The greatest economy in modern history , THANK YOU TRUMP!

So you are not happy with thjs economy? Best ever in the history of America?? Lol hahah more people working haha
Well duh there are more people working...there are more Americans then ever...so naturally there will be more of them working then ever.

Again...duh.

But economies are primarily measured by GDP growth.

And Trump’s GDP growth is not even in the top 5 for POTUS GDP growth since Ike?

True or false, please?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again” and trump has destroyed them lol
Absolutely amazing.. wages up are, most people ever working, lowest black unemployment.. WOW.. we are so lucky .. absolutely unbelievable

LOL...really, middle-aged bartender?

And where is this link that shows that ‘every economist has said we will never see 3% GDP again’?

And you do realize 2019 Q1 was 3.2%.

Funny, last I looked, 3.2% was higher then 3%.
Lol obama said it hahaha.. remember “ what does he have a magic wand” lol hahahahhaha he does ask his wife haha
Lowest African American unemployment. Wages are up, more manufacturing, DEREGULATION BABY!

Wow this is incredible

You said 'Every economist' and Obama is not an economist, Mr. middle-aged bartender.

So where is this link that shows that 'every' economist says 'we will never see 3% GDP again'?

I guarantee that you can provide no such link and that means you just made that up and are thus a liar.
Obama wasn’t a economist!? Lol what! he was the cheif economist in our country! He said “ what does he have a magic wand” blahhhhhhh hahhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
What a loser!

Well duh there are more people working...there are more Americans then ever...so naturally there will be more of them working then ever.

Again...duh.

But economies are primarily measured by GDP growth.

True or false, please?

Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again” and trump has destroyed them lol
Absolutely amazing.. wages up are, most people ever working, lowest black unemployment.. WOW.. we are so lucky .. absolutely unbelievable

And where is this link that shows that ‘every economist has said we will never see 3% GDP again’?

Lol obama said it hahaha.. remember “ what does he have a magic wand” lol hahahahhaha he does ask his wife haha
Lowest African American unemployment. Wages are up, more manufacturing, DEREGULATION BABY!

Wow this is incredible

You said 'Every economist' and Obama is not an economist, Mr. middle-aged bartender.

So where is this link that shows that 'every' economist says 'we will never see 3% GDP again'?

I guarantee that you can provide no such link and that means you just made that up and are thus a liar.
Obama wasn’t a economist!? Lol what! he was the cheif economist in our country! He said “ what does he have a magic wand” blahhhhhhh hahhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
What a loser!

Shit ...not only are you a bigot...but are you ever dumb. Trump is a lawyer - he NEVER was an economist. But fine...let's call him one for your delusional mind for the sake of this thread.

And where is a link to Obama saying this? I think he said 'with Trump in office'...not 'ever'.

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Dumb hick. You could not even get that quote right. Shit are you useless.

So...where is your link - you racist, middle-aged bartender (man - that is ONE sad person) - that backs up your statement that 'every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

Well idiot...where is the link that proves your statement?

Last edited:

Wow this is incredible

What a loser!

Shit ...not only are you a bigot...but are you ever dumb. Trump is a lawyer - he NEVER was an economist. But fine...let's call him one for your delusional mind for the sake of this thread.

And where is a link to Obama saying this? I think he said 'with Trump in office'...not 'ever'.

Collin Rugg on Twitter

So...where is your link - you racist, middle-aged bartender (man - that is ONE sad person) - that backs up your statement that 'every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

Trump is a lawyer!? lol what?? Haha you seem a little loserish. Hope you can make it in the greatest economic time ever!

Wow this is incredible

What a loser!

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Trump is a lawyer!? lol what?? Haha you seem a little loserish. Hope you can make it in the greatest economic time ever!

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Wow this is incredible

What a loser!

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

You are a little deranged today, 1st you call me a sugar daddy then a bartender lol like what? Haha
Then you think Obama was a good president hahah wow you need help

What a loser!

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

You are a little deranged today, 1st you call me a sugar daddy then a bartender lol like what? Haha

And - as per usual - you keep running away from simple questions...about a quote from you. LOL...idiot.

Collin Rugg on Twitter

So...where is your link - you racist, middle-aged bartender - that backs up your statement that 'every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

What a loser!

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

And - as per usual - you keep running away from simple questions...about a quote from you. LOL...idiot.

Collin Rugg on Twitter

So...where is your link - you racist, middle-aged bartender - that backs up your statement that 'every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

No one understands your question,, lol are you saying when Obama said “dose he have a magic wand “ “ we will never see 3 gdp again” lol is that what you are saying

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

No one understands your question,, lol are you saying when Obama said “dose he have a magic wand “ “ we will never see 3 gdp again” lol is that what you are saying

Shit...are you stupid. No wonder you are a bartender at 40...that's clearly all you can do.

Let's try it again (simpler for you):

You typed: 'Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”.

So where is your link that proves that Obama AND EVERY ECONOMIST said that?

Or did you just fabricate that?

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Shit...are you stupid. No wonder you are a bartender at 40...that's clearly all you can do.

You typed: 'Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”

Obama the cheif economist said it.. did he not? Yes or no?

Collin Rugg on Twitter

Collin Rugg on Twitter

How the hell would I know...you made the statement dufus...not me. I don't know which quote you are referring to. And what about 'every economist'?

LOL

I will make it even simpler for you...

So where is your link that proves that EVERY ECONOMIST said that?

Collin Rugg on Twitter

How the hell would I know...you made the statement dufus...not me. I don't know which quote you are referring to. And what about 'every economist'?

LOL

So Obama didn’t say it? Yes or no?

Collin Rugg on Twitter

LOL

In one quote - he apparently said: '“We will never see a 3% economic growth with Trump in office”. So if that is the quote you meant...'yes' he said that within the overall quote.

Now I answered your question.

Now answer mine...

1) Is that the Obama quote you were referring to?

2) You typed: 'Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”.

LOL

In one quote - he apparently said: '“We will never see a 3% economic growth with Trump in office”. So if that is the quote you meant...'yes' he said that within the overall quote.

Now answer mine...

2) You typed: 'Every economist even Obama said “we will never see 3% gdp again”.

The magic wand? Yes trump has a magic wand lol

LOL

Now answer mine...

In one quote - Obama apparently said: '“We will never see a 3% economic growth with Trump in office”. So if that is the quote you meant...'yes' he said that within the overall quote.

Now I answered your question(s).

Now answer mine, please...

LOL

Now answer mine...

In one quote - Obama apparently said: '“We will never see a 3% economic growth with Trump in office”. So if that is the quote you meant...'yes' he said that within the overall quote.

No he did many he said we will never see it again or manufacturing jobs.. dipshit ha

LOL

Now answer mine...

No he did many he said we will never see it again or manufacturing jobs.. dipshit ha

:abgg2q.jpg:

I see your writing skills are not improving much...that's too bad. But..being a bartender - higher learning is hardly required.

Last edited:

Now answer mine...

I see your writing skills are not improving much...that's too bad. But..being a bartender - higher learning is hardly required.

Obama said “what does he have a magic wand that will bring all these jobs back” lol hahhah

Now answer mine...

Obama said “what does he have a magic wand that will bring all these jobs back” lol hahhah

Yup folks...he simply runs away from answering the question. And tries to spin the conversation away from his lie.

Last edited:

And you did not answer my other question either:

Economies are primarily measured by GDP growth.

True or false, please?

So you admit obama said these jobs are never coming back? And trump has the wand?

Forum List

Back