The hard cold truth of modern style racism

Whatever, there is over 900,000 lawyers in the USA and less then 5% are black. That is the first step in becoming in being appointed or winning a judgeship. Start here, How to Become a Judge

I'm certain the numbers were worst in the late 20th century.

Whatever, there is over 900,000 lawyers in the USA and less then 5% are black. That is the first step in becoming in being appointed or winning a judgeship. Start here, How to Become a Judge

I'm certain the numbers were worst in the late 20th century.
The late 20th century was only 19 years ago.

When I talk about unfixed damage caused by racism, this is one of them.

The USMB resident racist starts another racist thread about racism.

Another racist whining about a thread about racism in the race and racism section.

How racist is the NBA?

We need NBA Affirmative Action to combat their anti-Asian racism

You might want to check out the employment stats for the NBA before you get your retarded ass embarrassed.

Uh huh. Asians are 5.6% of USA and Blacks are 12% of the population. Therefore NBA is racist

"According to racial equality activist Richard Lapchick, the NBA in 2015 was composed of 74.4 percent black players, 23.3 percent white players, 1.8 percent Latino players of any race, and 0.2 percent Asian players"

Race and ethnicity in the NBA - Wikipedia

Another racist whining about a thread about racism in the race and racism section.

How racist is the NBA?

You might want to check out the employment stats for the NBA before you get your retarded ass embarrassed.

Uh huh. Asians are 5.6% of USA and Blacks are 12% of the population. Therefore NBA is racist

"According to racial equality activist Richard Lapchick, the NBA in 2015 was composed of 74.4 percent black players, 23.3 percent white players, 1.8 percent Latino players of any race, and 0.2 percent Asian players"

You might want to drop this silly argument before you get embarrassed.

How racist is the NBA?

The numbers are right in my post! What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA?

You're like the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo and can't even hear a minor chord, everything in your world is filtered through racism, racism, racism, racism.

What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA? Racism! RACISM!!!!

Last edited:

How racist is the NBA?

Lol, you just got embarrassed and he has not you racist dumbass.

How racist is the NBA?

He could have said that blacks are a large percent of the NBA because so many of them just fucking rule the sport and I would have agreed.

How racist is the NBA?

The number are right in my post. What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA?

You're like the group Ladysmith Black Mambazo and can't even hear a minor chord, everything in your world is filtered through racism, racism, racism, racism.

What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA? Racism! RACISM!!!!
**chuckles** I guess it hasn't crossed your mind that what might account for the disparity is that Blacks are simply better at basketball? In fact, looking at most professional sports and the racial make-up..it would appear that Blacks are better than average...at these physical endeavors, in general. A curve showing blacks in America..and Blacks in sports, shows that Black people far exceed the norm. As the best get paid..that would seem to account for the racial disparity. Even in those 'White' sports such as Tennis or Golf..it is a matter of record as to what happened when a Black person decided to train and compete.

I look forward to your, undoubtedly racist and ignorant, not to mention inane, explanation.

How racist is the NBA?

The number are right in my post. What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA?

**chuckles** I guess it hasn't crossed your mind that what might account for the disparity is that Blacks are simply better at basketball? In fact, looking at most professional sports and the racial make-up..it would appear that Blacks are better than average...at these physical endeavors, in general. A curve showing blacks in America..and Blacks in sports, shows that Black people far exceed the norm. As the best get paid..that would seem to account for the racial disparity. Even in those 'White' sports such as Tennis or Golf..it is a matter of record as to what happened when a Black person decided to train and compete.

I look forward to your, undoubtedly racist and ignorant, not to mention inane, explanation.
You may want to check out post 227 in which CF pretty much says what might account for the disparity is that blacks are better (different words but the same meaning).

I think the point that both you your are trying to make is that there are many reasons why the particular racial make up of a group may not match the racial demographics of the greater population. Racism isn't the only driving force.

You may want to check out post 227 in which CF pretty much says what might account for the disparity is that blacks are better (different words but the same meaning).

I think the point that both you your are trying to make is that there are many reasons why the particular racial make up of a group may not match the racial demographics of the greater population. Racism isn't the only driving force.
Yeah..he got that in while I was typing. But really..it's just a distraction..as it has nothing to do with the OP.

How racist is the NBA?

He could have said that blacks are a large percent of the NBA because so many of them just fucking rule the sport and I would have agreed.

If you knew that then you wouldn't have tried the argument .

To the argument about pro sports, these are corporations. The arguments you guys are making only pertain to players on the field and courts. You ignore all office personnel, coaches, trainers, doctors, and other staff. What you also miss is the fact that players make the teams after performing the skills necessary in tryouts. And tryouts are open to all who wish to try making the team. Law firms do not let potential lawyers do trials before they are hired to a firm. A doctor does not let a potential doctor work on patients as a tryout. There are no businesses that allow a potential manager to manage a business before they are hired, but the NFL/NBA put players in live game situations to allow players to show if they can make the team.

And no, internships and management training programs are not the same thing. Racism is a major driver of disparities when people of color have been historically excluded from certain professions until recent years.

How racist is the NBA?

I doubt that.

How racist is the NBA?

The numbers are right in my post! What else besides racism accounts for the racial disparity in the NBA?

Your numbers prove nothing.

Racial breakdown in the NBA

upload_2019-8-14_15-2-31.png

Racial breakdown in the NBA

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-14_15-1-33.png
    upload_2019-8-14_15-1-33.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 16

Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!!

Seriously, just give it a fucking rest

Tell the white people here that. This is the race and racism section and just because your retarded ass claim just got stomped doesn't mean you get to throw a tantrum.

As of this very second, 24 states have all white supreme courts. 18 state supreme courts have NEVER had a non white justice. In 2019. Yet in places like this people want to argue about how things are all in the past, or some other silly auto response some whites have when people of color speak truth.

State Supreme Courts Don’t Reflect the Diversity of the Communities They Serve
A new Brennan Center report details vast racial and gender disparities on state supreme courts around the country.
Alicia Bannon, Laila Robbins
July 23, 2019

We spent a year studying the gender and racial makeup of state supreme courts, which are typically the final arbiters on state law. Our new report, State Supreme Court Diversity, paints a bleak picture of the demographic makeup of these powerful courts. It also points to judicial elections as a key inflection point for addressing the racial disparities we found.

Currently, white men are dramatically overrepresented on state supreme court benches. Though white men make up less than a third of the population, they hold a majority of seats on state supreme courts. Meanwhile, though people of color make up nearly 40 percent of the U.S. population, they hold only 15 percent of state supreme court seats.

Twenty-four states currently have an all-white supreme court bench. This includes eight states in which people of color are at least a quarter of the state’s general population. And in states that have at least one justice of color, there are substantial gaps between the diversity in a state’s general population and its high court bench: the percentage of people of color on the bench is higher than their representation in the state’s population in only five states.

Eighteen states have never had a Black justice on their state supreme court. And 13 states have not seated a single justice of color since at least 1960, the earliest year for which we had comprehensive data.

Elections have rarely been a path to the bench for people of color. Since 1960, only 17 justices of color have first reached the bench through an election, comprising 4 percent of initially elected justices. Comparatively, 141 justices of color were initially appointed to the bench since 1960, comprising 12 percent of all initially appointed justices.

Although candidates of color were more likely to have prior judicial experience as challengers to incumbents or as candidates for open seats, they won less often than their white counterparts.

State Supreme Courts Don’t Reflect the Diversity of the Communities They Serve
Why does it matter? A judge is an arbiter of the law. Race has no impact on a competent legal decision.

This excuse of sparsely populated states is the strawman because if there was a state with no attorneys of color that could be appointed judges, then we know why there are no such judges on the state supreme court. But since in many states this is not the case, as the information points out, there are other reasons why this happens and most of it has to do with racism.

I see where your confusion arose. There was no such "excuse", and Fleegle stated quite clearly that the current distribution is due to racism. We all agree on that score. We have been talking about a future, proportional representation on the States' supreme courts, and how States with just a percent or two of Blacks pose a problem.

Last edited:

To the argument about pro sports, these are corporations. The arguments you guys are making only pertain to players on the field and courts. You ignore all office personnel, coaches, trainers, doctors, and other staff. What you also miss is the fact that players make the teams after performing the skills necessary in tryouts. And tryouts are open to all who wish to try making the team. Law firms do not let potential lawyers do trials before they are hired to a firm. A doctor does not let a potential doctor work on patients as a tryout. There are no businesses that allow a potential manager to manage a business before they are hired, but the NFL/NBA put players in live game situations to allow players to show if they can make the team.

And no, internships and management training programs are not the same thing. Racism is a major driver of disparities when people of color have been historically excluded from certain professions until recent years.

Pretty silly to answer a question about the make up of pro-sports teams by tying to lump in the janitors and maintenance staff, as though that changes or challenges the point about the demographics of the guys making millions.

Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! racist! Racist! RACIST! Racist Racist! Racist!!

Seriously, just give it a fucking rest

Tell the white people here that. This is the race and racism section and just because your retarded ass claim just got stomped doesn't mean you get to throw a tantrum.

Stomped? how? You had no argument or response

Forum List

Back