The Hunger Games

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Just wanted to comment on these movies.

Watched the first two. Mainly because I was bored one day and found them for free to watch online.

Seriously? Two of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Bad writing, bad story, bad acting. Pretty good costuming though.

Don't see what the fuss is all about......much less wasting money to make sequels. What a waste.

tumblr_m4z5mpU8N41qzp9b7o1_500.gif

Watched the first two. Mainly because I was bored one day and found them for free to watch online.

Seriously? Two of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Bad writing, bad story, bad acting. Pretty good costuming though.

Don't see what the fuss is all about......much less wasting money to make sequels. What a waste.

I read the books. The movies didn't do them justice.

I enjoyed reading the books and watching the movies. Like many books that were later made into movies, the books were better.

Forum List

Back