The Great Error in Obama's Worldview

How many "colonies" do we still have?

We may call them something different now but....

More "colonies" than any other country on earth I think.

In the traditional sense of the word, the US has no colonies. We are not a colonizing country. With enter other countries to help them fight against invading would be colonizers and despotic leaders who have no sense of humanity. We do not attempt to rule the countries or tax them as did Great Britain to the United States.

Mexico comes closer to have colonies than does the US. The US is a Mexican colony. Mexico sends "colonists" to the US and the colonists send money back to Mexico.

Last edited:
How many "colonies" do we still have?

We may call them something different now but....

More "colonies" than any other country on earth I think.

In the traditional sense of the word, the US has no colonies. We are not a colonizing country. With enter other countries to help them fight against invading would be colonizers and despotic leaders who have no sense of humanity. We do not attempt to rule the countries or tax them as did Great Britain to the United States.

Mexico comes closer to have colonies than does the US. The US is a Mexican colony. Mexico sends "colonists" to the US and the colonists send money back to Mexico.

Based on the perspective of the media and the 'education' system, it is no surprise how many folks are primed and prepared to see America is a negative way.....

America: too much of a good thing?

....jad·ed/ˈjādid/
Adjective:
Tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm, typically after having had too much of something.

International confidence in Obama vs. Bush, nation by nation:

USIMAGE0044.png

I'm not seeing the premise of the OP that things have gotten worse internationally since Obama became president.

Global Opinion of Obama Slips, International Policies Faulted | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Forum List

Back