The House has gone insane

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
Bill HR 5739
H.R.5739 -- No Social Security for Nazis Act
Bill Text - 113th Congress 2013-2014 - THOMAS Library of Congress :

What few if any at all are left who are now in their late 80's and 90's who paid into Social Security are now going to be denied the Social Security payments?
Not one Republican or Democrat voted against it.
I doubt if there any alive yet even if there are, REALLY!!!.
D.C. House Politicians are gone insane passing stupid shit like this. Yet they do it all the time. Then they wonder why their ratings are so low.

This should have been voted on over 25 or 30 years ago.
I just watched this on C-Span in disbelief on the House Floor. You would think that I would be used to this shit (which I am) but this one took the cake.

They vote on stupid shit for the purpose of getting people to focus on that so they don't have to deal with real issues.

they're doing something before the go on xmas vacation ... busy busy busy.. tis the season for giving, must cut something ..

ironic ..

Feel good fluffy nonsense and nothing more. Why do anything of note when you can pass drivel like this with dispatch? Maybe they'll pass a bill stating you can say "Merry Christmas" next.

Theater for the rubes.

Was this one of the eleventy hundred and five bills sitting on Harry Reid's desk? Or does this make it eleventy hundred and six?

Do people really support giving money to Nazis?

Whiff

The wasn't the point. The point was why congress is voting on it when they are almost all dead and the rest are almost there.
Lets put it this way: Do you really want this lame duck House voting on anything of any importance whatsoever?

No, I'm totally in favor of their wasting time. All congresses, not just this one. But I do agree they do it on purpose.

The vast majority of the people will know nothing about this bill.
It's crap like this that needs to be changed in Washington. It should have never come to floor to be voted on in the first place.
Too much of this is going on all the time up there.

There are about two dozen who fit into this category. Ship them, along with cultsmasher, to their homes of ancestry and let those countries sort it out.

Theater for the rubes.

Was this one of the eleventy hundred and five bills sitting on Harry Reid's desk? Or does this make it eleventy hundred and six?
Reid sat on 350 bills from the House and you make jokes about it and pretend it did not happen, figures you hack.

Theater for the rubes.

Reid sat on 350 bills from the House and you make jokes about it and pretend it did not happen, figures you hack.
That bastard Reid. Sitting there on a stack of fifty ObamaCare repeals, Nazi Social Security denials, and National Hot Dog Day resolutions.

Incredible.

You know the Republicans won't pull stunts like that. No siree bob!

Theater for the rubes.

That bastard Reid. Sitting there on a stack of fifty ObamaCare repeals, Nazi Social Security denials, and National Hot Dog Day resolutions.
They werd not Repels of Obama care and most of them were bipartisan measures with over 50 that were sponsored by democrats, lie some more retard.,

I mean, they passed an extension for the employer mandate slicker than shit, those House Republicans did.

And immigration reform, too!

Oh...wait...

Forum List

Back