The Hamas atrocity stories are FAKE

This from someone completely brainwashed by the criminal establishment.

Your mind is not your own.

You support a holocaust of Palestinians. If you were German in the 1930s, you’d support the holocaust of the Jews.

Whatever the authority figure tells you, you'll do.

LXVwLmpwZw
Ignorant, deaf, dumb and blind illiterate fool. The Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Islamist and Nazism. They, along with the Arabs have tried to commit a holocaust on the Jews in their own holy land for the last 80 years, and failed, over and over.

Arafat’s uncle and mentor:
Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. “Hitler’s Mufti,” as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

You’re on the wrong side of history. Of course, you’ll deny it later.

We can only hope this horrendous war crime stops now and the perpetrators face justice.

Ha Ha ha. You think large numbers of donkeys braying in the streets is going to make a difference? Oh you mean all these Muslim immigrants they’ve mistakenly let in that are now trying to turn those countries into the shitholes of hatred and backwardness they came from? Have you seen the latest election results in Netherlands and Denmark, as well as laws the Germans are passing. I guess they got tired of their women getting raped, citizens being knifed and abused, and “Muslims only” zones. Europe is now trying to correct itself and they will soon start cracking down and sending their intolerant backwards asses back to the shitholes they came from. They can protest and bray all that they want.

What Are you babbling now, Fatima. Iran and Hezbollah have backed out and told Hamas they’re in their own. That’s because they’re scared and know what Israel is capable of, and don’t want to give them an excuse. The Houthis are nobody’s and will be taken care of very quickly once Hamas is eliminated and that will be very soon, as the terrorist cowards are now surrendering in droves.

Like I said, Arabs are surrender monkeys, just look at recent history, they can’t fight, they’ve tried over and over to destroy tiny Israel and each time they ended up getting on their knees and surrendering. Unfortunately like you they have a very low learning curve so they keep getting their asses kicked.
Your hatred and bigotry are noted, but I know they aren’t your thoughts. You are a mind controlled robot of the establishment.

You have my sympathy.

Your hatred and bigotry are noted, but I know they aren’t your thoughts. You are a mind controlled robot of the establishment.

You have my sympathy.
You are the ignorant hateful one repeating Islamist propaganda by accusing Israel of genocide, after the barbarism Palestinians committed on Oct.7. Once again buffoon, why don’t you mention that your pure as snow Hamas animals still have women and kids as hostages, that the subhuman annimals are probably raping? Oh but it doesn’t fit into your bullshit narrative.

This from someone completely brainwashed by the criminal establishment.

Your mind is not your own.

You support a holocaust of Palestinians. If you were German in the 1930s, you’d support the holocaust of the Jews.

Whatever the authority figure tells you, you'll do.

LXVwLmpwZw

I don't need an authority figure to tell me that 15,000 casualties in over 2 months is
far from a genocide, but you're an idiot who misses his Canadian ex.

I don't need an authority figure to tell me that 15,000 casualties in over 2 months is
far from a genocide, but you're an idiot who misses his Canadian ex.
Just proves you don’t know what genocide means. Get informed before posting please.

You are the ignorant hateful one repeating Islamist propaganda by accusing Israel of genocide, after the barbarism Palestinians committed on Oct.7. Once again buffoon, why don’t you mention that your pure as snow Hamas animals still have women and kids as hostages, that the subhuman annimals are probably raping? Oh but it doesn’t fit into your bullshit narrative.
Why so hateful? Would you kill me if you had the chance?

Why so hateful? Would you kill me if you had the chance?
Is that your idea of responding? There is no difference between scum like you and someone who supports Al Queda or ISIS. And until Hamas is holding and raping innocent women and children as captives you can eat shit and die.

If you lie and hate hoax and attack a US Naval vessel to cover that up, it makes you Toddster's hero....
A common technique for IslamoNazi worshippers like you when confronted with the truth is to divert.

He’s competing with Ancient Moron for this year‘s Pallywood Oscars. The competition is very stiff.
Please get informed.
The images of mass destruction feed the thirst for revenge within Israel following the humiliating incursion by Hamas fighters on Oct. 7 and the killing of 1,200 Israelis, including 395 soldiers and 59 police officers. There is a sadistic pleasure voiced by many Israelis over the genocide and a groundswell of calls for the murder or expulsion of Palestinians, including those in the occupied West Bank and those with Israeli citizenship.

The savagery of the air strikes and indiscriminate attacks, the cutting off of food, water and medicine, the genocidal rhetoric of the Israeli government, make this a war whose sole objective is revenge. This will not be good for Israel or the Palestinians. It will fuel a conflagration throughout the Middle East.

Israel’s attack is the last desperate measure of a settler colonial project that foolishly thinks, as many settler colonial projects have in the past, that it can crush the resistance of an indigenous population with genocide. But even Israel will not get away with killing on this scale. A generation of Palestinians, many of whom have seen most, if not all, of their families killed and their homes and neighborhoods destroyed, will carry within them a lifelong thirst for justice and retribution.

This war is not over. It has not even begun.
Israel Reopens the Gaza Slaughterhouse

Forum List

Back