The Hated White Race

Well what do you White boys expect?, You all just robbed the entire world to the tune
of $800 Billion or $ 2 Trillion U.S. Dollars, with your credit default swap, sub-prime mortgage scam, you are always starting wars to stimulate your economies, you practice
all kinds of sexual perversions, with your homosexual marriage laws that you are trying to force on the heterosexual people of the world, who have voted that they don't want homosexual marriage.
You are always after women from outside your white race,this causes problems with
men from other races seeing you walking around with their women.!!
Why would people from other races like white people when white people are always looking for trouble.!?:razz:

LOL...hmmm wonder how many in here are like me in that I see far more black boys with white women than I see white men with black chicks.

And why would black men consider black females "their women," huh? Why shouldn't a black woman be free to choose whomever she wants to be with? Gee whiz of all races I'd think black men would be especially sensitive to the concept of one human being having ownership of another human being. You know, against their will as in slavery.

Anyway, my advice the next time you want to go on yet another screed against white people that you think things out a bit better so you don't come across as such a dumb shit.

Another white deviant troublemaker who refuses to accept the facts. Everything I posted is
factual. It was not a "screed gainst white poeple" , I posted factual situations that white people are involved in. Black men don't want white women, and we don't want white men after our women. They are black women, not white women. Why is it that white men feel
that they can chose any women from any other race just because they are white?!
Where did this white male arrogance come from?! White men should be satisfied with
White women, but apparently many are not.!?.If white people are so superior, why
should white men even think about going outside their race for a mate, it seems that just
contradicts the superiority argument?.Doesn't it.?

Well, my boys go after black women because they usually are easier to bag in the one night stand scenario, have thick lips to give great favors, and usually dont expect a phone call the next day b/c they are usually behind on their cell phone bills so the phone wouldnt recieve calls anyway.

Plus, if you end up dating a black woman, there is one big difference. With white women, you usually have the suspicious, protective father who would kill you if you hurt his daughter's heart. With black women..........their fathers usually vanished before birth, so no worries HAHA:lol:

And your White women look like crap when they get old. White chicks also have no ass, and their vaginas have no kind of tension. They also have no rythem, and just lay there in bed during sex.White women just want money, and they are very sarcasitc and vindictive.
Give me black women any day Tank.!!

LOL....1. Better no ass than a HUGE ass 2. If you think white women's vaginas have no tension....you are screwing the ones who have had a lot of kids. 3. No rythem? You must be screwing women who don't like sex. 4. Black women tend to have more bling and flaunt it, plus they bitch about money more than white women for sure. 5. As far as sarcastic...watch any daytime talk show when they have black women on them....ATTITUDES!. In closing......I don't think you really know about white women at all....since you are grouping them all as one.

And your White women look like crap when they get old. White chicks also have no ass, and their vaginas have no kind of tension. They also have no rythem, and just lay there in bed during sex.White women just want money, and they are very sarcasitc and vindictive.
Give me black women any day Tank.!!

LOL....1. Better no ass than a HUGE ass 2. If you think white women's vaginas have no tension....you are screwing the ones who have had a lot of kids. 3. No rythem? You must be screwing women who don't like sex. 4. Black women tend to have more bling and flaunt it, plus they bitch about money more than white women for sure. 5. As far as sarcastic...watch any daytime talk show when they have black women on them....ATTITUDES!. In closing......I don't think you really know about white women at all....since you are grouping them all as one.
And yet you base all of your assumptions of black women on the ones you see on daytime talk shows...:lol::lol::lol:

And yet you base all of your assumptions of black women on the ones you see on daytime talk shows...

Nope didn't say that did I? Apparently you haven't seen them though. The loudest and most arrogant people on talk shows.

And yet you base all of your assumptions of black women on the ones you see on daytime talk shows...

Nope didn't say that did I? Apparently you haven't seen them though. The loudest and most arrogant people on talk shows.

Specifically selected by producers to convey a certain rhetorical image of a demographic. Looks like the producers have succeeded.

Specifically selected by producers to convey a certain rhetorical image of a demographic. Looks like the producers have succeeded

Of course..always someone else's fault LOL
Not ALL people of any race behave the same way. But when you experience people and their behaviors in person or through other means, such as the media, stereotypes are made. Some call that racist, but it isn't...not if you are judging someone by their behavior/actions.

Specifically selected by producers to convey a certain rhetorical image of a demographic. Looks like the producers have succeeded

Of course..always someone else's fault LOL
No, you will not twist my words. Of course the people featured on those shows are responsible for their own behavior. The producers of those shows are responsible for mainly putting people who behave that way on their shows, purveying a stereotypical message that morons like you eat up.
Not ALL people of any race behave the same way.
True. I imagine not all people of your race are as dense as you.
But when you experience people and their behaviors in person or through other means, such as the media, stereotypes are made.
When people see stereotypes on T.V., they are propagated. It becomes okay to exhibit shitty antisocial behavior because it's one T.V.
Some call that racist, but it isn't...not if you are judging someone by their behavior/actions.
It is, when you judge someone by the behavior/ actions of others who happen to look like them. It is piss poor pathetic to assume that because LaQueefah on Jerry Springer is a ghetto queen with an attitude that petite Vanessa in a professional business suit will act the same way. But I'm not feeding you any longer you troll.:dance:

Another white deviant troublemaker who refuses to accept the facts. Everything I posted is
factual. It was not a "screed gainst white poeple" , I posted factual situations that white people are involved in. Black men don't want white women, and we don't want white men after our women. They are black women, not white women. Why is it that white men feel
Where did this white male arrogance come from?! White men should be satisfied with
White women, but apparently many are not.!?.If white people are so superior, why
should white men even think about going outside their race for a mate, it seems that just

Why can't ALL men AND women choose whoever they want to be with, regardless of skin color?

Or are you PROMOTING segregation for marriage/breeding purposes? Sort of wanting to keep the Black race "pure?"

Now, where have I heard THAT, before? ...

images

Last edited:
Ya, and not all rattlesnakes will bite you.

Why can't ALL men AND women choose whoever they want to be with, regardless of skin color?

Or are you PROMOTING segregation for marriage/breeding purposes? Sort of wanting to keep the Black race "pure?"

Now, where have I heard THAT, before? ...

images
Did Tank give you permission to use his picture?:cool:

Some white people deserve the death penalty for being stupid.

Well, whites go homosexual, don't marry, don't have children, work for non-profits, stay single, import millions of illegal Hispanics, fund the breeding of millions of blacks, and have dogs as their own "children", so yeah, that's

* imposing the death on themselves
* which is stupid

So, yeah. Do we deserve the death penalty as a race? Sometimes I wonder.

Some white people deserve the death penalty for being stupid.

Well, whites go homosexual, don't marry, don't have children, work for non-profits, stay single, import millions of illegal Hispanics, fund the breeding of millions of blacks, and have dogs as their own "children", so yeah, that's

* imposing the death on themselves
* which is stupid

So, yeah. Do we deserve the death penalty as a race? Sometimes I wonder.

No, just assholes such as yourself.

But I'm not feeding you any longer you troll

How rude....someone has a differing opinion you call them names. Anyone posting what they have witnessed or experienced that you don't like, you get agry and call them names. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back