White Wife + Black Husband = Death

Oh boys! look what I got over here!

Hey, where the white women at?

Blazing-Saddles-7.6.10.jpg

did you notice your study is 25 years old?
Right. Now it's 13 times more likely. Just kiddin'. :lol:

I wouldn't call race mixing genocide, but people know what they're getting into when they marry outside their race whether they want to admit it or not.

I'm not advocating murder, but whenever I treated my girlfriend with respect I ended up being dumped like a bad habit. But when I treat my girl like I'm in charge and she needs to listen, I get slavish devotion. I would love to put my girl on a pedestal but it doesn't work. While your trying to look up her skirt she'll just shit on ya'.

Women are just that way.

Oh boys! look what I got over here!

Hey, where the white women at?

Blazing-Saddles-7.6.10.jpg

Man I love this movie and that scene.

I would have laughed my ass off if the first time Obama spoke as president he said "wheres the white women at ?"

That's one of the best features of Islam.

Men and women both know their place and who is in charge.

Women in the West are allowed a free hand to rule over their men.

This is against the natural order of nature.

And only causes chaos in society.

Women want and need a strong man to keep them in line.

We Muslims have our priorities right when it comes to marriage and women in general. :cool:

White women married to black men are 12 TIMES more likely to be killed by their spouse than white women married to white men.

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf

Another reason why race-mixing is GENOCIDE.

I would never even think of marrying a white woman. I think black men that get into relationships with White women need to have their head examined.
Blacks need to never enter into any kind of interracial realtionship with white people.
And whites need to stay away from blacks. Interracial marraige does equal genocide.
I am for keeping the black genepool pure. Black is beautiful.Lets keep it that way.!!
We don't need to marry the people that once enslaved us.

White women married to black men are 12 TIMES more likely to be killed by their spouse than white women married to white men.

I would never even think of marrying a white woman. I think black men that get into relationships with White women need to have their head examined.
Blacks need to never enter into any kind of interracial realtionship with white people.
And whites need to stay away from blacks. Interracial marraige does equal genocide.
I am for keeping the black genepool pure. Black is beautiful.Lets keep it that way.!!
We don't need to marry the people that once enslaved us.

Hey stupid, there were many BLACK slave owners.

Here's one example from South Carolina.

Ya..OK..But they are fat ugly white women.. And the problem is..??????
Seems like only the professional ball players and the famous blacks get the hot white women. You can't deny Seal married one of the worlds hottest women.

I just laugh when I see blacks and (what appear to be) illegal aliens with fat white wimmen, I mean fuckin' huge. When they first got em they probably thought "Wow, I hit the jackpot!". Now many of them have that look on their face like "What the fuck was I thinking?". :lol:

Ya..OK..But they are fat ugly white women.. And the problem is..??????
Seems like only the professional ball players and the famous blacks get the hot white women. You can't deny Seal married one of the worlds hottest women.

I just laugh when I see blacks and (what appear to be) illegal aliens with fat white wimmen, I mean fuckin' huge. When they first got em they probably thought "Wow, I hit the jackpot!". Now many of them have that look on their face like "What the fuck was I thinking?". :lol:

Ya they have to go out in public and they get looks from white guys that say "What the FUCK were you thinking"... They start out thinkin "look what I gots" then they come to the realization.."Oh SHIT!! Look what I'm stuck with..":lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, but a woman (does matter that race or religion) is 2000 fold more likely to be killed by their Muslim husband, then if they married a non-Muslim! :lol:

We Muslims have our priorities right when it comes to marriage and women in general. :cool:

Does anyone think its ironic that the advertisement that keeps poping up for this thread is an interracial dating site! :lol:

Yeah, we see that every time we look at the egregious human rights violations that take place in Muslim nations; more often against women than anyone else. You guys have it all figured out!

Forum List

Back