Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Nick Wing

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

So, there you have it. Head would have listeners believe that they must agree to increase Lubbock's property tax rate by 1.7 cents in the next fiscal year, or risk being forced to submit to a foreign occupying force invited into the nation by the president of the United States.

Of course, this theory is entirely bunk.

More: Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

Texas actually seceded TWICE to protect their right to own slaves, once from the US, once from Mexico,

so it wouldn't be unprecedented for them to throw another fit over a black man getting more power.

Texas actually seceded TWICE to protect their right to own slaves, once from the US, once from Mexico,

so it wouldn't be unprecedented for them to throw another fit over a black man getting more power.

Obviously stupidity knows no bounds.

The judge is right but I am sure they can fund this some other way.Raising taxes is never good. I am actually hoping an Obama re election forces this to happen.

By Nick Wing

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

So, there you have it. Head would have listeners believe that they must agree to increase Lubbock's property tax rate by 1.7 cents in the next fiscal year, or risk being forced to submit to a foreign occupying force invited into the nation by the president of the United States.

Of course, this theory is entirely bunk.

More: Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

Why hasn't Texas left yet. Seriously.....go already.

One think is obvious, neither Dissent nor Xzereus have ever been in combat, or seen the effects of human carnage. Two armchair punks with nothing between their ears but space.

For once we agree. Bizare yes, far-fetched...not in today's environment and all the bitterness towards his policies.

Another whiner. Oh but you are right about one thing never been in combat but I will and am willing to fight for my country if need be. Not the government but my country.

History suggests an Obama loss would be more likely to produce rioting in major cities. Not for any political reason - just that it would provide a convenient excuse for some good old fashioned looting and venting of pent-up hatred.

Not only that .....but I hear he is a Muslim and hates white people

So, Texas might secede if Obama is elected... again? Did they chicken out in 2008?

Forum List

Back