The Greatest monster of them all

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I speak of course of Mao Tse Tung. The portrait of Mao is one of tyranny, degeneracy, mass murder and promiscuity despite the fact that some in the obama administration adored him.

So why did some in the Obama administration publicly praise him?

Astute historians understand very well the all encompassing evil of Mao and his running dogs...but why have so many failed to understand what obama and his gang stood for and stands for still?

Irregardless of the failure of many today led of course by the media to comprehend what Mao was really about -- those interested and who know the truth about Mao...need to propagate it and how the democratic party in general has set Mao up as some mythic heroic figure and someone the lefties love to look up to. That tells much about them and how dangerous they are and have always been to America.

Mao Tse-tung who for decades held absolute poer over the lives of one-quarter of the world's pop., was responsible for well over 70 million deaths in peacetime, more than any other twentieth-century leader.

Yet, the lefties are still obsessed with Hitler and hollywood cannot make enough movies about Nazism and the evil of Hitler.

Mao makes Hitler look like a choir boy.

Why Obama’s lieutenants love Mao - WND

Last edited:
The greatest monster of the all will always be ...

SSMO_101_00815._V272609396_RI_SX940_.jpg

I speak of course of Mao Tse Tung. The portrait of Mao is one of tyranny, degeneracy, mass murder and promiscuity despite the fact that some in the obama administration adored him.

Astute historians understand very well the all encompassing evil of Mao and his running dogs...but why have so many failed to understand what obama and his gang stood for and stands for still?

Irregardless of the failure of many today led of course by the media to comprehend what Mao was really about -- those interested and who know the truth about Mao...need to propagate it and how the democratic party in general has set Mao up as some mythic heroic figure and someone the lefties love to look up to. That tells much about them and how dangerous they are and have always been to America.

Mao Tse-tung who for decades held absolute poer over the lives of one-quarter of the world's pop., was responsible for well over 70 million deaths in peacetime, more than any other twentieth-century leader.

Yet, the lefties are still obsessed with Hitler and hollywood cannot make enough movies about Nazism and the evil of Hitler.

Genghis Kahn was far more destructive than Mao. And as for Hitler, movies, and Nazism... Jews make the movies, and entertainment. They've been promoting the WW2 pity party since the war ended. That's the fault of the audience. If they knew history it would become readily apparent, that even if the worst of all things said about hitler, and the Nazis were true... It would still be small time, compared to other historical figures.

It's like a walking down 42nd Street and meeting a black kid who wants to sign me up to support Planned Parenthood. The masses are uneducated. Obama loved Mao because like Mao, Obama was the ruling class and would be the one to become a trillionaire and able to execute all his enemies, even his supporters. His supporters are the dumb ones

Genghis Kahn was far more destructive than Mao. And as for Hitler, movies, and Nazism... Jews make the movies, and entertainment. They've been promoting the WW2 pity party since the war ended. That's the fault of the audience. If they knew history it would become readily apparent, that even if the worst of all things said about hitler, and the Nazis were true... It would still be small time, compared to other historical figures.
If things said about Hitler were true? The evidence is overwhelming and another's evil doesn't mitigate what the Nazis did.

Anything you right wing nuts can do even if its pulling at straws, and taking quotes out of context. She was saying to find your own path and the video is missing on Dun. How hard up the right wing needs to be, Beck, is he drinking again? I know he went crazy on TV with his blackboard.

Last edited:
If things said about Hitler were true? The evidence is overwhelming and another's evil doesn't mitigate what the Nazis did.
I said "the worst". There's a difference. As for the evidence... Nah. What is overwhelming is the propaganda. The evidence is the evidence.

I said "the worst". There's a difference. As for the evidence... Nah. What is overwhelming is the propaganda. The evidence is the evidence.
I actually find your propaganda rather underwhelming.
None of which detracts from the truth of my statement. In the grand scheme of things; Hitler and the Nazis are small time. And grossly overated.

None of which detracts from the truth of my statement. In the grand scheme of things; Hitler and the Nazis are small time. And grossly overated.

Mao did a lot worse than Hitler.

`
Adolf Hitler.
`
`

0c54e71918617eacc5be26b8425b9b03-donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

Holy Democrat Primer from 2016, Batman! :eek:

It's "Dangerous Donald, zomg! Run fer yur lives!

No bitch, Trump is not Hitler. He's an American president of the United States.

One of the best presidents in my lifetime.

What Hitler did to the Jews is unprecedented in human history.

Holy Democrat Primer from 2016, Batman! :eek: It's "Dangerous Donald, zomg! Run fer yur lives! No bitch, Trump is not Hitler. He's an American president of the United States. One of the best presidents in my lifetime.
`
How nice to see you little grasshopper. The image, you are so enraged about, is nothing but a metaphor, but don't let that word throw you. It basically means; don't take it literally. Now settle down.

Mao did a lot worse than Hitler.
As did Stalin.

What Hitler did to the”Jews”? Lol!!! Nice qualifier there chief. What’s more important, and / or offensive? Who was killed? Or how many?

Not even close to true. Kahn saw to the complete destruction, annhialation, and extermination of the Xi Xia (Jin Empire) people and Empire. Down to every last person, building, and piece of script. Absolute destruction. Graves. Statues. Men. Women. Children. Those who spoke their language... All of it. What happened to the Jews is nothing in comparison...

“Khan reportedly ordered the extermination of the Xi Xia people and his army reportedly killed "mothers and fathers down to the offspring of their offspring." So complete was the defeat that for all intents and purposes Xi Xia disappears from history.”
Every last vestige, and remnant of this once prominent civilization was thoroughly, and permanently wiped from the face of the earth. The Jews got nothing, on such a level of persecution. Nothing...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back