashing clinton for the harassment charges by jones and others.

Wiener and Cain are like apples and oranges.........but still pull up my posts being all over weiner about it, I made jokes that he was an idiot to take pictures of his junk but thats it.

So much FAUX RAGE from you MarcATL oh and "alleged or NOT"

Well kudos to you for being the EXCEPTION to the rule, but don't even try to PRETEND that I'm mischaracterizing your side.

Dishonest partisan hack assholes like Malcolm Ex-Lax can't quite handle the distinctions.

Bubba Clinton DID it. He left his seminal DNA signature behind. No doubt. But once again, what got him was his lies about it.

Anthony Weiney, provided photographic proof of his misbehavior.

But there is no actual proof that Mr. Cain misbehaved.

That's not a minor difference, Malcolm Ex-Lax, you hyper-partisan dishonest twit.

Dishonest partisan hack assholes like Malcolm Ex-Lax can't quite handle the distinctions.

Bubba Clinton DID it. He left his seminal DNA signature behind. No doubt. But once again, what got him was his lies about it.

That's not a minor difference, Malcolm Ex-Lax, you hyper-partisan dishonest twit.

The lies, deceit and hypocrisy just LEAPS from, yet another, RW'ers post.

In the SAME post you claim that the it was the RAMPANT lying that did in President Clinton, you fail to recognize the RAMPANT lies of Herb 'The Perv' Cain.

He has changed his story at least 7 times in at least as many days already.

Keep it up RWers...that RW claptrap is swallowed wholesale with no chaser by the hard-RW baggers, however it doesn't fly with the rest of the country.

:clap2:

Well this Cain story has to be over reported, i mean, what the hell else are they going to report? Some measley gun runner scandal that got at least one upstanding american killed?..... :eusa_whistle:

You are backing a loser hahaha

He said Cain...not Obama.

The lies, deceit and hypocrisy just LEAPS from, yet another, RW'ers post.

In the SAME post you claim that the it was the RAMPANT lying that did in President Clinton, you fail to recognize the RAMPANT lies of Herb 'The Perv' Cain.

He has changed his story at least 7 times in at least as many days already.

Keep it up RWers...that RW claptrap is swallowed wholesale with no chaser by the hard-RW baggers, however it doesn't fly with the rest of the country.

:clap2:

Wrong again, douche bag.

That Clinton lied is beyond any doubt. He wagged his finger at us and denied having sex with that woman. Then the seminal fluid he left behind on that poor fat intern's blue dress confirmed scientifically and beyond any doubt that he had indeed had sex with that woman. And it didn't depend on the not contested meaning of the perfectly unambiguous verb "is," either. Bubba lied flat out. No question about it.

But to the extent that Mr. Cain has had a problem addressing the smear, that's a very different kettle of fish whether a dishonest piece of shit hyper partisan hack like you is willing to admit it or not.

It was years ago. YOU have no evidence that Mr. Cain was made aware, back then, of any of the details of the settlement. And the fact of a settlement does NOT actually connote or denote any actual guilt.

Dishonest hacks like you may WISH that it did. But it still doesn't.

I would bet that if you were actually capable of being honest, you wouldn't remember many of the details of some bullshit allegation made against you 12 years ago. But partisan hack dishonest trolls like you hold others to a different standard when it suits your hack purposes.

You fail again. Ho hum. Just another day at USMB, you dishonest maggot.

:thup:

Well this Cain story has to be over reported, i mean, what the hell else are they going to report? Some measley gun runner scandal that got at least one upstanding american killed?..... :eusa_whistle:

Oh I don't know...they could be talking about Cain's possible illegal campaign contributions.

Hmmm, maybe Mark Block(head) is the one that released the harassment allegation story himself...

Forum List

Back