The greatest economy in modern history , THANK YOU TRUMP!

Obama said “what does he have a magic wand that will bring all these jobs back” lol hahhah

And you did not answer my other question either:

Economies are primarily measured by GDP growth.

And Trump’s GDP growth is not even in the top 5 for POTUS GDP growth since Ike?

True or false, please?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
So you admit obama said these jobs are never coming back? And trump has the wand?

Based on the quote I posted, he only meant during Trump’s term in office. No idea what this wand thing is you keep nattering about.

Now I answered two of your questions - now answer 2 of mine.
And I will answer no more of your questions in this thread until you answer mine.

True or false, please?

Last edited:
Obama said “what does he have a magic wand that will bring all these jobs back” lol hahhah

True or false, please?

So you admit obama said these jobs are never coming back? And trump has the wand?

You typed: 'Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”.

So where is your link that proves that EVERY ECONOMIST said that?

Or did you just fabricate that?

Yup folks...he simply runs away from answering the question. And tries to spin the conversation away from his lie.

Trump is a lawyer!? lol what?? Haha you seem a little loserish. Hope you can make it in the greatest economic time ever!

And where is a link to Obama saying this? I think he said 'with Trump in office'...not 'ever'.

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Dumb hick. You could not even get that quote right. Shit are you useless.

So...where is your link - you racist, middle-aged bartender (man - that is ONE sad person) - that backs up your statement that 'every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

Well idiot...where is the link that proves your statement?
You are a little deranged today, 1st you call me a sugar daddy then a bartender lol like what? Haha
Then you think Obama was a good president hahah wow you need help

And - as per usual - you keep running away from simple questions...about a quote from you. LOL...idiot.

And where is a link to Obama saying this? I think he said 'with Trump in office'...not 'ever'.

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Dumb hick. You could not even get that quote right. Shit are you useless.

So...where is your link - you racist, middle-aged bartender - that backs up your statement that 'every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

Well idiot...where is the link that proves your statement?
No one understands your question,, lol are you saying when Obama said “dose he have a magic wand “ “ we will never see 3 gdp again” lol is that what you are saying

Shit...are you stupid. No wonder you are a bartender at 40...that's clearly all you can do.

Let's try it again (simpler for you):

You typed: 'Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”.

So where is your link that proves that Obama AND EVERY ECONOMIST said that?

Or did you just fabricate that?
He is making shit up

Obama saw frequent quarters of GDP above 3, why would he say we will never see it?

percent-chance-from-preceding-period-in-real-gdp-in-the-us.jpg

Last edited:
Clinton’s economy was better
He was Also more conservative then most republicans lol

So you just admitted his economy was better.

LOL.

So noted.

So Jitss617 just admitted that the Clinton economy was better then the Trump economy.

So much for your thread there pal.
Clinton didn’t come off a obama administration.. what trump is doing is god like

But you said this was the greatest economy in modern history...and then you admitted Clinton’s was better.

:auiqs.jpg:

Rightwinger just owned you.

Have a nice day.

LOL.

So noted.

So Jitss617 just admitted that the Clinton economy was better then the Trump economy.

Clinton didn’t come off a obama administration.. what trump is doing is god like

But you said this was the greatest economy in modern history...and then you admitted Clinton’s was better.

Have a nice day.
I did? Quote?

LOL.

So noted.

Trump came into an economy where he was standing on third base
Obama came into an economy with two strikes on him

LOL.

So noted.

Democrats had the house when unemployment was at 10%.. they ignored the jobs until Obama won,, then did basic things to expand shack shacks type jobs

LOL.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
I did? Quote?

Lol...try reading your own posts, bro. It’s the only one after rightwinger’s...duh.

I have already wasted FAR too much time on you here.

But rightwinger came in and with one, short post...he got you to admit that Clinton’s economy was better then Trump’s.

You lose.

We are done here for now.

BTW - since you never posted a link to back up your claim above - then that proves you were lying through your hat.

Have a wonderful day.

LOL.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
I did? Quote?

Lol...try reading your own posts, bro. It’s the only one after rightwinger’s...duh.

I have already wasted FAR too much time on you here.

But rightwinger came in and with one, short thread...he got you to admit that Clinton’s economy was better then Trump’s.

You lose.

We are done here for now.

BTW - since you never posted a link to back up your claim above - then that proves you were lying through your hat.

Have a wonderful day.
Cools story didn’t think you could back it up

LOL.

So noted.

Democrats had the house when unemployment was at 10%.. they ignored the jobs until Obama won,, then did basic things to expand shack shacks type jobs
Link

LOL.

So noted.

Link
Link to what? What everyone knows? Lol

Jitss617, post: 22377851
Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again” and trump has destroyed them lol

You are a flat out liar.

Obama had quarterly GDP above 5% once, above 4% twice and more than TrumpO above 3%..

Obama didn’t have a full year above 3%. Best year was 2.9%.

But guess what TrumpOroid. Trumpo has not posted a year above three percent either.

And bets are ttat he never will.

Quit lying. It’s a deplorable habit.

Outlook for the US economy and stock market brightens

Hey obama hows that magic wand!??? Lol you IDIOT!

Questioning the whole "Trump Economy" may seem in poor taste to those who have benefited so much but it is something we should do. What is being ignored is the structural issues that haunt America's competitiveness and far outweigh the benefits of lower taxes. We must also face the fact that deficit spending can only take the economy so far and carries with it a fair amount of negatives. The article below explores Trumponomics in all its glory and why this won't end well.

https://The "Trump Economy" Is A Mirage Based On Spending.html

Outlook for the US economy and stock market brightens

Hey obama hows that magic wand!??? Lol you IDIOT!

Questioning the whole "Trump Economy" may seem in poor taste to those who have benefited so much but it is something we should do. What is being ignored is the structural issues that haunt America's competitiveness and far outweigh the benefits of lower taxes. We must also face the fact that deficit spending can only take the economy so far and carries with it a fair amount of negatives. The article below explores Trumponomics in all its glory and why this won't end well.

https://The "Trump Economy" Is A Mirage Based On Spending.html
He doesn’t address what trump has installed to lower the debt that takes years to see results, democrats are refusing to move on the new NAFTA. That will help farmers, also if we pass immigration reform it will save us billions instantly, the resources we waste on Muslims, Latinos, and Africans are ridiculous. A more responsible immigration base, a more productive nation will reduce the debt. Unfortunately Politicians have used promises with our military, from free college to housing, we buy products at a ridiculous price, our grants are out of control. We need to get gov out of school loans..

Basically more self reliance Is what trump is pushing for. Which will lower the debt and have a surplus.

Forum List

Back