The Great Divider

Susan Rice was hardly "touched by the shadow" of Benghazi, G5000...she was the person this Administration chose to go out and deliberately lie to the American people about the cause of that attack. There should be a price to pay for that. When you allow your good word to be contaminated in such a way then you shouldn't be rewarded for doing so by being promoted. Lying and getting caught doing so should be a career killer...not a career maker. I'm sorry but Susan Rice has made herself unsuited to ANY position of trust.

You seem to be under the impression that diplomats don't lie and that it is the job of the UN Ambassador to openly contradict the President of the United States in front of the whole world.

Obama won because the main stream media refused to report the story. Benghazi wasn't "made up" nor are the people who are incensed that four Americans died needlessly "nutters. For you to make that accusation is insulting.

I hope to hell it is insulting. Fabricating complete and utter bullshit about how those men spent their last moments on Earth is the most vile and disgusting shit manufactured during the entire campaign season.

Obama won because the main stream media refused to report the story. Benghazi wasn't "made up" nor are the people who are incensed that four Americans died needlessly "nutters. For you to make that accusation is insulting.

I hope to hell it is insulting. Fabricating complete and utter bullshit about how those men spent their last moments on Earth is the most vile and disgusting shit manufactured during the entire campaign season.

The people that fabricated complete and utter bullshit about what happened in Benghazi is the Obama Administration. People pointing out what how our government failed to protect it's diplomats in an almost criminal manner aren't acting in a "vile" manner because what they are stating is the truth.

What's REALLY disgusting is for Barack Obama to waggle his finger at Mitt Romney and state that he found it "offensive" for anyone to make the charge that his Administration failed in it's duties to protect our people when he knew that was indeed EXACTLY what took place.

Last edited:
What I find ASTOUNDING, G5000 is that for someone who is asking others for clarification on what happened in Libya...you seem to have already reached a conclusion on what DID happen. How is that?

Susan Rice was hardly "touched by the shadow" of Benghazi, G5000...she was the person this Administration chose to go out and deliberately lie to the American people about the cause of that attack. There should be a price to pay for that. When you allow your good word to be contaminated in such a way then you shouldn't be rewarded for doing so by being promoted. Lying and getting caught doing so should be a career killer...not a career maker. I'm sorry but Susan Rice has made herself unsuited to ANY position of trust.

You seem to be under the impression that diplomats don't lie and that it is the job of the UN Ambassador to openly contradict the President of the United States in front of the whole world.

Our UN Ambassador works for the people of the United States. When she goes on national TV and deliberately lies TO the people of the United States she should be removed from that position because she's no longer trustworthy enough to hold it.

Putting her up for Secretary of State after doing something like she did shows an amazing amount of arrogance by this President. He's essentially thumbing his nose at all of us. He lied to us to win re-election and now he's going to reward the person who told those lies for him.

The people that fabricated complete and utter bullshit about what happened in Benghazi is the Obama Administration. People pointing out what how our government failed to protect it's diplomats in an almost criminal manner aren't acting in a "vile" manner because what they stating is the truth.

What's REALLY disgusting is for Barack Obama to waggle his finger at Mitt Romney and state that he found it "offensive" for anyone to make the charge that his Administration failed in it's duties to protect our people when he knew that was indeed EXACTLY what took place.

Ah. You present a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The criticisms of what security did or did not exist at the consulate are a legitimate avenue of investigation.

However, the rabid nutters decided to make an issue out of a complete fabrication. I'm talking about the "Obama watched as they died" fabrication.

That was a total fabrication. Some people on here even made up shit about Obama's emotional state while he watched those men die, as if they were in the room with him.

People were rushing to this forum, all breathless and excited to be the first to post the latest glasses of piss from Fox News relating to a "stand down" order and Obama watching the Ambassador die from an AC-130, or a drone, or somewhere over the fucking moon. It was the most insane display of nutbuggery ever.

It was not good enough to discuss the security issues, see. No. They had to go off the cliff and make it sound like Obama all but shot those men in the face personally.

That is what I am talking about.

This is the kind of thing that hands Obama the election on a silver platter.

When you pile a mountain of total bullshit over a kernel of truth, the people will throw away the whole mountain, including what little truth lies at the bottom, and give their vote to the guy who isn't acting like a rabid dog.

Last edited:
What I find ASTOUNDING, G5000 is that for someone who is asking others for clarification on what happened in Libya...you seem to have already reached a conclusion on what DID happen. How is that?

The truth is working its way to the surface, but you won't hear any of the nutbaggers coming back here to apologize for their insane fabrications and the incredibly disrespectful way they treated the memories of the dead.

Not one.

We even see in this topic two extraordinary claims made. And then when I ask for the extraordinary evidence to support those claims, the fabricator runs away.

And I'M the asshole?

Just to expand on my earlier reply to this, when I tell someone I don't believe their bullshit, it is because they have not provided any evidence to support it. It does not mean I have reached a conclusion about what happened.

Just because I don't drink the piss does not mean I am drinking someone else's. I am merely waiting for...you know...FACTS, instead of making shit up to fill the vacuum while I pass the time.

The people that fabricated complete and utter bullshit about what happened in Benghazi is the Obama Administration. People pointing out what how our government failed to protect it's diplomats in an almost criminal manner aren't acting in a "vile" manner because what they stating is the truth.

Ah. You present a perfect example of what I was talking about.

The criticisms of what security did or did not exist at the consulate are a legitimate avenue of investigation.

However, the rabid nutters decided to make an issue out of a complete fabrication. I'm talking about the "Obama watched as they died" fabrication.

That was a total fabrication. Some people on here even made up shit about Obama's emotional state while he watched those men die, as if they were in the room with him.

People were rushing to this forum, all breathless and excited to be the first to post the latest glasses of piss from Fox News relating to a "stand down" order and Obama watching the Ambassador die from an AC-130, or a drone, or somewhere over the fucking moon. It was the most insane display of nutbuggery ever.

It was not good enough to discuss the security issues, see. No. They had to go off the cliff and make it sound like Obama all but shot those men in the face personally.

That is what I am talking about.

This is the kind of thing that hands Obama the election on a silver platter.

When you pile a mountain of total bullshit over a kernel of truth, the people will throw away the whole mountain, including what little truth lies at the bottom, and give their vote to the guy who isn't acting like a rabid dog.

There is ample evidence that there were live feeds being sent to Washington during the attacks. As to whether or not Barack Obama watched them, I have no idea if he did or he didn't because the Obama Administration has stone-walled this investigation until after the elections. I think that NOW we will find out the details that we should have been privy to months ago.

The fact remains that our State Department ignored repeated requests for more security in Benghazi right up until the very day of the attack. The fact also remains that in a battle that lasted over six hours those Americans in Benghazi were left to their own devices despite our having military assets close by. What happened with that and why did it happen?

Asking those questions don't make me a "rabid dog" and it's insulting that you make that accusation.

The truth is working its way to the surface, but you won't hear any of the nutbaggers coming back here to apologize for their insane fabrications and the incredibly disrespectful way they treated the memories of the dead.

Not one.

The truth is working it's way to the surface? Are you serious? The Obama Administration stone-walled the investigation into Benghazi right up until the election took place and people like you...shouting down those who demanded answers...allowed them to do so.

Just to expand on my earlier reply to this, when I tell someone I don't believe their bullshit, it is because they have not provided any evidence to support it. It does not mean I have reached a conclusion about what happened.

Just because I don't drink the piss does not mean I am drinking someone else's. I am merely waiting for...you know...FACTS, instead of making shit up to fill the vacuum while I pass the time.

And how long were you willing to wait for your "FACTS", G5000? The reason there WAS a vacuum in the first place is that this Administration refused to tell the American people what really happened in Benghazi. Instead of "facts" we got a made up story about a U-Tube video starting a spontaneous attack.

This one is a no brainer yet it gives insight into how little Obama cares. It's neither Democrat or Republican. This is about pure logic and intent, not political parties.

You have Susan Rice who no one can deny went out on the Sunday shows and blamed a video countless times. It doesn't matter whether she did so willingly or was instructed to. Not the point.

There are likely countless people qualified to become Secretary of State right in Obama's own administration. No one is even saying that he has to act bipartisan.

One would think in order to not further divide the nation and further alienate the Congress, he would seek someone neutral and non controversial.

So who does he consider and will likely push for?

Susan Rice.

That says it all about him wanting to mend fences and reach across the aisle, let alone unite the nation. Great way to launch your second term and keep your unfulfilled promise from your first term.

I welcome the excuses from the left as to why he can't find anyone else.

Fire away....
This is absolute BS.

You people can then just pick any opponent you want to demonize, then engage in demonizing them to stop Obama from appointing them or using them for any effect.

You people did the same thing to Elizabeth Warren, you batched and moaned and cried and brayed until Obama backed off, only thing is...it backfired...now you have to deal with her in Congress. With VOTES from The American People behind her.

Elections have consequences, yes, you can have input, but you guys don't get to run the show.

Not one.

The truth is working it's way to the surface? Are you serious? The Obama Administration stone-walled the investigation into Benghazi right up until the election took place and people like you...shouting down those who demanded answers...allowed them to do so.

Stonewalled the investigation? How, exactly?

How long did the 9/11/01 investigation take? Years. I have never heard of any investigation taking just a few weeks, have you?

Didn't think so.

And Congress was not in session, fool. They were all home campaigning. Do you need me to post Cantor's 2012 Congressional session calendar for you, too, like I did for the other dipshits who see mysterious coverup conspiracies everywhere?

"How come Congress is only now holding hearings, after the election?" What a bunch of fucking morons.

A lie travels halfway around the world before the truth gets its pants on.

So many deluded fucks out there are going to believe there is some kind of coverup when the truth doesn't match the fabrications in the piss they drank.

Last edited:
You make insulting comments about people "guessing" wrongly about what may or may not have happened while you look the other way when it comes to the Obama Administration's blatant attempts to mislead us.

This one is a no brainer yet it gives insight into how little Obama cares. It's neither Democrat or Republican. This is about pure logic and intent, not political parties.

You have Susan Rice who no one can deny went out on the Sunday shows and blamed a video countless times. It doesn't matter whether she did so willingly or was instructed to. Not the point.

There are likely countless people qualified to become Secretary of State right in Obama's own administration. No one is even saying that he has to act bipartisan.

One would think in order to not further divide the nation and further alienate the Congress, he would seek someone neutral and non controversial.

So who does he consider and will likely push for?

Susan Rice.

That says it all about him wanting to mend fences and reach across the aisle, let alone unite the nation. Great way to launch your second term and keep your unfulfilled promise from your first term.

I welcome the excuses from the left as to why he can't find anyone else.

Fire away....
This is absolute BS.

You people can then just pick any opponent you want to demonize, then engage in demonizing them to stop Obama from appointing them or using them for any effect.

You people did the same thing to Elizabeth Warren, you batched and moaned and cried and brayed until Obama backed off, only thing is...it backfired...now you have to deal with her in Congress. With VOTES from The American People behind her.

Elections have consequences, yes, you can have input, but you guys don't get to run the show.

So now Massachusetts has a politician with no experience, who's a proven liar. Yay for your side, Marc! What a coup!!!

Not one.

Stonewalled the investigation? How, exactly?

How long did the 9/11/01 investigation take? Years. I have never heard of any investigation taking just a few weeks, have you?

Didn't think so.

And Congress was not in session, fool. They were all home campaigning. Do you need me to post Cantor's 2012 Congressional session calendar for you, too, like I did for the other dipshits who see mysterious coverup conspiracies everywhere?

"How come Congress is only now holding hearings, after the election?" What a bunch of fucking morons.

A lie travels halfway around the world before the truth gets its pants on.

So many deluded fucks out there are going to believe there is some kind of coverup when the truth doesn't match the fabrications in the piss they drank.

Are you REALLY going to now claim that the Obama Administration DIDN'T stonewall this investigation until after the election? Get serious, Dude...that's laughable.

And why does Congress not being in session have anything to do with the Obama Administration's telling us misleading information about what happened in Benghazi?

As I have pointed out time and time and time again, when people are making shit up, they are, by definition, not the slightest bit interested in the truth.

They are motivated by hate and partisanship and the last thing they want is the truth.

And THAT is a FACT.

Are you REALLY going to now claim that the Obama Administration DIDN'T stonewall this investigation until after the election? Get serious, Dude...that's laughable.

Can you name a single incident of this magnitude in which the investigation was concluded and published according to the schedule you are demanding here?

And your belief that the Obama Administration stonewalled is another assertion without evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back