The white race

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"Is the white race really superior"...

I won't answer that directly, but I'll gladly give you some information.

African Union :

Population - 1,053,136,000
GDP : 2.390 trillion
South Africa's percentage of it - Around 85 %
(South Africa was formed by Europeans)

European Union :

Population - 507,416,607
GDP : $18.399 trillion

France's GDP (by itself ) : $2.902 trillion
Greater than the entire African Union !

Facts :

More people die of disease in the tropics, than in all other regions of the world combined.

The tropics have the lowest standard of living on the entire face of the earth, every single solitary country in existence in the tropics are 3rd world.
There is not a single country in the tropics that is even "middle income".

Standards of living are very low ANYWHERE in South America, Africa and continental Asia..
But its even worse along the tropics.

The most powerful militaries in the world :

The US Military
The British Military
The Canadian Military
The Australian / New Zealand Military.
The French Military
The German Military
The Japanese Military
The Israeli Military

Only one of them isn't white... and relied on British, and then American industrialization in order to build it, that's Japan.

Only 1 white majority country in the world has the death penalty, that's the USA.

Africa is now begging for white help because of their diseases and poverty.

Africa, the Caribbean, and South / Central America has the world's highest murder rate, calculated by region of the world.

So there is your information... draw your own conclusions.
:)

Last edited:

African Union :

European Union :

Population - 507,416,607

Facts :

More people die of disease in the tropics, than in all other regions of the world combined.

The tropics have the lowest standard of living on the entire face of the earth, every single solitary country in existence in the tropics are 3rd world.

Standards of living are very low ANYWHERE in South America, Africa and continental Asia..

The US Military
The British Military
The Canadian Military
The French Military
The German Military
The Japanese Military
The Israeli Military

Only one of them isn't white... and relied on British, and then American industrialization in order to build it, that's Japan.

Only 1 white majority country in the world has the death penalty, that's the USA.

Africa, the Caribbean, and South / Central America has the world's highest murder rate, calculated by region of the world.

You forgot the Russian military, also, the Chinese Military is more powerful than the Japanese Self Defense Forces.

African Union :

European Union :

Population - 507,416,607

Facts :

The US Military
The British Military
The Canadian Military
The French Military
The German Military
The Japanese Military
The Israeli Military

OK... SOOOOoooooo..... What's your point Sparky???
Where do you get the secret white guy handshake and magic decoder ring? I'm white and all I ever learned about white privilege is that with this special club I'm supposed to be a member it still costs me the same for a gallon of gas as black people ...same for food..etc...

There are differences of course. Some black people talk too loud. They play their stupid music too loud. In many cases they seek ridiculous attention. They don't get it that white people are not impressed with their public presentation. Many blacks accept bad/illegal behavior in their neighborhoods. Too many blacks men and women create babies they are in no position to give proper care to. Whites can be irresponsible too but blacks have a well deserved reputation for bad behavior. It is very unfair to the blacks that are good responsible citizens to have this reputation hanging over THEIR heads.

Many white people are willfully ignorant assholes. Bad behavior is certainly not exclusive to blacks. Face it. You can find ignorance and stupidity anywhere. Just yesterday I was driven to yelling at this guy I know that lives nearby. He comes into my space when he is drunk and high and just babbles on and on about ridiculous shit. After a short while I just have to tell him to get the fuck out of my sight. I know several blacks casually and not a one of them is as ignorant as this drunk/high moron that seems unnaturally drawn to me and has the need to share his worthless mind and thoughts with me. We are both of Irish strains of the human experiment.

Many blacks don't give a rip about the consequences of their actions. The same applies to some whites. All that crap about disease in Africa is just stupid.

The flu gets spread by migrating waterfowl and nobody blames the whites or native Americans that live within the migratory paths of these birds. The flu kills a hell of a lot of people also.

African Union :

European Union :

Population - 507,416,607

Facts :

The US Military
The British Military
The Canadian Military
The French Military
The German Military
The Japanese Military
The Israeli Military

Whos superior, whos not? The sooner people can get over that infatuation with themselves, whether they are black, white, asian or whatever then the sooner we can all learn to find a way to address our real problems and maybe learn to get along. Although I must say, people of all colors who are successful in life, for the most part already have learned to do that. And by successful, I mean not just monitarily, but success in carrer, family and friends, and happiness in general.

Does any of this actually matter? Show me what YOU have done and quit trying to make yourself feel better by claiming it matters that your skin color matches the skin color of most successful people.

Human race.

Every individual has their own strengths & weaknesses.

We're being undermined by too many who want to divide us into little groups.

If aliens are watching us and considering contacting us, I'd guess they're thinking "yeah, we'll be back when you guys get your shit together."

The minute any population rejects tribalism things improve immeasurably. A look at where things really suck around the world shows that tribalism is a drag on development and a threat to civil order. We still have some of that that here with people trying to separate us into arbitrary groups and pitting us against one another.

The minute any population rejects tribalism things improve immeasurably. A look at where things really suck around the world shows that tribalism is a drag on development and a threat to civil order. We still have some of that that here with people trying to separate us into arbitrary groups and pitting us against one another.
Yep. People need to learn to think for themselves, it's hard to see what's ahead from the back of the herd.

Human race.

If aliens are watching us and considering contacting us, I'd guess they're thinking "yeah, we'll be back when you guys get your shit together."

That, atheist, is blasphemous. Life is unique to earth and has only been here 6000 years

Human race.

That, atheist, is blasphemous. Life is unique to earth and has only been here 6000 years

Uh, yeah.

Forum List

Back