The Great Replacement...fact or fiction?

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
The Great Replacement - Wikipedia

Growing up in L.A. I knew about Mexico's goal of Reconquista for a long time. And Mexico and the dems are doing a bang-up job at achieving Reconquista.

But, what do the numbers say and predict for America and the world? It would seem an easy thing to prove as real or not by looking at the numbers. If we look at the dem's actions. Everything the dem's do supports replacing whites with something other. The amount of dem sponsored sanctuary cities in the USA is staggering.

Of course, the dems may not be interested in color so much. If Mexicans voted rep, I think the dems would shut down their sanctuary cities in a heartbeat. And if we look at the reps, they have not done much to fight the dems. Just talk and barking. Is there a theory that the replacement is supported by dems and reps?

The Great Replacement - Wikipedia

Growing up in L.A. I knew about Mexico's goal of Reconquista for a long time. And Mexico and the dems are doing a bang-up job at achieving Reconquista.

But, what do the numbers say and predict for America and the world? It would seem an easy thing to prove as real or not by looking at the numbers. If we look at the dem's actions. Everything the dem's do supports replacing whites with something other. The amount of dem sponsored sanctuary cities in the USA is staggering.

Of course, the dems may not be interested in color so much. If Mexicans voted rep, I think the dems would shut down their sanctuary cities in a heartbeat. And if we look at the reps, they have not done much to fight the dems. Just talk and barking. Is there a theory that the replacement is supported by dems and reps?

Mass immigration is popular with corporate interests who control both parties so yeah it's not surprising at all that the GoP doesn't put up much of a fight when it comes to that issue.

Forum List

Back