The Great Divider

This is why people made shit up. They wanted to damage Obama for the election. It is the furthest thing from wanting the truth. It was more important he be damaged, even if they had to make shit up, which they did by the bucketful. And they didn't even care if it meant disgracing themselves by fabricating how those men spent their last moments.

What a bunch of shit-stained liars we have.

And they plainly have not learned their lesson. So I will make their nuts hurt until they stop lying.

I thought women that are now wanting to be in positions of authority were supposed to take this kind of heat
apparently the dem party has done a 180 and women aren't smart enough to defend themselve.
What could be more chauvinist than to send a women out there and tell her to say what we tell her to say.

I really do dislike the misuse of the word Chauvanist.

1. a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.

Such as Chauvin's blind patriotism of Napoleon

This is why people made shit up. They wanted to damage Obama for the election. It is the furthest thing from wanting the truth. It was more important he be damaged, even if they had to make shit up, which they did by the bucketful. And they didn't even care if it meant disgracing themselves by fabricating how those men spent their last moments.

And they plainly have not learned their lesson. So I will make their nuts hurt until they stop lying.

The truth about what happened in Benghazi very well might have damaged Obama for the election. For some reason you think that makes it "made up" when in fact as what actually happened there slowly comes to light it looks worse not better than originally portrayed.

I fail to see why pointing out that there WAS a cover-up and a subsequent stone-walling of the investigation makes me a "shit-stained liar". It's simply the truth. Making some childish internet threat about my balls won't change that. It will make you look ridiculous however.

This one is a no brainer yet it gives insight into how little Obama cares. It's neither Democrat or Republican. This is about pure logic and intent, not political parties.

You have Susan Rice who no one can deny went out on the Sunday shows and blamed a video countless times. It doesn't matter whether she did so willingly or was instructed to. Not the point.

There are likely countless people qualified to become Secretary of State right in Obama's own administration. No one is even saying that he has to act bipartisan.

One would think in order to not further divide the nation and further alienate the Congress, he would seek someone neutral and non controversial.

So who does he consider and will likely push for?

Susan Rice.

That says it all about him wanting to mend fences and reach across the aisle, let alone unite the nation. Great way to launch your second term and keep your unfulfilled promise from your first term.

I welcome the excuses from the left as to why he can't find anyone else.

Fire away....
This is absolute BS.

You people can then just pick any opponent you want to demonize, then engage in demonizing them to stop Obama from appointing them or using them for any effect.

You people did the same thing to Elizabeth Warren, you batched and moaned and cried and brayed until Obama backed off, only thing is...it backfired...now you have to deal with her in Congress. With VOTES from The American People behind her.

Elections have consequences, yes, you can have input, but you guys don't get to run the show.

The only bullshit artists here are you and g5000. You personally have been laying it on thick lately.

According to you, Susan Rice has no hand in any of this. And who is demonizing her? Did I or did I not say that she was likely instructed as to what to say?

Like your other thick headed pal try answering the question as to whether the great divider in chief might do himself and the nation a big favor by considering a less controversial person.

That was all that was asked but you and your half wit pal seem to like to put words in other's mouths and dance around direct questions.

Are you REALLY going to now claim that the Obama Administration DIDN'T stonewall this investigation until after the election? Get serious, Dude...that's laughable.
Can you PRODUCE evidence to support that BOGUS claim?

The only shit stained liar here on this thread is you. How many twisted and diversionary replies have you made to a simple question? Here you are hours later still deflecting, diverting, twisting and attacking others because you're a ball-less freak who refuses to answer a question.

You accused people of lying, saying Rice killed people, that there is a cover up when all you were asked is if it would be better for all if perhaps Obama just moved on and picked someone not involved.

Go ahead and deny it but before you do, you had better delete all your posts here because they tell a different story.

The truth about what happened in Benghazi very well might have damaged Obama for the election. For some reason you think that makes it "made up" when in fact as what actually happened there slowly comes to light it looks worse not better than originally portrayed.

I fail to see why pointing out that there WAS a cover-up and a subsequent stone-walling of the investigation makes me a "shit-stained liar". It's simply the truth. Making some childish internet threat about my balls won't change that. It will make you look ridiculous however.
What was the "cover up?" Can you post a link substantiating this "cover up?"

stop deflecting, obama won, game over

Do you ever have anything to actually contribute or do you just go around licking the balls of those that do the actual brain work for you?

At least others from BOTH sides try to make a case. You however troll around picking up crumbs and sucking ass AFTER someone else posts what you're to stupid to think of.

all these dumb ass posts from the right, didn't you learn anything?
The resounding answer is no and no.

yes clearly, they are on here pounding the dumb even harder, its funny to watch though.

Dumb and dumber conversing...priceless. Between the two they haven't said enough to make a complete sentence. Just stroking each other and thinking they are impressive.

This one is a no brainer yet it gives insight into how little Obama cares. It's neither Democrat or Republican. This is about pure logic and intent, not political parties.

You have Susan Rice who no one can deny went out on the Sunday shows and blamed a video countless times. It doesn't matter whether she did so willingly or was instructed to. Not the point.

There are likely countless people qualified to become Secretary of State right in Obama's own administration. No one is even saying that he has to act bipartisan.

One would think in order to not further divide the nation and further alienate the Congress, he would seek someone neutral and non controversial.

So who does he consider and will likely push for?

Susan Rice.

That says it all about him wanting to mend fences and reach across the aisle, let alone unite the nation. Great way to launch your second term and keep your unfulfilled promise from your first term.

I welcome the excuses from the left as to why he can't find anyone else.

Fire away....
This is absolute BS.

You people can then just pick any opponent you want to demonize, then engage in demonizing them to stop Obama from appointing them or using them for any effect.

You people did the same thing to Elizabeth Warren, you batched and moaned and cried and brayed until Obama backed off, only thing is...it backfired...now you have to deal with her in Congress. With VOTES from The American People behind her.

Elections have consequences, yes, you can have input, but you guys don't get to run the show.

The only bullshit artists here are you and g5000. You personally have been laying it on thick lately.

According to you, Susan Rice has no hand in any of this. And who is demonizing her? Did I or did I not say that she was likely instructed as to what to say?

Like your other thick headed pal try answering the question as to whether the great divider in chief might do himself and the nation a big favor by considering a less controversial person.

That was all that was asked but you and your half wit pal seem to like to put words in other's mouths and dance around direct questions.

And if she was instructed to say what pretty much everybody in the Administration knew to be a lie, and she agreed to do that just to save Obama's presidency, how dependable would she be to do her job instead of play politics as Secretary of State? That is not demonizing her. That is expressing the honest truth. Everybody, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and everybody else should demand and expect much more from those we allow to lead us.

all these dumb ass posts from the right, didn't you learn anything?
The resounding answer is no and no.

Two heroes, you and your dopey assed pal Lukoil or whatever the fuck his name is. Stroking each other and piling on when people are trying to actually engage in a conversation without lukelk the troll chiming in and displaying his ignorance.

What's your opinion on this lukelk or do you have to wait until MarcATL gives you one?

This is absolute BS.

And if she was instructed to say what pretty much everybody in the Administration knew to be a lie, and she agreed to do that just to save Obama's presidency, how dependable would she be to do her job instead of play politics as Secretary of State? That is not demonizing her. That is expressing the honest truth. Everybody, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and everybody else should demand and expect much more from those we allow to lead us.

One can only assume Susan Rice was assured that she would be "taken care of" if she did go out that Sunday and lie repeatedly. There is no way that someone who made that sort of bargain should ever be our Secretary of State.

Forum List

Back