The human race

What is the name of this "woke power structure"?

Are they extraterrestrials that reside in Area 51?....LOL!
Is this meant to marginalize the thread premise or opening post? If so, you are demonstrating your support for stripping us of our racial identities and assigning us to one convenient race...

The woke power structure is a collective of big tech, big media, big billionaires, and big government.

You are dancing around answering it. What does it mean?
I cannot imagine how to be more succinct than to tell you that your racial identity is the race you were born as. I can expand if you like: If you were born Asian, your racial identity is Asian. If you were born white, your racial identity is white. If you were born black, your racial identity is black. If you need an analogy, think of pepper. Red pepper, white pepper, black pepper, etc., each pepper has an identity so we can easily communicate variations of these peppers.

What are the characteristics of this identity? When you say Asian what are the characteristics? If you cannot define it, you cannot state it's a truism nor defend it.

Is this meant to marginalize the thread premise or opening post? If so, you are demonstrating your support for stripping us of our racial identities and assigning us to one convenient race...

The woke power structure is a bug collective of big tech, big media, big billionaires, and big government.
Ive told you repeatedly that I have no interest in, or purpose for "stripping" anyone of anything, and you know it.

You continue to repeat yourself, ad nauseum, about something that will likely never happen, so I simply asked you who this ubiquitous "woke power structure" is that is threatening to do so.

Who exactly are some of those in the "collective of big tech, big media and big billionaires" who are trying to "strip" the masses of their "racial identities"?

Ive told you repeatedly that I have no interest in, or purpose for "stripping" anyone of anything, and you know it.
That's part one of a two part question. Do you endorse assigning us all into one convenient race that was engineered by the woke power structure?

What are the characteristics of this identity? When you say Asian what are the characteristics? If you cannot define it, you cannot state it's a truism nor defend it.
You should start a thread that explores your confusion on which race is which. For this thread, we will limit race to the five races as specified by the US Census, which are White, Black, Pacific Islander, American Indian, and Asian. If you want to obscure the US Census racial identities in this thread, it would only be to support stripping us of our racial identities, along with any cultural history or achievements associated with them, in favor of assigning us all to a single convenient race that was engineered by the woke left power structure. "The human race".

That's part one of a two part question. Do you endorse assigning us all into one convenient race that was engineered by the woke power structure?

I've already answered your question several times.

So, for the last time, I have no interest in being a part of "stripping" anyones racial identity.

I don't care how individuals choose to identify themselves

And it is irrelevant whether my question was one part or two parts, we both know that if you actually had an answer, you would have provided it.

Now, who is a part of so called "woke power structure" that you speak of ?

And precisely how have they "engineered" categorizing all people into "one race"?

Name some actual names, if you can.

Or will you present the same question, yet again?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You should start a thread that explores your confusion on which race is which. For this thread, we will limit race to the five races as specified by the US Census, which are White, Black, Pacific Islander, American Indian, and Asian. If you want to obscure the US Census racial identities in this thread, it would only be to support stripping us of our racial identities, along with any cultural history or achievements associated with them, in favor of assigning us all to a single convenient race that was engineered by the woke left power structure. "The human race".

Race is really fake news. But you want to stick with the concept to assign things to other races you don't belong to.

Last edited:
I've answered your question several times.

I have no interest in being a part of "stripping" anyones racial identity.
(whatever that consists of)
There is no need to answer part 1 of the two part question several times, but I am still looking for your answer to part 2. This thread is about the "human race," and the premise of this thread is that engineering or endorsing the single convenient race concept is, in itself, racist. You can't claim that you are against stripping us of our racial identities at the same time as endorsing the racist single convenient single race concept, which is probably why you repeatedly evade answering both parts of what I asked.

Race is really fake news. But you want toj stick with the concept to assignn things to other races you don't belong to.
You will ultimately fail to strip is of our racial identities, along with the cultural history and achievements associated with them. You are not required to participate in or be proud of black history month, but don't take your racial shame out on the rest of us. We will NEVER surrender our racial identities just because you are ashamed of yours.

You will ultimately fail to strip is of our racial identities, along with the cultural history and achievements associated with them. You are not required to participate in or be proud of black history month, but don't take your racial shame out on the rest of us. We will NEVER surrender our racial identities just because you are ashamed of yours.
I think it's best for members of your race who think like you to stop making these kinds of dumb ass comments. I am proud to be black. The shit we have endured would crumble a punk like you. There is no such thing as race and much of the accomplishments of others in this country have been cancelled or denied. And when you look upon the entireity of world history, you might want to be glad that people are talking about the human race rather then playing identity superiority. Because there are a lot off things others than whites started that they taught to whites because whites did not know about them.

... I am proud to be black.... blah blah blah.... There is no such thing as race blah blah blah...

Which is it? There is no such thing as race, but your also proud of your race? How can you be proud to be black while denying that blacks exist? Fuck you and your race shame. Just because you are too ashamed of your race to admit that it exists, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The shit we have endured...
If race doesn't exist, then blacks haven't endured shit. Are you sure you want to cash in the political charge of all that oppression in favor of having your race cancelled? This thread is about how one convenient race that does not include blacks is a racist concept. If you look closer, you may find that we have a lot in common on this single convenient race crap.

There is no need to answer part 1 of the two part question several times, but I am still looking for your answer to part 2. This thread is about the "human race," and the premise of this thread is that engineering or endorsing the single convenient race concept is, in itself, racist. You can't claim that you are against stripping us of our racial identities at the same time as endorsing the racist single convenient single race concept, which is probably why you repeatedly evade answering both parts of what I asked.

I haven't evaded your question. It's been answered repeatedly.

You just move the goal posts every time that you get the answer, which is nothing but juvenile semantics, and circular arguing on your part.

As far as this conspiracy that you claim is being orchestrated by "big billionaires and "big tech, you continue to invent new ways to avoid answering a direct question about this so-called "woke power structure" that apparently exists only in your imagination.

You are beginning to appear to be very abnormal psychologically.

I haven't evaded your question. It's been answered repeatedly.
You have only answered part 1. That's why you can't repeat or quote your answer to part 2. By evading part 2 though, you are endorsing having people all assigned to one convenient race, which means that you really ARE ok with stripping all of us of our racial identities, along with the cultural history and achievements associated with them. Yep, you endorse the racist "human race" concept by evading answering part 2.

Forum List

Back