the hostages

In general terms never ever take BBC political news at face value .
We turned Deep State many moons ago and of course we were the prime architects of creating Israel .

Uvalde always sticks in my mind .
Not one of the dead children was found to exist from a detailed study .No birth records .
Obviously the OP and Uvalde are entirely different in every respect other than the possible role played by intelligence to create False Flags, and then try to remove all of the evidence .

What is the Hannibal Directive?

Hannibal Directive - Wikipedia.

"The Hannibal Directive (Hebrew: נוהל חניבעל; also Hannibal Procedure or Hannibal Protocol) is a controversial procedure used by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) to prevent the capture of Israeli soldiers by enemy forces.

"The directive was revoked in 2016, to be replaced by a new directive of unknown content.[2][3]

"It was introduced in 1986, after a number of abductions of IDF soldiers in Lebanon and subsequent controversial prisoner exchanges.

"The full text of the directive was not published, and until 2003, Israeli military censorship forbade any discussion of the subject in the press.

"The directive has been changed several times.

"At one time, the formulation was that 'the kidnapping must be stopped by all means, even at the price of striking and harming our own forces.'[4]"

1700045350478.png

If you assume governments simply do not mislead their constituency , you're their tool Past.....

~S~
Luiza (jawohl) posted against an entire nation. Not "governments. "

IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing justifies this. Nothing

A
n apt statement George

Most of the world realizes what's going on, and wants a cease fire

America, however, is greatly influenced by zionism , along with the $$$$'s to coerce both Congress & the media

They are the most racists sorts on the planet, and have done a rather impressive job of imparting to the public that genocide is perfectly acceptable when i comes to sand neegger/camel jockey/muzzi baby killers

But by gawd, confront them and your a 'Jew hating anti-semetic'

~S~

They are the most racists sorts on the planet, and have done a rather impressive job of imparting to the public that genocide is perfectly acceptable when i comes to sand neegger/camel jockey/muzzi baby killers

Not all Jews are racists, but those in Israel control the levers of power including a sufficient number of nuclear weapons to launch WWIII.

The last time Israel faced a threat like October 7th was in October '73. By some accounts, one major reason Nixon rushed conventional ammunition to Israel was the Israeli threat to use its nuclear arsenal.

If the Persian, Arab, and Turkish military forces of today decide to intervene on the ground, we could see hundreds of thousands of Israeli casualties before the Jewish state unleashes nuclear weapons on Syria, Iran, and Lebanon.
1700090693472.jpeg

Turkey would appear to be a different kind of target in that it's a NATO member and Article 5 would give DC a serious PR problem if not a nuclear winter.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/208391/Turkish-President-clearly-declares-Israel-as-terrorist

Nothing justifies this. Nothing

A
n apt statement George

Most of the world realizes what's going on, and wants a cease fire

America, however, is greatly influenced by zionism , along with the $$$$'s to coerce both Congress & the media

~S~
We all know that the media mostly is anti zionist. Not just Soros or anti-Israel wealthy Qatar's Hamas mouthpiece al jihadzeera.

And yes, 'money' too, by rich Arab tycoons.

Or do we have to go into the UN hijacked by Arab lobby since the 1970?

So much for posting in favor of the real underdog.

Last edited:
Absolutely not George

Zionists are racists, as well as terrorists

They are trying hard to convince the world's Jewish contingent that they are ALL the same....

nothing could possibly be further from the truth

~S~
Fawwaz Trabulsi, The Palestine Problem: Zionism and Imperialism in the Middle East, NLR I/57, September–October 1969

"The basic Zionist aim defined as early as 1897—the establishment of a Jewish nation-state in Palestine—characterizes Zionism as a specific form of foreign domination: territorial colonialism bent on the acquisition of land.

"The corollary to this aim—the establishment of a decisive Jewish majority on this territory—necessarily implied, at best, the reduction of the native population to a minority: the land colonized should have as few inhabitants as possible.

"‘Zionism wanted not simply the resources of Palestine . . . but the country itself to serve for the creation of a new national state.'

"The new nation was to have its own classes, including a working class. The Arabs were, therefore, not to be exploited but totally replaced.’footnote2

"The early Zionists knew this only too well.footnote3 As early as 1854, Lord Shaftesbury formulated the slogan: ‘country without a nation, nation without a country’footnote4 later to be transformed by modern Zionists into ‘a land without people for a people without land.’ The present debate inside Israel on what to do with the territories occupied during the June war of 1967 has re-introduced the notion of the ‘Jewish majority’ as the cornerstone of Zionism.

"Zionist opponents to annexation argue that since the Arab population is endowed with a higher birth-rate than its Israeli counterpart, annexation of the conquered territories, with their million inhabitants, will lead in due course to the Arabs becoming the majority of the population of the enlarged Israel—the very raison d’être of the Zionist state will disappear.footnote5"

These are two of the children i have been especially praying for. i'd heard nothing on them since they were taken with their mother. I don't know if they've been separated from their mother but hamas pigs refuse to release these babies. Please join in prayer for these babes and their return to their family. There was a little girl that had been shot when she was taken...she was released within the past two days and went into surgery immediately. They did not treat this child. I cannot imagine what she has been through. These children are in very delicate mental states at this point.

Not all Jews are racists, but those in Israel control the levers of power including a sufficient number of nuclear weapons to launch WWIII.

The last time Israel faced a threat like October 7th was in October '73. By some accounts, one major reason Nixon rushed conventional ammunition to Israel was the Israeli threat to use its nuclear arsenal.

If the Persian, Arab, and Turkish military forces of today decide to intervene on the ground, we could see hundreds of thousands of Israeli casualties before the Jewish state unleashes nuclear weapons on Syria, Iran, and Lebanon.
View attachment 859149
Turkey would appear to be a different kind of target in that it's a NATO member and Article 5 would give DC a serious PR problem if not a nuclear winter.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/208391/Turkish-President-clearly-declares-Israel-as-terrorist
On this point, I think Iran + turkey simply talk a big game. Why haven’t they sent in the Air Force to bomb Tel Aviv just as Israel is bombing Gaza.

I mean we’ve already had 20,000 Palestinian deaths.

As far as I know turkey and Israel are still technically Ally’s. There’s a forest in Israel dedicated to Mustafa Ataturk.

Absolutely not George

Zionists are racists, as well as terrorists

They are trying hard to convince the world's Jewish contingent that they are ALL the same....

nothing could possibly be further from the truth

~S~
My take on this thing is that there are bad Jews and good’s zionists and vs versa ….The idea that Zionists have is for a Jewish homeland. So they have different ideologies toward how they should handle a Jewish homeland.

The big thing has always been Why didn’t Germany set aside an area after World War II for a Jewish homeland ? they were most responsible for by far and wide, the worst slaughter of Jews in world history. There’s nothing that comes close. So anytime you hear some Israeli politicians talking about “another holocaust of Jews by Arabs” …. In some sense they disgrace the legacy of World War II. And they’re all about politics …. That’s my opinion on the matter.

This conflict is not hundreds of years old as the propagandists say ….bc for thousands of years under Christian rule and Muslim rule Jews thrived in the Middle East. This current conflict in the Middle East is about ideologies much of it political.

And Palestine is thousands of years old always remember there was a Roman province called Palestine thousands of years ago.

On this point, I think Iran + turkey simply talk a big game. Why haven’t they sent in the Air Force to bomb Tel Aviv just as Israel is bombing Gaza.

I mean we’ve already had 20,000 Palestinian deaths.

As far as I know turkey and Israel are still technically Ally’s. There’s a forest in Israel dedicated to Mustafa Ataturk.
I suppose Israeli-Turkey relations will be affected by the current "freedom flotilla" headed for Gaza?

1,000 boats to leave Turkiye for Gaza waters in new ‘Freedom Flotilla’

"Approximately 1,000 international boats will gather in Turkiye on Wednesday before heading toward Gaza to break the Israeli blockade, Turkish media reports."

Forum List

Back