The History of The GOP Since 1980....In One Paragraph.....

Don't get hysterical.
Youre the one being transphobic.

But that aside. Do I get to just ignore any law passed by anyone who doesn’t have a dick and a set of balls?

Shouldnt we have have a penis and vagina Congress.? One SCOTUS for those with nuts and one without?

The idea that I can’t have an opinion on something because I dont have a certain set of genitalia is fucking stupid.

Youre the one being transphobic.

But that aside. Do I get to just ignore any law passed by anyone who doesn’t have a dick and a set of balls?

Shouldnt we have have a penis and vagina Congress.? One SCOTUS for those with nuts and one without?

The idea that I can’t have an opinion on something because I dont have a certain set of genitalia is fucking stupid.
Have any opinion you want....but keep it to your damned self...

Have any opinion you want....but keep it to your damned self...
Right. So any law passed by someone with a vagina doesnt apply to me. Right? No woman can pass a law that applies to me because we dont have the same genitalia. Is that your position?

Right. So any law passed by someone with a vagina doesnt apply to me. Right? No woman can pass a law that applies to me because we dont have the same genitalia. Is that your position?

Other than your superstitions, what do you bring to the debate?

You have no business in that decision.

Zero.

Because you don't have a womb.

Do you understand?

You struggle with the obvious.
Again with transphobic bigotry.

So when are we going to rewrite all the laws so we have the with womb laws and the without womb laws since whether or not you have a womb determines which laws apply to you all of a sudden.

Again with transphobic bigotry.

So when are we going to rewrite all the laws so we have the with womb laws and the without womb laws since whether or not you have a womb determines which laws apply to you all of a sudden.
There are no others...

Now tell me what you bring to the debate.

oh so it just this one law in which you decided genitalia matters. Are there any other moronic stipulations you'd like to let us all know about now?
You are quite welcome to contribute any others.

But please answer the question first.

You are quite welcome to contribute any others.

But please answer the question first.

What are you even talking about? The Dobbs decision wasn't about whether abortion should be legal or moral, you are aware of that right?

What are you even talking about? The Dobbs decision wasn't about whether abortion should be legal or moral, you are aware of that right?
Of course it was.

Don't be a rube.

It's a medical procedure....not a matter of popular will.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION, FRAUD.

Forum List

Back