The greatest economy in modern history , THANK YOU TRUMP!

Outlook for the US economy and stock market brightens

Hey obama hows that magic wand!??? Lol you IDIOT!
THE BOOM CONTINUES

They said it couldn’t be done. Well, Barack Obama did, anyway: “What magic wand do you have?” And of course we remember Paul Krugman’s infamous prediction that the stock market would never recover from Donald Trump’s election. But Trump’s formula of lower taxes, less regulation and–a key element, I think–sensible repatriation policy continue to drive our economy to unprecedented heights. The latest: the economy added 263,000 new jobs in April, driving unemployment to 3.6%, the lowest since 1969. Unemployment has now been below 4% for more than a year, something the Obama administration didn’t even attempt to achieve. And the stock markets continue to achieve record highs.

Stupid Conspiracy Theory Concedes the central point of just how fabulous the Economy has become since Trump took over for Obama:

GREAT MOMENTS IN GASLIGHTING: MSNBC Chris Hayes conspiracy theory: Trump economy surging because businesses undermined Obama.

2947EDD1-2F2A-4BA8-BEF2-9C99A094E20A.jpeg

Oh...you like facts?

Then you might LOVE these:

Deficit on pace for $900+ billion
https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

U.S. economy lost 304,000 over last two months
Employment Situation Summary Table A. Household data, seasonally adjusted

Average Weekly Earnings dropped in April
Employment Situation Summary Table B. Establishment data, seasonally adjusted

2019 Q1 GDP growth much weaker than it looks - 'When you peel the onion on March quarter’s GDP growth it isn’t nearly as strong as the reported 3.2% since three major components; trade, inventories and government spending contributed a combined 2.1% of the 3.2% total. Since trade has been a drag on growth for five years, inventories tend to balance themselves out fairly quickly and government spending is being boosted by larger deficits, the core economy of consumer spending and business investment only grew at a 1.1% rate.'
3 Reasons March Quarter’s GDP Growth Wasn’t As Strong As Reported

The DOW is down about 1,000 points so far in May and the futures for today are down 350 points
@DJ.1: Dow Jones Fut (Jun'19) - Stock Quote and News - CNBC

The Employment-Population Ratio (the real unemployment rate - IMO) has been flat since October and is still far below (low is bad, btw) what it was before the Great Recession.
latest_numbers_LNS12300000_2007_2019_all_period_M04_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Oh...you like facts?

2019 Q1 GDP growth much weaker than it looks - 'When you peel the onion on March quarter’s GDP growth it isn’t nearly as strong as the reported 3.2% since three major components; trade, inventories and government spending contributed a combined 2.1% of the 3.2% total. Since trade has been a drag on growth for five years, inventories tend to balance themselves out fairly quickly and government spending is being boosted by larger deficits, the core economy of consumer spending and business investment only grew at a 1.1% rate.'

The DOW is down about 1,000 points so far in May and the futures for today are down 350 points

The Employment-Population Ratio (the real unemployment rate - IMO) has been flat since October and is still far below (low is bad, btw) what it was before the Great Recession.

Lol you are deranged haha

Oh...you like facts?

So posting facts (with their links) is 'deranged to you? Then you must be deranged for posting the 'facts' in the OP.

So tell me exactly which statistics that I posted are not accurate?

I guarantee that you cannot.

In fact, I doubt you even looked at them because you obviously cannot handle any news that is bad for Trump and/or you are too ignorant/stupid to understand them.

Last edited:

Oh...you like facts?

So posting facts (with their links) is 'deranged to you? Then you must be deranged for posting the 'facts' in the OP.

In fact, I doubt you even looked at them because you obviously cannot handle any news that is bad for Trump and/or you are too ignorant/stupid to understand them.
First off the deficit, it takes time for trumps trade deals and other practices to take form. Most economists say it will drive down deft.
The rest just follows more deranged but picking you found some where.. embarrassing

My goodness. You're fully indoctrinated, aren't you?
With facts yes

Oh...you like facts?

First off the deficit, it takes time for trumps trade deals and other practices to take form. Most economists say it will drive down deft.
The rest just follows more deranged but picking you found some where.. embarrassing

'The rest just follows more deranged but picking you found some where'

LOL...I see your speaking skills have not improved. Man---did you even go to school? You talk like an 8 year old.

And where is your link that proves that 'most economists say Trump's trade deal will drive down the deficit'?
I think you just made that up.

So you think that 304,000 less jobs over the last two months is a 'deranged' statistic?
So you think that a drop in weekly earnings is a deranged statistic?
So you think that the DOW losing 1,500 points in May alone is a deranged statistic?
So be it.

Last edited:
With facts yes

Oh...you like facts?

Utter nonsense, IMO.

And where is your link that proves that 'most economists say Trump's trade deal will drive down the deficit'?

And I will ask you again...which of the above statistics that I posted were not accurate?
You are bogus lol every economist says what trump has done will drive down the debt. I’m not wasting my time with you lack of knowledge. You are deranged .. expand where you get you news .. it’s quite obvious trump is doing gods work

Oh...you like facts?

Utter nonsense, IMO.

And I will ask you again...which of the above statistics that I posted were not accurate?
You are bogus lol every economist says what trump has done will drive down the debt. I’m not wasting my time with you lack of knowledge. You are deranged .. expand where you get you news .. it’s quite obvious trump is doing gods work

LOL...first it was most...now it is 'every' economist. You are clearly lying now, IMO.

Okay...what is the link that says that ALL economists believe that Trump's trade deal will drive down the deficit?

Well, here is one who disagrees with you. So clearly not ALL feel as you say. So you are dead wrong there...or were flat out lying.

Will Trump's Tariffs Have A Silver Lining Of Raising Revenue? Don't Bet On It.

And again, why do you speak so lousy? Seriously - are you not educated? You talk like a child.

So you think that 304,000 less jobs over the last two months is a 'deranged' statistic?
So you think that the DOW losing 1,500 points in May alone is a deranged statistic?
So be it.

Last edited:

Utter nonsense, IMO.

LOL...first it was most...now it is 'every' economist. You are clearly lying now, IMO.

Okay...what is the link that says that ALL economists believe that Trump's trade deal will drive down the deficit?

And again, why do you speak so lousy? Seriously - are you not educated? You talk like a child.

So be it.

The DOW is not the economy - it's an index of 30 Mega Globalist Corporate Cronyist publicly traded companies.

Utter nonsense, IMO.

So be it.

The DOW is not the economy - it's an index of 30 Mega Globalist Corporate Cronyist publicly traded companies.

Nice cherry picking, dude.

Well duh...I never said it was.

But the economy loses money when the equity markets go down.

Or are you saying that a falling DOW is a good macroeconomic sign?

Yes or no, please?

Utter nonsense, IMO.

So be it.

yes or no?

I'm saying markets go up and down for a variety of reasons that have nothing to do with economic fundamentals. Today, the negotiations with China over trade are providing the pretext for the muppet slaughter. Tomorrow it will be something else. The big money hedge fund types love it when the retail investors freak out on the downturn so that they can buy stock on the cheap.

Utter nonsense, IMO.

So be it.

yes or no?

I'm saying markets go up and down for a variety of reasons that have nothing to do with economic fundamentals. Today, the negotiations with China over trade are providing the pretext for the muppet slaughter. Tomorrow it will be something else. The big money hedge fund types love it when the retail investors freak out on the downturn so that they can buy stock on the cheap.

You are saying that the rise and fall of the equity markets have nothing to do with macroeconomic fundamentals?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

So when the housing market collapsed...the markets just fell for the hell of it?

While, I agree that economic fundamentals have not been in play nearly as much since 2001 (and especially since 2008) due to central bank manipulations.

But to say that the rise and fall of equities has 'nothing to do with economic fundamentals' shows that - no offense - you have no idea what you are talking about on this subject.

That is just a ludicrous statement of yours.

Five Factors or Events that Affect the Stock Market

And - btw - a trade deal/tariff IS part of an economic fundamental.

Last edited:

Utter nonsense, IMO.

Well, here is one who disagrees with you. So clearly not ALL feel as you say. So you are dead wrong there...or were flat out lying.

So be it.
I think you are deranged, I’m happy with the economy and am aware how revenue works.. more money people make the more they spend.. jobs are up, wages are up.. just facts

Utter nonsense, IMO.

So be it.
I think you are deranged, I’m happy with the economy and am aware how revenue works.. more money people make the more they spend.. jobs are up, wages are up.. just facts

You are out of your depth kid...you obviously have not a clue what you are babbling about. The BLS says jobs are down over the last two months and weekly earnings are down last month.

And you dodged the question.

Okay...what is the link that says that ALL economists believe that Trump's trade deal will drive down the deficit (other then a token amount)?

Last edited:
Jitss617, post: 22274355

How big of a dumbass are you trying to be?

Your link explains that the TrumpO economy is “in line with the modest but steady growth that has prevailed” since it was Obama’s economy.

• In Friday’s report, the government said the economy grew at a 3.2% annual rate in the first quarter. That’s much better than the 1% or below rate that was forecast in the early weeks of 2019.

Though the economy is widely expected to slow in the current quarter to a roughly 2% rate or less, such a pace would still produce annual growth for the first half of the year of roughly 2.5%. That would be a solid gain. And it would be in line with the modest but steady growth that has prevailed for most of the expansion.
So where do you get the idea that TrumpO has produced an economy that is any better or greater that Obama’s economy?

The reality is clear. The modest but steady growth that has prevailed for the past nine years occurred mostly under Obama’s presidency.

The link you provided explains that. Why don’t you pay attention to the reports you cite?

Jitss617, post: 22274355

How big of a dumbass are you trying to be?

Your link explains that the TrumpO economy is “in line with the modest but steady growth that has prevailed” since it was Obama’s economy.

• In Friday’s report, the government said the economy grew at a 3.2% annual rate in the first quarter. That’s much better than the 1% or below rate that was forecast in the early weeks of 2019.

Though the economy is widely expected to slow in the current quarter to a roughly 2% rate or less, such a pace would still produce annual growth for the first half of the year of roughly 2.5%. That would be a solid gain. And it be in line with the modest but steady growth that has prevailed for most of the expansion.
So where do you get the idea that TrumpO has produced an economy that is any better or greater that Obama’s economy?

The reality is clear. The modest but steady growth that has prevailed for the past nine years occurred mostly under Obama’s presidency.

The link you provided explains that. Why don’t you pay attention to the reports you cite?
Haha he said Obama lol

Utter nonsense, IMO.

So be it.

You are out of your depth kid...you obviously have not a clue what you are babbling about. The BLS says jobs are down over the last two months and weekly earnings are down last month.

And you dodged the question.

Okay...what is the link that says that ALL economists believe that Trump's trade deal will drive down the deficit (other then a token amount)?
How many Institutional Traders do you know personally?
There’s at least 2 dozen in in my community and their job is to yank your chains.
Fundamentals? What a joke!

Forum List

Back