The Heat Index is 115 here in Indy right now!

I wore a light down jacket today... its drizzly and cold here....59 degrees

Stay cool EZ

It hasn't been that bad lately here in north Florida, actually. The first three weeks of June were brutally hot, but since then, it has been in the low to mid 90s with rain in the afternoon cooling things off. Its 84 right now, which is down right Arctic weather for here!

We're 8 degrees below average, and 28 degrees below the record high for today.

Another cold summer in the Bay Area...and another year of stunted tomatoes.

My sweetie and I worked out in the yard, then took a long walk around our neighborhood, we came home soaked from sweat, but it felt good...took a nice cold shower and now chilling in the A/C.

Man, isn't it great to have A/C at times like this? We are so spoiled, because so many in these conditions all over the world don't have it.

Now I can hear the thunder booming outside, a nice big storm is about to hit! :woohoo:

I love storms in the summer!

All I know is that when I walk outside my shirt is soaked in sweat within minutes and I am glad I am sleeping in a room with air conditioning. There are a lot of Americans tonight who do not have that luxury. I have had to try to sleep in weather like this without air conditioning and your head starts sweating as soon as it hits the pillow and your skin touching the sheets sweat. You do not get a very good nights sleep and it isn't until 3 or 4 till it cools down enough to get semi comfortable. Just think 50 ago years this was the way most people lived, the fan was the thing back then, AC was something only for the rich.

It was a cool 100 degree today, right now it's 97 degrees. It's the rainy/dust storm season.

Forum List

Back