The Gun Violence Archive lies about mass public shootings in the U.S.

Um, really? Racist much? This seems to be a theme with you that when bad things happen to people of color, they deserve it somehow.

The Cherokee were driven out of their lands in the Southeast LONG before the Civil War. Ever heard of the Trail of Tears? The Cherokee and the other "Civilized Tribes" by that time were living in houses and acting pretty much like westerners. Didn't matter. White people wanted their land and took it.
Of course, but siding with the losing side of the ACW sealed their fate. But look at their history, they sided with the British in the Revolutionary War, they also weren't exactly peaceful neighbors to their fellow Indians either. Yes they got screwed by Andy Jackson, but people have long memories for those they believe traitors. Look at how many veterans despise Jane Fonda to this day.

Because it's the same kind of racism that was used to rationalize their genocide to start with.

Yes, they did.

Most of them in Mexico and South America, where the Spanish exploited them.

Doesn't make up for the fact that after the US became a thing, it continued with the genocide.

But, no, no, let's never talk about that. Let's talk about what Europe did in the middle of a war, but let's not talk about our own genocide, because that's unpleasent.

Telling the truth about the actual indians is "racist?" You are an idiot.....

Europe murdered 15 million innocents...not through collateral damage from the fighting.....rounding up innocent people, marching them into forests or death camps and simply murdering them.....all after they banned and confiscated guns on the premise their governments would keep them safe...

Aww, those mean white people. The Indian tribes were doing just fine warring / slaughtering each other until the mean whitey came along.

Donate 1/2 of your income to the Indian tribes as reparations… you pompous phony.

If we hadn't genocided most of them, that might be an option.

Of course, being 1/8th Native American, maybe I should pay myself.

Of course, but siding with the losing side of the ACW sealed their fate. But look at their history, they sided with the British in the Revolutionary War, they also weren't exactly peaceful neighbors to their fellow Indians either. Yes they got screwed by Andy Jackson, but people have long memories for those they believe traitors. Look at how many veterans despise Jane Fonda to this day.

Please I don't want to have another discussion about how people still hate Jane Fonda even though not a one of them can say with a straight face Vietnam was a good idea.

If we hadn't genocided most of them, that might be an option.

Of course, being 1/8th Native American, maybe I should pay myself.
We didn’t “genocided” most of them.

Are you suffering from Elizabeth Warren Syndrome?

We didn’t “genocided” most of them.

You have a more polite word for all the places in this country that have Native American names and no native Americans living there?

Are you suffering from Elizabeth Warren Syndrome?

No, I have a photo of a woman who was my Great Grandmother, and she's pretty clearly Native American.

You have a more polite word for all the places in this country that have Native American names and no native Americans living there?

No, I have a photo of a woman who was my Great Grandmother, and she's pretty clearly Native American.

Do you mean places such as Native American nations?

Yeah. Warren played the high cheekbone card, also.

Forum List

Back