The hard cold truth of modern style racism

You might want to drop this silly argument before you get embarrassed.

The numbers are right in my post! What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA?

You're like the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo and can't even hear a minor chord, everything in your world is filtered through racism, racism, racism, racism.

What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA? Racism! RACISM!!!!

Your numbers prove nothing.

Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!!

Seriously, just give it a fucking rest

Tell the white people here that. This is the race and racism section and just because your retarded ass claim just got stomped doesn't mean you get to throw a tantrum.

Stomped? how? You had no argument or response

Yep. By the rules that lefties supposedly believe, such a massive racial disparity, is proof of racial discrimination.

He didn't even address what you said, yet he is claiming victory.

He is nothing but a propaganda spouting, race baiting troll.

This excuse of sparsely populated states is the strawman because if there was a state with no attorneys of color that could be appointed judges, then we know why there are no such judges on the state supreme court. But since in many states this is not the case, as the information points out, there are other reasons why this happens and most of it has to do with racism.

I see where your confusion arose. There was no such "excuse", and Fleegle stated quite clearly that the current distribution is due to racism. We all agree on that score. We have been talking about a future, proportional representation on the States' supreme courts, and how States with just a percent or two of Blacks pose a problem.
The topic is not just about blacks in state supreme courts. They study was not just about blacks in state supreme courts. So the argument Fleegle is using is not related to the issue.

As of this very second, 24 states have all white supreme courts. 18 state supreme courts have NEVER had a non white justice. In 2019. Yet in places like this people want to argue about how things are all in the past, or some other silly auto response some whites have when people of color speak truth.

State Supreme Courts Don’t Reflect the Diversity of the Communities They Serve
A new Brennan Center report details vast racial and gender disparities on state supreme courts around the country.
Alicia Bannon, Laila Robbins
July 23, 2019

We spent a year studying the gender and racial makeup of state supreme courts, which are typically the final arbiters on state law. Our new report, State Supreme Court Diversity, paints a bleak picture of the demographic makeup of these powerful courts. It also points to judicial elections as a key inflection point for addressing the racial disparities we found.

Currently, white men are dramatically overrepresented on state supreme court benches. Though white men make up less than a third of the population, they hold a majority of seats on state supreme courts. Meanwhile, though people of color make up nearly 40 percent of the U.S. population, they hold only 15 percent of state supreme court seats.

Twenty-four states currently have an all-white supreme court bench. This includes eight states in which people of color are at least a quarter of the state’s general population. And in states that have at least one justice of color, there are substantial gaps between the diversity in a state’s general population and its high court bench: the percentage of people of color on the bench is higher than their representation in the state’s population in only five states.

Eighteen states have never had a Black justice on their state supreme court. And 13 states have not seated a single justice of color since at least 1960, the earliest year for which we had comprehensive data.

Elections have rarely been a path to the bench for people of color. Since 1960, only 17 justices of color have first reached the bench through an election, comprising 4 percent of initially elected justices. Comparatively, 141 justices of color were initially appointed to the bench since 1960, comprising 12 percent of all initially appointed justices.

Although candidates of color were more likely to have prior judicial experience as challengers to incumbents or as candidates for open seats, they won less often than their white counterparts.

Why does it matter? A judge is an arbiter of the law. Race has no impact on a competent legal decision.

Yeah, right.

You might want to drop this silly argument before you get embarrassed.

The numbers are right in my post! What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA?

You're like the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo and can't even hear a minor chord, everything in your world is filtered through racism, racism, racism, racism.

What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA? Racism! RACISM!!!!

Your numbers prove nothing.

Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!!

Seriously, just give it a fucking rest

Tell the white people here that. This is the race and racism section and just because your retarded ass claim just got stomped doesn't mean you get to throw a tantrum.

Stomped? how? You had no argument or response

Yes there was a response

and you saw the chart.

Your argument is dumb and has been shown to be without merit.

State Supreme Courts Don’t Reflect the Diversity of the Communities They Servee

Sooo, by your stupid line of infantile reasoning (with a hidden racist anti-white agenda to it), then:
  • All bars should employ stone drunk bartenders to reflect the patrons they serve, not whether they are just good barkeeps.
  • All police forces should employ speeders, wife beaters and criminals to reflect the community they serve, not whether they are just ethical and moral.
  • And all school districts should employ teachers with 8th grade educations to reflect the students they serve, not whether they are good instructors.
So if a community is 80% black, in your delusional mind, 80% of their courts and boards should be black as well, otherwise there is something racist and nefarious going on, not just that there weren't many qualified black people interested or available for the job?

Race Baiter.jpg

ALERT! IM2 THREAD ALERT!

The one place this has been tested out the wazoo is the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, where a disproprtionally large number of workers there are Black, far and above the national level, and see how well THAT has worked out for you!

This excuse of sparsely populated states is the strawman because if there was a state with no attorneys of color that could be appointed judges, then we know why there are no such judges on the state supreme court. But since in many states this is not the case, as the information points out, there are other reasons why this happens and most of it has to do with racism.

I see where your confusion arose. There was no such "excuse", and Fleegle stated quite clearly that the current distribution is due to racism. We all agree on that score. We have been talking about a future, proportional representation on the States' supreme courts, and how States with just a percent or two of Blacks pose a problem.
The topic is not just about blacks in state supreme courts. They study was not just about blacks in state supreme courts. So the argument Fleegle is using is not related to the issue.
A bit ingenuous..but OK. People of Color...Not sure that it changes the argument. But you're correct--I got hung up on one of the stats..that directly pertained to blacks...and did not absorb that the bulk of the study was about all non-whites. I think our disconnect is all about an individual State's Racial and cultural make-up vs. the national average and the obvious lack of representation..for the obvious reasons.

I do believe that a State has the right to have a Govt. that is reflective of it's residents. Taking a small State with a homogeneous population...and legislating Minority Representation over and above the proportional presence in the State, would subject said State to unfair representation. This does not mean that our institutions are not both racist and sexist. It does not mean that I'm against addressing the issue and resolving it.

It does mean that I do not wish to trash the good parts of our system in an attempt to rectify the bad. Proportional Representation is a good thing...and I wish it to be applied nationally....and fairly. For national offices. I wish the same for States...for state offices. I'm in favor of preference to reach this..as long as the general competence of the court is not compromised.

I'm not for using a State rubric for national office..or a national one..for the States.

My apologies for my abrasiveness..sadly, it is part and parcel of who I am ***shrugs***

I still think that you're kinda like the guy that opens a fat can of tuna..puts it on his front porch...for the pleasure of kicking the cats that can't resist!

But that's cool...I too..am a fan of the catapult.

iu

Now you are just bitching. Wouldn't it have been much easier to admit your error and move on? The point would have been the same with persons of color instead of blacks, and your error, your false allegation of "excuse" making, to be precise, was still the same.

The title of your thread seems to support truth. But hearing a black person support the truth is like listening to jesus supporting satan. You couldn't handle the truth. And if you want real equality, go back to Africa and stay there.; But without having White people to sponge off of and blame for your problems, I don't suppose that idea appeals to you much.

Do you have proof that qualified non whites were denied positions on any Supreme Court?
Do you have any proof that they haven't been?

And why did you change the parameters of your questions after I responded?
[snipped]
I can see through all that floss MizMolly, you're not fooling anyone.

You realized after you asked your question that of course there is ample evidence of people being denied employement due to their protected class status in recent years. I only asked if you meant since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to see if you all would cry that's too long ago. Instead you changed the question entirely to one for which there is a lot less easily obtained data.

I can always support the claims I make, but honestly what I expected you to come back with is "you can't prove a negative", cause that's how you roll.
We were not discussing all employment, just the Supreme Court positions. Try again.
You all are some of the most dishonest people in this hemisphere What the hell does "any position for any career" mean to you then?
You stated:
There is nothing keeping anybody from applying for any position for any career in this country
To which I replied:
Not anymore, at least not legally, but that's not the only way to keep out certain people that you don't want.

Then you went on appearing to agree that people engage in behavior that is not lawful when they utilize various means to keep people out of jobs or other places where they don't want them:

That happens in most cases, not just racial. It’s also true that some people blame race even when it isn’t the reason.
It's also true that some people will will do just about anything to avoid acknowledging the racial disparities, inequalities and animus that is right in front of their faces, but this has nothing to do with the blatent lie you told above, again trying to pretend that your original statement was not entirely different than the final statement you came up with in which you tried to make me appear uneducated and unknowledgeable of the little games you all engage in to attempt to make yourself appear more intelligent than you are. Your downfall though is you all never can do so without lying.

So are you now going to try to deny that you wrote "There is nothing keeping anybody from applying for any position for any career in this country" or that your use of the word "any" twice belies your claim that "We were not discussing all employment, just the Supreme Court positions"

As far as your attempted admonishment to "try again", I didn't have to try the first time, let alone again. You know I"m right that's why you're wasting your time trying to explain yourself.
Wtf are you rambling about? Nothing I said was dishonest. There is nothing keeping anyone from applying. People are not hired for many reasons. That was said to show that not all denials are racial. Same with supreme court positions. I guess the correlation went over your head.

Diversity has no value. Judges are not to represent their ethnic groups, but to interpret the law.

That this is weird for you, might be one of the reasons for the lack of black judges.
Cultures whose goal is exclusiveness, do not survive because of the lack of diversity which means less exposure to new ideas and different approaches to problems.

It also means less diverse personality traits. Employers have to look harder for exactly the kind people they are looking for in non-diverse culture. For Example:
People from some countries are much more social and open, others are more reserved. The Japanese tend to be more polite and less aggressive. Brazilians tend to be more adaptive and creative in solving problems than most other countries. Filipino tend be more willing to help others. Egyptians tend much more reserved in public but very family orientated. Nigerians tend to be hardest working. The Dutch and the Swiss tend to be the most innovative.

The more diversity in the workforce, the more employers have to choose from.

"A lot of different flowers make a bouquet."

Muslim Origin

I see that you have stated your position. I see your claim. IMO, it seems likely that nay gain from what you say, would be lost due to the friction of different people working together.

IM2, for example, comes from a culture where he expects a black judge to represent black interests in the courtroom, instead of doing the traditional american culture thing, of meeting his professional responsibilities.

What is the gain to society from this diversity?
Innovation, creativity, and cultural insights. Homogeneous groups tend to think along the same lines which on the surface may seem to make things work more smoothly. However, if you want people to think outside the box, you need diversity, different backgrounds, different races, cultures, and sexes.

Diversity has no value. Judges are not to represent their ethnic groups, but to interpret the law.

That this is weird for you, might be one of the reasons for the lack of black judges.
Cultures whose goal is exclusiveness, do not survive because of the lack of diversity which means less exposure to new ideas and different approaches to problems.

It also means less diverse personality traits. Employers have to look harder for exactly the kind people they are looking for in non-diverse culture. For Example:
People from some countries are much more social and open, others are more reserved. The Japanese tend to be more polite and less aggressive. Brazilians tend to be more adaptive and creative in solving problems than most other countries. Filipino tend be more willing to help others. Egyptians tend much more reserved in public but very family orientated. Nigerians tend to be hardest working. The Dutch and the Swiss tend to be the most innovative.

Muslim Origin

I see that you have stated your position. I see your claim. IMO, it seems likely that nay gain from what you say, would be lost due to the friction of different people working together.

IM2, for example, comes from a culture where he expects a black judge to represent black interests in the courtroom, instead of doing the traditional american culture thing, of meeting his professional responsibilities.

Innovation, creativity, and cultural insights. Homogeneous groups tend to think along the same lines which on the surface may seem to make things work more smoothly. However, if you want people to think outside the box, you need diversity, different backgrounds, different races, cultures, and sexes.

That is the theory. How would you like to support it? Hint: Other people agreeing with you, is not a supporting argument.

Why don't you research how many black prison wardens there are.Since the majority of prisoners are black it would make sense to have mostly black prison wardens.We needs some diversity.
Are you a racist?
What a strange question to ask him. Why not just answer the question?
Because based on his comment I was making certain suppositions and I didn't want to do that, so I asked him if he was a racist. Some I have asked have admitted that they are.

Is that a satisfactory enough answer for you?
Are you a racist?

One of the biggest racist things is holding black people to standards, that white people don't have to be held to.

They harp on and berate black people for voting Democrat. While applauding white Republicans, who are blindly loyal to and supportive of the Republican party. Just like they are proud to announce, how blindly loyal and supportive they are of Trump no matter what he does.

They always ask black people, "What have the Democrats done for you, for you to keep voting for them? Like at how this Democratic policy could hurt Black Americans, so again why be slaves on the plantation and still vote for them."

While plenty of Republican policies and laws, which harmed and targeted black Americans can be pointed out. But, white Conservatives still try to convince us that their presidents and most recently Trump are the white saviors to the black community. And want black people to disregard Republicans all over the country, working to suppress and prevent people, especially black from voting.

And there have been Republican presidents who have passed laws and policies, which have harmed red states and white Republicans. Several Republican presidents who pushed the country into a recession. Yet, despite all of this, white Conservatives and Republicans, feel justified and okay with staying loyal Republicans for all of their lives. They don't consider themselves "slaves" or "sheep." Not even as many of them blindly defend and excuse Trump for each and every single scandal and controversy he has been caught up in since his presidency.

One of the biggest racist things is holding black people to standards, that white people don't have to be held to.

They harp on and berate black people for voting Democrat. While applauding white Republicans, who are blindly loyal to and supportive of the Republican party. Just like they are proud to announce, how blindly loyal and supportive they are of Trump no matter what he does.

They always ask black people, "What have the Democrats done for you, for you to keep voting for them? Like at how this Democratic policy could hurt Black Americans, so again why be slaves on the plantation and still vote for them."

While plenty of Republican policies and laws, which harmed and targeted black Americans can be pointed out. But, white Conservatives still try to convince us that their presidents and most recently Trump are the white saviors to the black community. And want black people to disregard Republicans all over the country, working to suppress and prevent people, especially black from voting.

And there have been Republican presidents who have passed laws and policies, which have harmed red states and white Republicans. Several Republican presidents who pushed the country into a recession. Yet, despite all of this, white Conservatives and Republicans, feel justified and okay with staying loyal Republicans for all of their lives. They don't consider themselves "slaves" or "sheep." Not even as many of them blindly defend and excuse Trump for each and every single scandal and controversy he has been caught up in since his presidency.
Democrats have destroyed entire white cities and even states and yet Democrats still have tens of millions of idiot white people voting for their and their children's enslavement.

No people have more legitimacy to hate a political party in America than white people hating Democrats. Not only do we deserve to oppose Democrats, we deserve to have a party that is every bit as vicious in destroying Democrats and everything they have ever built or even thought about building as Democrats have done to us. Democrats will pay for everything they have done and they will pay for everything that they have helped along in other western countries.

Why don't you research how many black prison wardens there are.Since the majority of prisoners are black it would make sense to have mostly black prison wardens.We needs some diversity.
Are you a racist?
Because based on his comment I was making certain suppositions and I didn't want to do that, so I asked him if he was a racist. Some I have asked have admitted that they are.

Are you a racist?
I am not.

Are you a racist?

Are you a racist?
I am not.
I was asking Mariyam.

The hard cold truth is the educators and media have gone against science

They scream now that science is racist

Science brings the real universal laws which say conservatism is better than liberalism and conservatives smarter than liberals because of conservatives better net worth

White males have saved the world from the misery of the Stone Age

As of this very second, 24 states have all white supreme courts. 18 state supreme courts have NEVER had a non white justice. In 2019. Yet in places like this people want to argue about how things are all in the past, or some other silly auto response some whites have when people of color speak truth.

A new Brennan Center report details vast racial and gender disparities on state supreme courts around the country.
Alicia Bannon, Laila Robbins
July 23, 2019

We spent a year studying the gender and racial makeup of state supreme courts, which are typically the final arbiters on state law. Our new report, State Supreme Court Diversity, paints a bleak picture of the demographic makeup of these powerful courts. It also points to judicial elections as a key inflection point for addressing the racial disparities we found.

Currently, white men are dramatically overrepresented on state supreme court benches. Though white men make up less than a third of the population, they hold a majority of seats on state supreme courts. Meanwhile, though people of color make up nearly 40 percent of the U.S. population, they hold only 15 percent of state supreme court seats.

Twenty-four states currently have an all-white supreme court bench. This includes eight states in which people of color are at least a quarter of the state’s general population. And in states that have at least one justice of color, there are substantial gaps between the diversity in a state’s general population and its high court bench: the percentage of people of color on the bench is higher than their representation in the state’s population in only five states.

Eighteen states have never had a Black justice on their state supreme court. And 13 states have not seated a single justice of color since at least 1960, the earliest year for which we had comprehensive data.

Elections have rarely been a path to the bench for people of color. Since 1960, only 17 justices of color have first reached the bench through an election, comprising 4 percent of initially elected justices. Comparatively, 141 justices of color were initially appointed to the bench since 1960, comprising 12 percent of all initially appointed justices.

Although candidates of color were more likely to have prior judicial experience as challengers to incumbents or as candidates for open seats, they won less often than their white counterparts.

Your own words said it-don't reflect diversity-the courts should reflect merit or talent-not color. If it bothers you that much-move to another country.

If only whites lived up to the fear and terror we're told that we inspire . BUT just like western Europe Canada and Australia Instead we all lurch toward 3rd world progressive post modern nazi socialist shit holes...

Maybe again
hopefully soon

yo-black-people.jpg

Muslim Origin

That is the theory. How would you like to support it? Hint: Other people agreeing with you, is not a supporting argument.

There has been numerous research studies that show rather conclusively that better decision making comes out of diverse groups than homogeneous groups. In addition, many large companies such as Apple, Amazon, Disney, Johnson and Johnson, Mastercard, Kaiser Permanente, Coca Cola, and Marriott have reached this conclusion even before all the research.
  • Most studies surrounding diversity in the workplace have found that for every 1% increase in gender diversity, company revenue increases by 3%.
  • Higher levels of ethnic diversity increase revenue by a whopping 15%.
  • 67% of active and passive job seekers say that when evaluating companies and job offers, it is important to them that the company has a diverse workforce.
https://www.socialtalent.com/blog/r...around-the-world-that-are-embracing-diversity
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back