The Human Race, racial variation dscrimnation

Okay people ... I'm here to tell you that there aren't different kinds of cats. They're all cats. So I think it's high time that Cheetah's stop fearing Lions.

Fact remains that they can still mate. Fact remains that their off spring will carry attributes from both blood lines.

Fact remains they are carnivores, not omnivores.

Fact remains they are cat, not human.

Fact remains that cats have not evolved civilizations. (I know our modern societies lack civility, but we do live in houses, apartments, trailers, tents etc. within cities generally.)

Words are the key action that separates the human race from the animal kingdom. The form of communication has lead to our modern societies as opposed to still living in caves while instinctively hunting and gathering.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Okay people ... I'm here to tell you that there aren't different kinds of cats. They're all cats. So I think it's high time that Cheetah's stop fearing Lions.

The Cheetahs F stats say they are not lions. Your F stats show less than .04% variance from a Black persons. Comparing a cheetah to a lion is like comparing a donkey to a horse.

Interesting angle you have but please do feel free to have a look at my response to DriftingSand which was posted just before this response to you.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You forgot how they experimented on Black people and raped Black women too. The collective white mental is something to behold.

White people are just a different shade of skin color. Don't call people racist and then say something just as racist such as "the collective white mental."

I say that as a generalization. Watch the video to see what I mean. There was a large percentage of them intent on taking us Black people out.

People of different skin colors have been trying to take each other out through all of history. White people didn't start it. We're finally at a place today where the world is starting to get passed that. Don't try to move us backwards.

Too late. History is repeating itself and no people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

If you are racist against white people then you are no better than David Duke. And America and the world will be better off when people that think like you are gone.

I have to disagree...black racism consists of name calling or mean looks. White racism consists of preventing others from having liberty, from freedom, housing education etc etc.

You see one is a camp fire the other is a wildfire. Sure they are both fires technically but they are significantly different

Blacks sure enjoy attacking and doing the same against whites.

Whites sure enjoyed enslaving and attacking blacks for hundreds of years.

I am white and not once have I even so much as wanted a slave nor would I ever refer to the thought of having a slave as something to "enjoy"

White people helped free black people from slavery I will add.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You forgot how they experimented on Black people and raped Black women too. The collective white mental is something to behold.

If you look throughout history you will find that every racial variation of the human race has done it to other racial variations. It's not something for any racial variation to be proud of.

It's time for us as a a globe to move on.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Where's your video of white people being experimented upon? It has happened to all racial variations as I notice that you are only focusing one racial variation. Of which that which you describe are several variations of the human race who all share something in common as you yourself point out, they are black people..Of which black people evolved from around the equator where you bake in the sun.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

White people are just a different shade of skin color. Don't call people racist and then say something just as racist such as "the collective white mental."

"Racial Variation Discrimination"

Get with the program.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

The Cheetahs F stats say they are not lions. Your F stats show less than .04% variance from a Black persons. Comparing a cheetah to a lion is like comparing a donkey to a horse.

... and comparing a European to an African is like comparing a German Shepherd to a Hyena. What's you're point?
Which one are you? The created German Shepard or the Hyena? If you were created who created you? Remember that Black people were on this earth for thousands of years before whites came along. My point is that your point is asinine monkey shine from a feral simian.

The answer to how we got here / how everything came to be in it's present form and the very factual evidence which reveals that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as well the very factual evidence which reveals physicists claim of the Higgs boson is proof of origin is nothing more than a lie can be found right here.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I say that as a generalization. Watch the video to see what I mean. There was a large percentage of them intent on taking us Black people out.

People of different skin colors have been trying to take each other out through all of history. White people didn't start it. We're finally at a place today where the world is starting to get passed that. Don't try to move us backwards.
Too late. History is repeating itself and no people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

If you are racist against white people then you are no better than David Duke. And America and the world will be better off when people that think like you are gone.

I have to disagree...black racism consists of name calling or mean looks. White racism consists of preventing others from having liberty, from freedom, housing education etc etc.

You see one is a camp fire the other is a wildfire. Sure they are both fires technically but they are significantly different

In this day and age here in North America may be how you see it, but it has been entirely different from what you see now on different parts of the globe throughout several duration's within history. White people in North America have been discriminated from getting jobs to people on some occasions with lesser qualification just because they have black skin so don't give me that it is the blacks being discriminated against! But since it is white people obviously being discriminated against, you sit here whining that it is black people being discriminated against

That may have been the case decades ago but that time has obviously past and don't think you are so easily going to get away with such rhetoric on my thread.

All racial variations have done it to other racial variations. It is time for us to move on as a globe!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

and you say that has never been the case the other way around?

All racial variations of the human race have done this, it is nothing to be proud of for any racial variation.
Again, it is time for us to move on as a globe!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!.

Too late. History is repeating itself and no, people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

It's not too late. Buck up because it's time to break the cycles.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

In this day and age here in North America may be how you see it, but it has been entirely different from what you see now on different parts of the globe throughout several duration's within history. White people in North America have been discriminated from getting jobs to people on some occasions with lesser qualification just because they have black skin so don't give me that it is the blacks being discriminated against! But since it is white people obviously being discriminated against, you sit here whining that it is black people being discriminated against

That didnt make sense. Do you believe that a black person is doing the hiring because I said black racism consists of name calling and you respond about hiring. People have always been turned down for a job, blacks and mexicans are the new scapegoat. Sorry

That may have been the case decades ago but that time has obviously past and don't think you are so easily going to get away with such rhetoric on my thread.

What was decades ago?

All racial variations have done it to other racial variations. It is time for us to move on as a globe!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I said black racism is different and your response is "hey everybody has done it" What? Are you disagreeing? Or..what?

Do the Cheetah's with more spots hate the Cheetah's with less spots? If they do then you'd make a good Cheetah DS.
There is a King Cheetah vs a regular Cheetah. Of course the King Cheetah has more Black on him and looks much better.

work.5709903.1.flat,550x550,075,f.king-cheetah-2.jpg

Wow. Listen to yourself.
Are you saying this cheetah is not better looking than the more common one?

There are more dark colored skin humans in the world than white humans. Does that mean you think that white humans look better?
Where did you get that logic? I didnt say the cheetah was better looking because it was rarer than the more common one. BTW you avoided my question. Which one looks better? The one with more Black on its fur or the one with less Black?

Every racial variation has the more appealing in looks than others of the same racial variation. What you ignore is the fact that not every cheetah is identical from either bloodline.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!.

Too late. History is repeating itself and no, people of different skin colors have not been trying to take each other out due to skin color. You cant show me one example of that. Watch the video from the BBC I posted and then tell me that again.

It's not too late. Buck up because it's time to break the cycles.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Until middle and low class whites wake up to what the top money earners are doing to you then yes it is too late. Why you cant see it is amazing to me. Historically wealthy whites have pitted non wealthy whites against Blacks/Mexican/Asians etc and told you that "those minorities" are the reason your life sucks. I cant believe you guys fall for it every time. Wake up. :laugh:

There is a King Cheetah vs a regular Cheetah. Of course the King Cheetah has more Black on him and looks much better.

work.5709903.1.flat,550x550,075,f.king-cheetah-2.jpg

Wow. Listen to yourself.
Are you saying this cheetah is not better looking than the more common one?

There are more dark colored skin humans in the world than white humans. Does that mean you think that white humans look better?
Where did you get that logic? I didnt say the cheetah was better looking because it was rarer than the more common one. BTW you avoided my question. Which one looks better? The one with more Black on its fur or the one with less Black?

Every racial variation has the more appealing in looks than others of the same racial variation. What you ignore is the fact that not every cheetah is identical from either bloodline.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!.
You are talking puerile nonsense. No one is identical except twins and even they aren't really identical. You can look at a feline and determine if its a cheetah or not. The King cheetahs look better even if the ones with the smaller spots were almost extinct.

I am white and not once have I even so much as wanted a slave nor would I ever refer to the thought of having a slave as something to "enjoy"

White people helped free black people from slavery I will add.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
White people only freed slaves to keep the Union together. Yes there was a small number of whites that were sincere but the vast majority had to be convinced it was good for the country especially when they started casting mixed Black slaves as white children in slavery.

If you look throughout history you will find that every racial variation of the human race has done it to other racial variations. It's not something for any racial variation to be proud of.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Has done what? What do you mean by it? I dont know any other culture that has experimented on someone because they were a different race. We will move on when the wrong done is admitted and corrected/compensated.

That didnt make sense. Do you believe that a black person is doing the hiring because I said black racism consists of name calling and you respond about hiring. People have always been turned down for a job, blacks and mexicans are the new scapegoat. Sorry

What was decades ago?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I said black racism is different and your response is "hey everybody has done it" What? Are you disagreeing? Or..what?

Why are you so desperate to try and force words into my mouth. How did you get any of

"That didnt make sense. Do you believe that a black person is doing the hiring because I said black racism consists of name calling and you respond about hiring. People have always been turned down for a job, blacks and mexicans are the new scapegoat. Sorry"

Which was part of your response from what I actually did share which was

"White people in North America have been discriminated from getting jobs to people on some occasions with lesser qualification just because they have black skin so don't give me that it is the blacks being discriminated against! But since it is white people obviously being discriminated against, you sit here whining that it is black people being discriminated against"

You are right, it doesn't make sense and it is called reverse onus. White people are being discriminated against and it has got to stop.

People of all racial variations are being discriminated against and this has got to stop. It is time for the world to move on.

You asked me

"What was decades ago?"

It was decades ago when black skinned people were noticeably and profoundly being discriminated against (sit at the back of the bus, go to all black schools etc.) but as just mentioned once again now it is white people who are obviously being discriminated against.

you also said

"I said black racism is different and your response is "hey everybody has done it" What? Are you disagreeing? Or..what?"

why are you focusing on the understanding of only black people being discriminated against for having black skin? It sounds rather like racial variation discrimination against anyone who doesn't have black skin is my point. Hence why I mention every racial variation.

Your actions defeat your potential depending upon your motives. You only want to focus on black people being discriminated against while sharing no understanding for other racial variations suffering much the same in different ways on different parts of the globe throughout many various duration's of time called human history.

It's time to break the cycles, but first you need to buck up and recognize that racial variation discrimination extends well beyond black people being the the only victims or the only ones whom deserve your time or attention.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:

Where's your video of white people being experimented upon? It has happened to all racial variations as I notice that you are only focusing one racial variation. Of which that which you describe are several variations of the human race who all share something in common as you yourself point out, they are black people..Of which black people evolved from around the equator where you bake in the sun.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Couldnt find a video with Black people experimenting on whites or making up terms like "white Congoids" in order to pretend Black people built Rome. If you have one, by all means post it.

Last edited:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Has done what? What do you mean by it? I dont know any other culture that has experimented on someone because they were a different race. We will move on when the wrong done is admitted and corrected/compensated.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Couldnt find a video with Black people experimenting on whites or making up terms like "white Congoids" in order to pretend Black people built Rome. If you have one, by all means post it.

Torture is a form of experimentation for example but in your delusional little world no black person would ever fathom doing such to anyone else (me being extremely sarcastic)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back