The HARLEY DAVIDSON Riders Thread: Post Pics of Your Ride Here...

My first HD was a '49. Nope, no pictures survive, but it looked pretty much like this, except it was all white.

I don't think he cares....he thinks Harley owners should be arrested for the noise...:razz::razz:

No, liar, the IDIOTS who remove mufflers should be arrested for the noise, just like doing it to a car!

Well, I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about the natural sweet rumble you get from a Harley....you don't get that from the wimpy Suzukis, or Hondas......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8wRPxFXNp0]litle bit of Harley rumble - YouTube[/ame]

That's too bad, I love riding, too.
And, you probably could ride year-round in AZ, no? We get too cold in Jan/Feb.....I don't like riding when it's below 40 degrees.....

Yes we could have.
This was in Calif. before we moved to AZ. and yes we rode all year round there.
Yeah but here in AZ, in the summer time, you can only ride in the early morning. Gotta be home by 0900 in July. :)

Too hot?

My 2006, Harley Davidson, FXD35, 35th Anniversary, Dyna, Super Glide, #0793 of only 3500 produced...

q3uu.jpg

83if.jpg

lol...with all those high end "condo's" you'd think you'd be able to own something a little bigger. That looks like a kiddy bike. Do you have children who ride it?

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]
I am so jealous. I never owned a harley. Told myself I would buy one when I was 70. Guess that won't happen either since my body is falling apart faster than I thought.

You're never too old to ride a Harley.....

At the Texas State Rally I met a woman who was in her 60's, skinny as a rail, riding an Electra Glide Classic....I don't know how she's able to keep it upright....those things are really heavy.

My 2006, Harley Davidson, FXD35, 35th Anniversary, Dyna, Super Glide, #0793 of only 3500 produced...

q3uu.jpg

83if.jpg

lol...with all those high end "condo's" you'd think you'd be able to own something a little bigger. That looks like a kiddy bike. Do you have children who ride it?

FX has same engine as FL. "Size" makes it lighter (faster) and more agile.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
.I don't know how she's able to keep it upright....those things are really heavy.

Only when they fall on you

I tried to hold up our Electra Glide.....and if it should start tilting there's no way I'm going to be able to hold it.....

My hub dropped it one time....on a hill at a red light on a rainy day...and the two of us had a time lifting it....

I tried to hold up our Electra Glide.....and if it should start tilting there's no way I'm going to be able to hold it.....

My hub dropped it one time....on a hill at a red light on a rainy day...and the two of us had a time lifting it....

They are a bitch to get back up again. I know from experience... LOL!

They are a bitch to get back up again. I know from experience... LOL!

Everyone has to drop their bike at least once......:eusa_whistle:

.I don't know how she's able to keep it upright....those things are really heavy.

Only when they fall on you

Did the exact same thing...white paint is slippery when wet.

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]
I am so jealous. I never owned a harley. Told myself I would buy one when I was 70. Guess that won't happen either since my body is falling apart faster than I thought.

You're never too old to ride a Harley.....

At the Texas State Rally I met a woman who was in her 60's, skinny as a rail, riding an Electra Glide Classic....I don't know how she's able to keep it upright....those things are really heavy.

I can't hold one up any more. My wrist joints would have a fit...and so would my hips straddling it.:(

2010 ultra classic here
Black
Of course
Just got my senior chief anchor embroidered on seat which was restuffed with memory foam
Just tried to upload and files too big
Will do so tomorrow when i am in computer vs iphobe

The old timer Harley riders will always tell ya, "there's two colors for a Harley, black and chrome," ... :D

q3uu.jpg

83if.jpg

FX has same engine as FL. "Size" makes it lighter (faster) and more agile.
You are correct on all accounts Camp, well done. But it's obvious the little homo to which you replied knows less about a Harley Davidson than a brick, and their inane jealously of Harley owners is boring. I have close to $24,000 invested in the above bike. That's probably more than NTG makes in a year.

And as a matter of fact, it's the "F" designation that denotes a Harley is a big twin. "X" for 19 inch front tire, "L" for 16 inch.

The smaller engine Sportsters start with "X" which means small twin.

Last edited:
You have no idea what a 650 Burgy is capable of, do you. (That's not a question.) It's a touring cycle...will run 80MPH all day (even 2-up), will touch 120 with no trouble. Gets 55+MPG (on regular gas), the engine (water-cooled 8-valve 638cc inline twin, EFI) is butter-smooth from idle to 8500RPM. The 650 even has ABS standard now.
Don't give a shit either.

There's plenty of room in this new forum for you to start a thread about what you want.

This is a Harley thread.

You have no idea what a 650 Burgy is capable of, do you. (That's not a question.) It's a touring cycle...will run 80MPH all day (even 2-up), will touch 120 with no trouble. Gets 55+MPG (on regular gas), the engine (water-cooled 8-valve 638cc inline twin, EFI) is butter-smooth from idle to 8500RPM. The 650 even has ABS standard now.

There's plenty of room in this new forum for you to start a thread about what you want.

This is a Harley thread.

I bet he would be one that would want to bring his little rice burner to a Harley group ride....:lol::lol::lol:

This is our local HOG at a stop on our ride to Big Bend....

4772_1159510358125_720993_n.jpg

This is a Harley thread.

I bet he would be one that would want to bring his little rice burner to a Harley group ride....:lol::lol::lol:

Hell no...I'm not old enough for a Harley group.

And the big dressers can't keep up on winding roads. :p

Forum List

Back