The Hated White Race

Another white deviant troublemaker who refuses to accept the facts. Everything I posted is
factual. It was not a "screed gainst white poeple" , I posted factual situations that white people are involved in. Black men don't want white women, and we don't want white men after our women. They are black women, not white women. Why is it that white men feel
that they can chose any women from any other race just because they are white?!
Where did this white male arrogance come from?! White men should be satisfied with
White women, but apparently many are not.!?.If white people are so superior, why
should white men even think about going outside their race for a mate, it seems that just
contradicts the superiority argument?.Doesn't it.?
Your monkey women are the uglyist women on the planet. Most of them look like men and act like men, when you take all their weaves off they all look like men. Monkey women are also very feral and always want to fight. And the worst thing is of all the different races monkey women have the biggest vaginas.

And your White women look like crap when they get old. White chicks also have no ass, and their vaginas have no kind of tension. They also have no rythem, and just lay there in bed during sex.White women just want money, and they are very sarcasitc and vindictive.
Give me black women any day Tank.!!

Another white deviant troublemaker who refuses to accept the facts. Everything I posted is
factual. It was not a "screed gainst white poeple" , I posted factual situations that white people are involved in. Black men don't want white women, and we don't want white men after our women. They are black women, not white women. Why is it that white men feel
Where did this white male arrogance come from?! White men should be satisfied with
White women, but apparently many are not.!?.If white people are so superior, why
should white men even think about going outside their race for a mate, it seems that just
Your monkey women are the uglyist women on the planet. Most of them look like men and act like men, when you take all their weaves off they all look like men. Monkey women are also very feral and always want to fight. And the worst thing is of all the different races monkey women have the biggest vaginas.

And your White women look like crap when they get old. White chicks also have no ass, and their vaginas have no kind of tension. They also have no rythem, and just lay there in bed during sex.White women just want money, and they are very sarcasitc and vindictive.
Give me black women any day Tank.!!
Your sister and mother are not a fair representation of white women. Try sex with other people.:lol::lol:

The Hated White Race
by David Yeagley

“Fifty years from now, there won’t even be any white people!” said my pathological Middle Eastern neighbor. He knew I was an American Indian, and he expected me to dance in his vision.

I didn’t. I found his attitude, and that of his angry black wife, repulsive. I don’t appreciate being presumed upon or being dictated to in any matter, especially in the matter of race. Nobody tells this Indian how to think. I’m free to like and dislike whomever I please, for whatever reasons I choose.

My two neighbors were racists, obviously. And they were making me a victim of their racism. Because I was non-white, they presumed I was a natural partner in their resentment and animosity toward the white race. I was judged by the color of my skin, so to speak.

The Hated White Race

Tank (tink tink) I'll let kat williams explain why your such a hate filled racist with poor self esteem...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qlNEmpxQxI[/ame]

Poor little tink tink.:lol:

Well what do you White boys expect?, You all just robbed the entire world to the tune
of $800 Billion or $ 2 Trillion U.S. Dollars, with your credit default swap, sub-prime mortgage scam, you are always starting wars to stimulate your economies, you practice
all kinds of sexual perversions, with your homosexual marriage laws that you are trying to force on the heterosexual people of the world, who have voted that they don't want homosexual marriage.
You are always after women from outside your white race,this causes problems with
men from other races seeing you walking around with their women.!!
Why would people from other races like white people when white people are always looking for trouble.!?:razz:

LOL...hmmm wonder how many in here are like me in that I see far more black boys with white women than I see white men with black chicks.

And why would black men consider black females "their women," huh? Why shouldn't a black woman be free to choose whomever she wants to be with? Gee whiz of all races I'd think black men would be especially sensitive to the concept of one human being having ownership of another human being. You know, against their will as in slavery.

Anyway, my advice the next time you want to go on yet another screed against white people that you think things out a bit better so you don't come across as such a dumb shit.

Man, you are one dumb black boy.

Black men don't want white women? Lots of black men like white women. Not surprised you don't see that in your screwed up version of the world though. Listen, dumbshit, if a white man is with a woman of another race it could be because he just happens to like her, not because he's white or he's arrogant or feeling superior. You are one weird negro.

Wow, did anyone else read the entire article? It has got to be one of the most bizarre things I've ever read.
Try reading it without the fear of being a "racist".

Why do you fear being called a racist? Or Christian? Or Muslim? Or Jewish? Or any exclusionary mindset?

All the same in my book.

You all have the right to your own opinions.

You don't however..have the right to write legislation.

Ever.

The biggest mistake the "white race" made was thinking your monkey people were their equal.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaeHllwtw[/ame]

My bad. So superior are the whites.

hahahaha, that is pretty funny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DLestzGLYw[/ame]

this is even funnier because Democrats actually elected this guy to run for senate!

You can't 'elect' someone to run for the senate. You can 'select' someone through a primary or caucus. You should know the difference between the words 'elect' and 'select.' Your superior intellectual prowess shouldn't allow for such oversights.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYsqk--6mSg[/ame]

Starving%20Child%205.jpg

You can't 'elect' someone to run for the senate. You can 'select' someone through a primary or caucus. You should know the difference between the words 'elect' and 'select.' Your superior intellectual prowess shouldn't allow for such oversights.

Wiki- Alvin Michael Greene (born August 30, 1977) was the Democratic Party's nominee in the 2010 United States Senate election in South Carolina. He was defeated by incumbent Republican Sen. Jim DeMint by a margin of 61.46% to 27.65%, with the remaining votes going to third-party and write-in candidates.[2] He was the first African-American to be nominated for U.S. Senate by a major party in South Carolina.[3][4] In the general election, Greene faced DeMint, Green Party candidate Tom Clements and write-in candidates Nathalie Dupree[5] and Mazie Ferguson.[6] Greene won the Democratic primary race against candidate Vic Rawl[7] on June 8, 2010, with 59% of the vote, despite very limited campaigning and campaign spending, and having no website and no yard signs.[8]

nominated to run for US Senate by winning the primary race with 59% of the vote. sounds like you're splitting hairs.

the really, really funny part is that 27.65% of voters selected him even though they knew he was thoroughly incompetent for the job!!!! hahaha, I can understand spoiling your ballot but who would actually cast their vote for someone who appeared to be cognitively impaired?

The biggest mistake the "white race" made was thinking your monkey people were their equal.

“God created human beings separate from primates. There are different kinds of hominids, just like there are different kinds of mustard. There are small primates called chimpanzees. They are the cute little fellows who live in trees. There are large primates that live on the jungle floor and scare our missionaries, who, being Christians, are armed against them. They are called gorillas. There are even primates that play basketball, rob liquor stores, organize marches and make some attempt at imitating human speech. They are called Negroes. Regrettably, if there is such a thing a “natural selection,” most of them have selected to be naturally lazy. They are living examples of the Jehovah’s unfinished business because these more primitive hominids are still evolving

Cracker Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know where the term 'Cracker' came from? There are many differnt 'theories' of where it came from. However, here is the one I believe to be the most believable due to the way it has only been used as a racist term.

The term 'Cracker' came from the slave owners who either themselves or hired someone to watch the slaves while holding a whip to keep them in line. They would 'crack' the whip as intimidation. The slaves would call that person the 'Cracker'. This man was usually a white man but sometimes it was another slave that gained the trust of the owner.

Cracker Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know where the term 'Cracker' came from? There are many differnt 'theories' of where it came from. However, here is the one I believe to be the most believable due to the way it has only been used as a racist term.

The term 'Cracker' came from the slave owners who either themselves or hired someone to watch the slaves while holding a whip to keep them in line. They would 'crack' the whip as intimidation. The slaves would call that person the 'Cracker'. This man was usually a white man but sometimes it was another slave that gained the trust of the owner.

Ahhhhhhhhh! The Good Old Days!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xmujSyxkU[/ame]

Last edited:
[Another white deviant troublemaker who refuses to accept the facts. Everything I posted is factual. It was not a "screed gainst white poeple" , I posted factual situations that white people are involved in. Black men don't want white women, and we don't want white men after our women. They are black women, not white women. Why is it that white men feel that they can chose any women from any other race just because they are white?! Where did this white male arrogance come from?! White men should be satisfied with White women, but apparently many are not.!?.If white people are so superior, why should white men even think about going outside their race for a mate, it seems that just contradicts the superiority argument?.Doesn't it.?
I'm an old White man and I can assure you that, unless things have changed radically in recent years -- and outside my awareness, the vast majority of White men have absolutely no interest in other than White women. While I don't get around as much as I used to I will estimate the ratio I've observed of White women in the company of Black men vs the opposite association as about fifty or more to one. In fact it is extremely rare that I see a White man accompanying a Black woman.

So I find the implication in your commentary rather confusing. If I'm mistaken or out of touch I would appreciate being updated. What exactly accounts for your impression that White men are not satisfied with White women and are therefore motivated to move outside their own race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back